• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Anyone else met the Night Stalkers and Dream Walkers?

Gez
      Wales.
      Quote Originally Posted by DreamHerb View Post
      I have dream stalked before early in my life.... but realized there are far better things to do in my dreams.... so i guess im trying to instead use my dreams for good.... as they are a very good tool for teachings...
      oh be quiet, no you havent.
      Our dreams are firsthand creations, rather than residues of waking life. We have the capacity for infinite creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenDream View Post
      yes, and i ought to be keen, with bold claims you have to have the proof lol. i'm starting to think you made this guy up. if he's real, can you just give me his user name? or are you going to keep running around in circles and give me some more advice?
      No i'm not giving anyones name....but you sound like you could do with getting your backside over on an occult forum and make some connections. Tell them you wanna be a dream warrior or want to be trained up as a dream ninja or join a fight club or whatever they call themselves. You got open mindedness and lucid skills, why not ?

Quote Originally Posted by ashberry View Post
      No i'm not giving anyones name....but you sound like you could do with getting your backside over on an occult forum and make some connections. Tell them you wanna be a dream warrior or want to be trained up as a dream ninja or join a fight club or whatever they call themselves. You got open mindedness and lucid skills, why not ?
      give me the link to this "occult forum" at least, geez

if this mystery man scares you than you wouldn't hesitate to call him out. and don't say "oh, if i call him out he's going to really get me!", or you could say " i'm not the type to call people out" . i really do not believe in any of this, and i don't like being lied to, don't insult my intelligence.

Edit: you could just PM me to tell me his user name, eliminating all your excuses. and don't tell me he's psychic too and can tell if you PMed me his user name, that isn't going to cut it.
      Last edited by ForgottenDream; 10-07-2008 at 02:46 AM.
      Total Lucid Dreams (29)
      DILD's (18)
      WILD's (3)
      DEILD's (8)

Banned
      NY
      Whoah... So is this stuff actually real? Has anyone ever gone into someone else's lucid dream or just regular dream and proved it? By proof i mean the other person says that you popped up in their dream too. And how the heck do you go about doing it? It must be complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
      Whoah... So is this stuff actually real? Has anyone ever gone into someone else's lucid dream or just regular dream and proved it? By proof i mean the other person says that you popped up in their dream too. And how the heck do you go about doing it? It must be complicated.
      what's complicated is asking the person who supposedly had the experience and having them give you non specific details, and asking about the details and not going anywhere but back where you started. in short, it's not real.
      Total Lucid Dreams (29)
      DILD's (18)
      WILD's (3)
      DEILD's (8)

Banned
      NY
      what's complicated is asking the person who supposedly had the experience and having them give you non specific details, and asking about the details and not going anywhere but back where you started. in short, it's not real.
      You're probably right, but that's no fun. Anyone who thinks that they've had one?

give me the link to this "occult forum" at least, geez

if this mystery man scares you than you wouldn't hesitate to call him out. and don't say "oh, if i call him out he's going to really get me!", or you could say " i'm not the type to call people out" . i really do not believe in any of this, and i don't like being lied to, don't insult my intelligence.
      I'm not a member of any occult/mystics forum, so I couldn't tell you one, try western mysticism maybe, hermetic orders, rosy cross,cabala, etc,or just type in occult forums, have a shuftie around them.
      If you don't believe me then that's fine, I answered your questions,in truth as far as I am aware.

Daydream Believer
      has anyone ever actually confirmed this was possible? i mean, how do you know that your actually in someone elses dream, it would feel the same as your dream!
      DILDS: 11 WILDS: 4 Total LD's: 15
      LD's Since Registering here: 13

Current Goals:
      -Fly to Kavalikefta, Lefkada, Greece - DONE!
      -Play paintball in Times Square

Wanderer of boards
      I still hold my ideas that NS and DW are a load of bull. In my opinion, you have a very active imagination, or you would seem to project your energy and open your mind (naturally or intentionally) too much in public places. I can tell you that it is not possible for others to force their way into your mind or affect your energy, with the esception that you keep both your mind and body open. That or it could be a misinterpretation of your experiences combined with a placebo from reading about this ****.
      Willing to talk about/listen to anything you have to say.

Gez
      Wales.
      Ive got a possible way to stop all the debate.

FUCKING PROVE IT.

Just throwing it out there.....
      Our dreams are firsthand creations, rather than residues of waking life. We have the capacity for infinite creativity.

DJ Entries
      It's impossible to prove. There have been many people who have claimed to have confirmed shared dreams with other people. You either believe them or you don't.

Even if it's not true (which I think it is), it's still cool that DV has it's own little urban legend.
      Last edited by The Cusp; 10-09-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Yeh 37,000+, but there's only one mind right? so how can we say were are really that seperate?

Quote Originally Posted by ashberry View Post
      Yeh 37,000+, but there's only one mind right? so how can we say were are really that seperate?
      what?
      Total Lucid Dreams (29)
      DILD's (18)
      WILD's (3)
      DEILD's (8)

Melbourne
      DJ Entries
      yeh what the fuck was that about lol
      ashberry you could at least give us the link to the forum you were on where the guy told you what he was going to do in your dream or whatever.

ForgottenDream you alright with starting a new thread in this section calling out all NS and DW to come into our dreams? Sayin something like we are open minded and would like to see proof and we think they are weak as piss if the do exist lol.

Da Zone
      Isn't it great how this thread is never ending.

Although I'm extremely skeptical about this stuff, I don't think its a great idea to challenge anything that is supposedly harmful.

Especially since we don't know the nature of these supposed beings. If there is a night stalker, it may work by staying hidden and trying to suppress/end your lucidity, rather than trying to cause you nightmares or do psychic attacks at you. The whole thing is extremely far fetched of course but why take chances.
      "If you realize Sunyata (the void), compassion will arise within your hearts; and when you lose all differentiation between yourself and others, then you will be fit to serve others." - Milarepa

The topic of DW/NS reminds me of my crazy-ass ex-roomates.

Not only did they believe Vampires (or V's as they called em) and werewolves are real, they both thought there were a hybrid of both. They would tell me stories of how they saw them in random places, identified them as such (they saw the V's fangs or how some people smelled like dog hair), and attacked them, pulling off some Matrix-style jumps and kicks.

Not trying to piss anyone off, but it seems to be one of those situations here. Maybe, one person made it up, another mistook a DC for a NS or DW, and simply by hearing/reading about them everyone is making their own version in their dream.

Just a thought...

"To dust, we must;
      To light, we might."

Quote Originally Posted by priestofmyownchurch View Post
      Not trying to piss anyone off, but it seems to be one of those situations here. Maybe, one person made it up, another mistook a DC for a NS or DW, and simply by hearing/reading about them everyone is making their own version in their dream.
      That is/was my preferred theory. Still, worth keeping an open mind, as long as your brains don't fall out (that sounds like something an 80-year old would say).

Again, I renew what I said last time: If any dreamwalkers are here, reading this, I request that you find me in tonight's dream or, failing that, adream later this week, and 1. prove you exist, and 2. explain some DW/dreaming stuff. My personlity should be apparent enouygh that you don't need any sort of "true name." If any nightstalkers exist and are reading this, I request that you not interfere with my dreams. If you ignore this, so be it, just make sure I know you are a nightstalker and not a DC. If neither exist, I might at least get some cool dreams out of this.
      Goals completed since joining: 10 -- Last goal completed: February 17, 2009
      Uncontrolled lucid dreams:23.5--controlled lucid dreams:24.5
      --WILDs:16.5--MILDs:1.5--DILDs:22--DEILDs:8--Quasilucids(do not count):3--
      --LTotMBasic:0--LTotMAdvanced:1--LTotY:0--
      JET73L's dream journal

Quote Originally Posted by tommo View Post
      yeh what the fuck was that about lol
      ashberry you could at least give us the link to the forum you were on where the guy told you what he was going to do in your dream or whatever.

ForgottenDream you alright with starting a new thread in this section calling out all NS and DW to come into our dreams? Sayin something like we are open minded and would like to see proof and we think they are weak as piss if the do exist lol.
      yeah man, i'm up for that lol. sounds awesome. if you start one can you pm me a link to it? i'm actually really looking forward to something like that
      Last edited by ForgottenDream; 10-14-2008 at 01:21 AM.
      Total Lucid Dreams (29)
      DILD's (18)
      WILD's (3)
      DEILD's (8)

everywhere, and nowhere,all at once
      Quote Originally Posted by Lex16 View Post
      I can only say this...IDIOT!!!BAKA!!!!MORON!!!!
      For now I think this is enough on that.

Being a Night Stalker Hunter I would say you have made a very bad mistake...you will not be left alone now and they will keep coming after you until you manage to A: ban them from dreaming, B: handing them their ass on a silver platter, C: killing them, or my least favorite D: dying yourself.

You have no idea how many people that are either Night Stalkers or Dream Walkers are actually on this thread at this moment. God and I thought I had bravado when I walked into their camp, LOL!!!
      You got guts, I like that and I hope you kick some serious ass but I warn you, the N.S are masters of causing pain you can't even begin to comprehend...but hell...there are so few dreamers that have the guts to stand up to them I will take my hat off to you.
      Welcome to my war.

Someone emailed me yesterday and asked if I could explain a bit on the N.S and D.W's.
      How much do you want to know?
      I can give you two diaries with more or less 700 Lucid dream encounters with each of the factions, they are very Ying-Yang..,though Sanz is right in saying they are so called 'good' guys and 'bad' guys.
      They are people just like you and me that dream the same way, they just formed gangs or as I like to call them, factions.
      There are a few but only 3 major ones. The Night Stalkers: Lead by the 2nd devision and some Old lady that is really powerful.
      The Dream Walkers: Controlled by the council of dreams (three old guys that are so weak!) and the Dream Master.
      Then come the Rogues, the faction in which I place myself: They rule themselves...they do as they please and follow no one.
      There are other lesser factions...like the Watchers but I don't know too much about them, hunted one once...they're beyond strange.
      The factions are structured as thus: Night Stalkers have their female leader followed by their precious second devision, then the fighters below that that struggle for power.
      Dream Walkers: Dream Master (and I give him too much credit then he deserves) followed by the Dream Council then the Squad leaders, trainers and then the recruits.
      Rogues: Do as they please, no structure.

Is that all or would you guys like some names of the people I have met in the past 2 years...or perhaps some stories...I got plenty to tell...being a hunter.
      You sound like a professional, but really how tough do you need to be. Dreams aren't ruled by strength, but creativity. Ill take you nightstalkers on. 2 years ago I met my first dream challenge. I really believed it was another person. I lasted about a month or so then they left. Reading all this stuff on nightstalkers makes me think that I need to open a can of ass whuppin on you nightstalkers (provided your reading this) ill take you on any day
      Fear the dogs of hell

I can only say this...IDIOT!!!BAKA!!!!MORON!!!!
      For now I think this is enough on that.

Being a Night Stalker Hunter I would say you have made a very bad mistake...you will not be left alone now and they will keep coming after you until you manage to A: ban them from dreaming, B: handing them their ass on a silver platter, C: killing them, or my least favorite D: dying yourself
      If this is true then I have eaten plenty of night stalker/ dreamwalkers in my day. haha

Lucid Natural Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      1000+
      The Aether
      DJ Entries
      So how does one go about becoming a Nightstalker/Dream Walker/Rogue? where do i sign up?

The Reluctant Minion Brainchild's Avatar
      Texas
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      Probably just coincidence, but I make a cocky challenge like that, and that very night I get my ass handed to me in my dreams.
      All the more reason to believe the most obvious, which is that dreams are no more than the result of the circuits and chemicals in your brain. I've found that, through evalution of my dreams over a period of time, good and bad characters in my dreams are simply representations of parts of my personality/temperment (everything from personal contentment to self-loathing). This is not to say that dreams are nothing. They are most certainly something as one is able to explore their dreams to aide them in their waking life, whether for very serious experiments or just pleasure.
      Tat Tvam Asi.

Check out my B.O.D.

DILD: 1

Melbourne
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by lucid4sho View Post
      Isn't it great how this thread is never ending.

Although I'm extremely skeptical about this stuff, I don't think its a great idea to challenge anything that is supposedly harmful.

Especially since we don't know the nature of these supposed beings. If there is a night stalker, it may work by staying hidden and trying to suppress/end your lucidity, rather than trying to cause you nightmares or do psychic attacks at you. The whole thing is extremely far fetched of course but why take chances.
      Well, that's me, always living on the edge

Talented Skillless Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

Quote Originally Posted by WILDlife View Post
      Hey everyone, read through most of this tread(first 20 pages!) in the past hr and a half...and in conclusion I think there is no conclusion. Like most ideas people tend to fed off them...they develop and over time can slowly become real in a persons mind even though the initial idea may only have been something as small as coversation like "i saw something strange in my dreams last night..like a shadow person" ...a friend replys "yea thats weird" off to bed that night and they dream like always but with the idea of a shadow person sitting in they're mind,lone behold they too see a shadow character...the plot thickins...

Then on the other hand perhaps the people on here are meeting these beings..fighting, battling whatever and over time have developed more and more knowledge to tell they're story. Overcoarse every story starts small and with nobody agreeing untill some day your not the only one talking about it...

Well thats my 2 cents anyways and if people get a lil pissed off because I voiced an opinion in this thread where somebody actually said not to post comments if your not a believer..well thats just a ridiculous statement...its like saying don't visit the dreamviews website if you've never had a lucid dream..!
      Read the Rules of the forums. It doesn't say you have to believe to post on the forums. Just that you have to believe to post on THIS forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowmanX View Post
      Well I think to become lucid there have to be several parts of the brain active, not when you become lucid they get active. I guess you would never ever be able to get lucid, because the part that would tell you "do a Reality Check" is inactive and therefor can't make you doing this.

As for the hallucinations. Don't you have to be able to use your senses to hallucinate? Well you have your dream senses, but those aren't real senses, they are just imagined senses. I guess that theory is busted ^^
      Bad logic. Your dream senses activate the same part of you brain as the real senses. That is why freshly amputated people usually dream that they aren't amputated. There is also the affect (I forget what it's called) were the amputee thinks he still has that part of his body. Besides that, since you could say that the nerves that go to the brain are still there and being activated by something like regrown skin or something, most people have a chemical or something that paralizes them when they are asleep. At least when they are in REM sleep. That is what keeps them from acting out their dreams. Some people, especially old people, act out their dreams since they are not fully paralized. Therefore, your senses are still there, and you are using them. At least you are using the parts of your brain that sense stuff. Like when your alarm clock goes off and you try to put it out in your dream.

I have read this entire thread.
      Great quest: 4-dimensional dream

I just posted a thread that may relate to this. The other night I had a dream that ended with a short conversation with someone (a female i'm fairly sure). I asked about their path (religion, group, etc.). They told me they were a bed fighter (i think), but when I woke up my mind interpreted it as Dream Warrior. This was Tuesday night.

So is there any relation between Dream warriors and these dream walkers and night stalkers?

edit: forgot to mention that i haven't look farther than the first page, going to keep reading now.

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast