• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 105
    Like Tree44Likes

    Thread: I need help opening my "pineal gland" or (third eye)! Pleaseeeeee help!

    1. #1
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      4
      Gender
      Location
      Metaphysical Earth
      Posts
      45
      Likes
      4
      DJ Entries
      2

      I need help opening my "pineal gland" or (third eye)! Pleaseeeeee help!

      So I have been messing around with lucid dreaming for about a 3 weeks now. I have found that the best technique for me becoming lucid is the WILD method. I have had 4 very good WILD's within these last three weeks! After my last one I seem to have a feeling as if neurons are sparking off in my brain or as if my brain is growing/expanding. Sometimes I can feel my heartbeat in the center of my forehead, and this happens all day long now not just when I close my eyes to try to enter a WILD. After doing alot of reading and research online I have found that my symptoms are those common of your "Third Eye" or (Ajna Chakra) which is pretty much your Pineal gland becoming active or getting ready to open. It seems like I am very close to opening but cannot seem to do so, I just have this feeling in my brain all day. I could use tips on how to fully open it, or advised from someone going through the same thing. Thanks!

    2. #2
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      4
      Gender
      Location
      Metaphysical Earth
      Posts
      45
      Likes
      4
      DJ Entries
      2
      somebody say something! anything! i need guidence ASAP!!!

    3. #3
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Posts
      16
      Likes
      7
      Relax, first of all. You should balance your chakras somewhat if you're going for it. You need to be grounded (have an open root chakra) to send the excess energy down to the earth, and probably also heart chakra as a connection between the two. If you don't, you might start to be very sensitive to energy and paranoid which can lead to you closing your root chakra. I would not reccomend it if you're not fully grounded, talking from experience.

      Meditation is the key. It's redicilously easy to open your third eye on cannabis (because you put your ego on hold and are in a alpha-state), but it can be painful and result in headaches and flashing and almost overwhelming pressure, especially if you have blockages. I guess this is not the case if you open it with regular meditation over time.
      whiterain and youngjedi like this.

    4. #4
      Member nina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      10,788
      Likes
      2590
      DJ Entries
      17
      Yeah, you need to relax and slow down. If you really want to do this...then spend some time and energy and do it right. Don't look for quick answers. Have some patience. Get a book which covers the subject thoroughly, and gain as much knowledge as you can. People spend years and years dedicating themselves to such matters. It's not a skill you are going to acquire overnight...and even if you somehow managed, you would be completely unaware of the potential dangers involved. Arm yourself with knowledge. Unfortunately I don't know any books specifically about opening the third eye, but I'm sure you could find one very easily. If you're determined to experiment with such things then you should at least look into getting Practical Psychic Self Defense because opening your third eye also makes you very vulnerable to negative energies and you need to learn first how to fortify your aura and protect yourself.
      youngjedi likes this.

    5. #5
      Member ChaybaChayba's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Skypedia
      Posts
      1,903
      Likes
      71
      Fastest way to activate the pineal gland is sleep deprivation, preventing the pineal gland to secrete dream hormones, building them up, and resulting in the pineal gland restoring itself. Too much sleep is what made the pineal gland's hormone secretion unbalanced in the first place. So the fastest way to restore balance is sleep deprivation. It is a similar process like fastening to heal your stomache. If an organ does not have any rest, how can it restore itself?

      For me 3 days did the trick. It is not easy, and what you need is excitement, but I see you already have that. I really don't understand why people tell you to relax as relaxing is going to make you fall asleep unconsciously. Why do so many people fail at WILD? It is because they relax, lose focus and fall asleep. WILDing is the hardest thing ever, if you managed to WILD 4 times in three weeks, then that pretty much makes you an expert on the subject. Be very careful with other people their advice as they do not always know what they are talking about and their advice may lead you to lose progress instead.
      youngjedi likes this.
      "Reject common sense to make the impossible possible." -Kamina

    6. #6
      Member ChaybaChayba's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Skypedia
      Posts
      1,903
      Likes
      71
      Quote Originally Posted by Aquanina View Post
      Yeah, you need to relax and slow down. If you really want to do this...then spend some time and energy and do it right. Don't look for quick answers. Have some patience. Get a book which covers the subject thoroughly, and gain as much knowledge as you can. People spend years and years dedicating themselves to such matters. It's not a skill you are going to acquire overnight...and even if you somehow managed, you would be completely unaware of the potential dangers involved. Arm yourself with knowledge. Unfortunately I don't know any books specifically about opening the third eye, but I'm sure you could find one very easily. If you're determined to experiment with such things then you should at least look into getting Practical Psychic Self Defense because opening your third eye also makes you very vulnerable to negative energies and you need to learn first how to fortify your aura and protect yourself.
      You claim it is not a skill you will acquire over night, so how do you explain the fact that childeren naturally have the ability to WILD and lucid dream?
      "Reject common sense to make the impossible possible." -Kamina

    7. #7
      Member nina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Gender
      Posts
      10,788
      Likes
      2590
      DJ Entries
      17

    8. #8
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Posts
      16
      Likes
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by ChaybaChayba View Post
      For me 3 days did the trick. It is not easy, and what you need is excitement, but I see you already have that. I really don't understand why people tell you to relax as relaxing is going to make you fall asleep unconsciously.
      Who said he was going to lay down to open it? When I said relax, I mean that he shouldn't just jump into it without taking precautions in respect for his mental health.

      Quote Originally Posted by ChaybaChayba
      Be very careful with other people their advice as they do not always know what they are talking about and their advice may lead you to lose progress instead.
      Touché. Actually, be careful with every advice you get and do some research. There are shortcuts and it's your decision, but this doesn't mean that you are mentally ready to handle it. Balance is really key to having an open third eye..

      Quote Originally Posted by ChaybaChayba
      You claim it is not a skill you will acquire over night, so how do you explain the fact that childeren naturally have the ability to WILD and lucid dream?
      Afaik, third eye chakra ≠ third eye, allthough they are connected. You can have an open ajna chakra without having an open third eye. However, I think most of us are born with it open, but close it down during growing up.
      ChaybaChayba and youngjedi like this.

    9. #9
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      4
      Gender
      Location
      Metaphysical Earth
      Posts
      45
      Likes
      4
      DJ Entries
      2
      Thanks guys for the advise and sorry i was in such a hurry to get some feedback, i just wanted to assure that it was in fact my pineal gland becoming active and not a brain tumor growing. Its kinda weird having your forehead and brain tingle all day long.

      As far as why you say kids are able to wild or lucid dream is because we are all born with our pineal gland fully open. Why do you think some children see things that arent there sometimes or will be talking to nothing but air and of course people put a name on it such as "imagination". Statistically it is said that by the age of 10-12, or maybe sooner, that the flouride that is put in tap water, food, toothpaste, builds calcium in the pineal gland and blocks it from being able to release DMT (dimethyltryptamine) in the proper way. This is the substance that creates dreams/out of body experiences. It is also released at the point of death or in near death experiences, hence why people their life flashes before their eyes. This is why you are seein alot of products that will now say "flouride free". (DO NOT DRINK TAP WATER) there is a basic explanation for all those fish dying just recently. We are being kept in a "stupid state" for a reason.

      As fas as going into this unprepared, well believe me thats far from where im at. I am doing this due to my religious beliefs, i have read the entire Bible and most of the Quran so i know very well what im doing and what my goal is. Yes i agree, if you are going to try to do this without knowing what you are getting yourself into then it is very dangerous, you have to mentally prepare yourself for what you will experience. Unfortunately the secrets of the pineal gland have been kept hidded for centuries and it is really hard to find GOOD info on the subject.

      Thanks again for your help guys and dont let them keep you in this matrix they have built! BREAK FREE!

    10. #10
      Member ChaybaChayba's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Skypedia
      Posts
      1,903
      Likes
      71
      Quote Originally Posted by Aquanina View Post
      Facepalming is not a valid logical argument. Nice try tho.

      So how do you explain the fact his all comes natural to childeren?
      "Reject common sense to make the impossible possible." -Kamina

    11. #11
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      14
      Gender
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      331
      Likes
      28
      DJ Entries
      29
      ChaybaChayba, I'm not so sure it's a good idea to recommend sleep deprivation to anyone...it's an awful thing and even though I don't understand half this thread (chakra? third eye? I've never heard this stuff before) I can tell you that it's a good idea to get 8-10 hours of sleep each night. Depriving yourself of sleep probably isn't healthy and it's certainly not comfortable.

    12. #12
      Hungry Dannon Oneironaut's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Dreamtime, Bardos
      Posts
      2,288
      Likes
      814
      DJ Entries
      5
      We all hear about things like chakras and third eyes and we read about it. This gets us confused. Then we imagine things. The pineal gland is actually the crown chakra, but so what? The third eye is the pituitary. Actually, these glands are the physical counterparts to the energetic chakras. However, what does it mean to have an "open" third eye? How do you know that your third eye isn't already open? How do you know that it is closed. What are your expectations? My advice is to just enjoy the feeling, keep practicing WILDs, and don't have any expectations. If your "third eye" is supposed to open, it will. If it isn't, it won't. If you don't like the sensations then complete the circuit. Bring the energy down the front of your face with your tongue on the roof of your mouth, teeth slightly touching, no tension in your jaw, down your chest to your belly button chakra to store it for later. Never try to "force" a chakra open. Never try to force a flower to bloom. Never rip the skin off a snake...blah blah blah. But above all just stay with the sensations and give up expectations and preconceptions that reading has put in your mind. It could just be anxiety. And people imagine that their kundalini is rising all the time. They dream that their kundalini is rising because they have heard or read about it and they imagine it so. Don't do that. Just keep WILDing!

    13. #13
      Member ChaybaChayba's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Skypedia
      Posts
      1,903
      Likes
      71
      Quote Originally Posted by GMoney View Post
      ChaybaChayba, I'm not so sure it's a good idea to recommend sleep deprivation to anyone...it's an awful thing and even though I don't understand half this thread (chakra? third eye? I've never heard this stuff before) I can tell you that it's a good idea to get 8-10 hours of sleep each night. Depriving yourself of sleep probably isn't healthy and it's certainly not comfortable.
      Good point, this does seem very counter-intuitive. But Nikola Tesla slept only 2 hours a night, he was the master of lucid dreaming, and he grew to be 87 years old, so his sleeping habits were more healthy than most people. He was the guy who brought electricity to our planet. And he did discovered all his inventions in his lucid dreaming. He claimed too much sleep, or bad sleeping habits, is exactly what is making us unable to lucid dream in the first place.
      My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla
      "Reject common sense to make the impossible possible." -Kamina

    14. #14
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      14
      Gender
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      331
      Likes
      28
      DJ Entries
      29
      That's very interesting - thanks for the informed response. I'll have to look into that a bit more. It's incredible that someone could go along for 87 years sleeping only 2 hours each night!

    15. #15
      Hungry Dannon Oneironaut's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Dreamtime, Bardos
      Posts
      2,288
      Likes
      814
      DJ Entries
      5
      You failed to mention that Nikola Tesla was from Venus, and as everyone knows, Venusians only sleep 2 hours a day, are master lucid dreamers, live to be about 90, and understand pigeon-talk.
      But seriously, Nikola didn't exactly lucid dream as such. Yes, i am sure he had lucid dreams, but he had visions while he was awake and he couldn't tell the difference between his visions and normal waking life. We all should love Nikola Tesla, but we shouldn't try to be like him. I mean, he was in love with a pigeon. He also had obsessive/compulsive disorder. He was crazy, yet a genius. He thought that he was from Venus, and maybe he was.
      GMoney likes this.

    16. #16
      Member ChaybaChayba's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Skypedia
      Posts
      1,903
      Likes
      71
      He was not in love with a pidgoen LOL. This was his method of entering lucid dreaming, he used it as a WILD induction. And then you go and say he was in love with a pidgeon to make him look like a fool. What are you trying to achieve?

      Lol.. Nikola Tesla is crazy.. take a look at the world around you and tell me people in general are not crazy. For example someone thanking your post for calling Nikola Tesla crazy, is pretty crazy. Why would they thank you for that? Who with the right mind would enjoy the fact that someone else is crazy?


      What you just did, is similar to calling the guy who invented the computer crazy, and then you continue using a computer. What the fuck dude? Doesn't this make you even more crazy? This is obviously nothing but slander.
      frederom and youngjedi like this.
      "Reject common sense to make the impossible possible." -Kamina

    17. #17
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      14
      Gender
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      331
      Likes
      28
      DJ Entries
      29
      I thanked him because he shed more light on the situation. He introduced new information that makes one question the sanity of Tesla's actions, thereby making him less-than-an-ideal-role-model. Is it crazy to thank someone for contributing new and relevant information into a discussion? I think not.

    18. #18
      Member ChaybaChayba's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Skypedia
      Posts
      1,903
      Likes
      71
      You didn't thank me or anyone else for that matter. I provided a link and dannon was just talking out of his ass. So yes, you did thank him because he was putting Tesla down.

      "Oh thank you dannon for pointing out that Tesla is crazy and less-than-ideal-role-model, you made my day!" What.. the.. fuck?
      GMoney likes this.
      "Reject common sense to make the impossible possible." -Kamina

    19. #19
      Banned
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      14
      Gender
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      331
      Likes
      28
      DJ Entries
      29
      Are you happy now?

    20. #20
      Member ChaybaChayba's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Skypedia
      Posts
      1,903
      Likes
      71
      The fact still remains, you thanked him because he was spreading bullshit and slander. Something is definately wrong with that attitude.

      But ok, since you gave me a thanks, I can forgive you
      GMoney likes this.
      "Reject common sense to make the impossible possible." -Kamina

    21. #21
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      4
      Gender
      Location
      Metaphysical Earth
      Posts
      45
      Likes
      4
      DJ Entries
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by Dannon Oneironaut View Post
      You failed to mention that Nikola Tesla was from Venus, and as everyone knows, Venusians only sleep 2 hours a day, are master lucid dreamers, live to be about 90, and understand pigeon-talk.
      But seriously, Nikola didn't exactly lucid dream as such. Yes, i am sure he had lucid dreams, but he had visions while he was awake and he couldn't tell the difference between his visions and normal waking life. We all should love Nikola Tesla, but we shouldn't try to be like him. I mean, he was in love with a pigeon. He also had obsessive/compulsive disorder. He was crazy, yet a genius. He thought that he was from Venus, and maybe he was.
      He was not crazy sir! He entered the metaphysical world and could not comprehend what he was seeing. When your pineal gland or "third eye" opens, it releases DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) and you enter into this realm. Isnt it kind or strange that thousands of people claim to have been abducted by "aliens" or have "alien" "zombie" "Vampire" "werewolf" "elves" dreams? I personally believe these to be fallen angels pretending to be different creatures to each different person. Not trying to convert anybody here as i do not believe in religion which was created by man to confuse us from the truth, however i do believe in good and evil, God and the Devil. You can also see "Good beings" such as your "guardian angel", thats why it is crucial when looking for a dream guide as they call it on here. Go by gut feeling and intuition, you can feel ther intentions and energy vibrations in this mindstate as well so do not be fooled! I believe once you open this gland that you reach "complete conciousness" and can see what is really going on. You only use %10 of your brain because you were programmed to, when you REALLY start "thinking", such as Plato, Aristotle, even Einstein, your reality and perception will slowly start to change. They all were once called crazy or insane at one point yet now they are called geniouses ,even gods to some. Kids are born with this open thats why people often catch them talking to the air or why they say "theres a monster in my closet or under my bed" and we simply say its your "imagination" and ususally by the age of 10 they lose this ability as they are brainwashed just like the rest of us. There has to be a reason why The Bible and The Quran state that God says "Learn from the children" and why they both are full of information and stories about dreams and their importance. Only about %5 of the world population has reached this mindstate, %3 of which are probably in a insane asylum for not being able to understand or cope with "reality". Do ALOT of research before messing around with lucid dreaming, out of body experiences, meditation, even Phycadelic drugs (which i do not recommed) but which open this gland as well.

      KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
      frederom and KushyBear like this.

    22. #22
      The First Lightbender Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      IAmCoder's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      The Hague
      Posts
      1,049
      Likes
      518

      Tribute to Tesla: "Tesla is the electric Jesus. I can't breathe"


    23. #23
      The First Lightbender Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      IAmCoder's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      The Hague
      Posts
      1,049
      Likes
      518
      It's all good - I believe I cleared everything up.

    24. #24
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      whiterain's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2010
      LD Count
      yes
      Posts
      416
      Likes
      64
      DJ Entries
      71
      how has this thread got so long with only one technique being offered, and a pretty extreme one at that? i can understand all the peoples warnings, however they are not very helpful and i dont see how you can judge whether someone is ready or not. extreme methods like sleep deprivation and psychadelics have their place, but are far more risky than the slower awareness/meditation based methods.

      how is someone supposed to know if they are grounded enough until they have given it a go? what is the worst that can happen? a really scary bit of imagery i suppose? i know it can be damaging but surely if you are only using gentle methods then you will be able to snap out of it surely?

      personally i think there are long term methods to allow the pineal to open up naturally, and short term methods to activate it at specific times when required. i think all awareness practice and all focus on dreams will make it more active long term. as for the shorter term methods you should probably look into the old yogas and things which have many techniques for this.

      what i like to do these days is meditations that start with grounding exercises and eventually move up to techniques for higher awareness and dreaming. in terms of the third eye for me its really just about focussing your awareness on the area while doing some other exercises and meditations to raise your energy throughout the body. a good simple one is imagining a ball bouncing between the centre of your head and just outside your forehead.

      all these warnings could also being applied to lucid dreaming in general but i cant help but feel some people may be projecting their fears on others perhaps. its not like we are trying to use sledgehammers to crack eggs, just simple methods that will gradually raise awareness and allow the minds eye to be more active.

      however someone who has had so many wilds so soon sounds like a natural to me, and you probably have a very active minds eye already. not only that but you must have a pretty good mastery of fear to be able to do something so out of the ordinary, and fear is the main thing you really need to get a hold on to be able to do these things without damaging your mental state. the way i see it, having a wild and opening the third eye are pretty similar. if you can naturally wild and have enough control to not just immediately mess around then you can probably find out far more about the pineal and what will work for you from a lucid dream than we will be able to tell you
      Last edited by whiterain; 01-07-2011 at 06:00 PM.

    25. #25
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      4
      Gender
      Location
      Metaphysical Earth
      Posts
      45
      Likes
      4
      DJ Entries
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
      how has this thread got so long with only one technique being offered, and a pretty extreme one at that? i can understand all the peoples warnings, however they are not very helpful and i dont see how you can judge whether someone is ready or not. extreme methods like sleep deprivation and psychadelics have their place, but are far more risky than the slower awareness/meditation based methods.




      how is someone supposed to know if they are grounded enough until they have given it a go? what is the worst that can happen? a really scary bit of imagery i suppose? i know it can be damaging but surely if you are only using gentle methods then you will be able to snap out of it surely?

      personally i think there are long term methods to allow the pineal to open up naturally, and short term methods to activate it at specific times when required. i think all awareness practice and all focus on dreams will make it more active long term. as for the shorter term methods you should probably look into the old yogas and things which have many techniques for this.

      what i like to do these days is meditations that start with grounding exercises and eventually move up to techniques for higher awareness and dreaming. in terms of the third eye for me its really just about focussing your awareness on the area while doing some other exercises and meditations to raise your energy throughout the body. a good simple one is imagining a ball bouncing between the centre of your head and just outside your forehead.

      all these warnings could also being applied to lucid dreaming in general but i cant help but feel some people may be projecting their fears on others perhaps. its not like we are trying to use sledgehammers to crack eggs, just simple methods that will gradually raise awareness and allow the minds eye to be more active.

      however someone who has had so many wilds so soon sounds like a natural to me, and you probably have a very active minds eye already. not only that but you must have a pretty good mastery of fear to be able to do something so out of the ordinary, and fear is the main thing you really need to get a hold on to be able to do these things without damaging your mental state. the way i see it, having a wild and opening the third eye are pretty similar. if you can naturally wild and have enough control to not just immediately mess around then you can probably find out far more about the pineal and what will work for you from a lucid dream than we will be able to tell you
      Very good point sir! However i am not trying to judge anybody as far as being ready or not, im also not trying to project fear onto others. I am simply suggesting that you do your own research in science and religion before messing with the human mind! Let me ask you this, what is fear? what is love? who taught us these emotions? how they are caused and how we should respond to them?
      It is something you are born with and for a REASON!!!

      Aristotle's meaning of fear is probably the best in my opinion!

      "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil." Aristotle
      Last edited by youngjedi; 01-07-2011 at 07:05 PM. Reason: spelling
      ChaybaChayba likes this.

    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. DMT and pineal gland.
      By pipo in forum Research
      Replies: 32
      Last Post: 12-09-2014, 11:25 PM
    2. Magnetic Stimulation of the Pineal Gland
      By The Cusp in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: 06-10-2012, 11:59 PM
    3. Stimulating the pineal gland
      By Kuhnada29 in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 58
      Last Post: 04-09-2011, 02:41 AM
    4. DMT and the Pineal Gland
      By Smoking Frog in forum Introduction Zone
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 11-22-2008, 10:57 AM
    5. Consuming Pineal Gland
      By phoenelai in forum Attaining Lucidity
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: 06-20-2006, 01:29 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •