1. I didn't write my first dream down because I was lazy and knew for sure I wouldn't forget it. I forgot it! Darn it!
2. I was putting something (no idea what) together in the garage and I found the bag that came with it and emptied it on the ground. OMG! There was like a thousand white vinyl screws of all sizes, washers, spacers, little washer looking things with teeth, parts that I never saw IWL. I was trying to sort them and organize them to figure out how to start building whatever it was.
3. I was just watching with no control in this dream and felt helpless. It was very stressful to have no control and understand that. I was watching a man beating up a woman with a small boy about 2 screaming nearby. He punched her straight in the face and she flopped down to the ground knocked out cold. The little boy was laying on her shaking her. Next scene is police the talking to the woman and child and the guy was gone. I heard them tell her there was nothing they could do if she didn't want to press charges. I was watching in disbelief that the woman didn't want to. Next scene is her husband coming home and they start walking up the stair and he grabbed her hair and asked what she told the police, then flung her down the stairs. Yikes! That was very vivid.
(I have a feeling this is because I saw that Ray Rice elevator scene replayed on the tv)
This dream wanted me to be lucid because everything was so out of the ordinary. There were four of us in a cave sitting around a large table that appeared to be wood and stone. The stone seats were not comfortable and on the table was a large book with dark skin and the word secrets spelled in brown skin. The entire dream was like past and present mixed. One of the four of us was Billy (a boy from high school who had cancer and was bullied bad. I was very kind to him to try to make up for all of the bad kids. He was not a very nice guy, and was telling teachers what some of the students were doing, and actually starting some of the issues. Shy me had a sit down with him and told him what my opinion was on why he didn't have friends. We were going to work on his skills. He did a remarkable job and after high school wrote a book and kept in touch with me until his death at 20). There were two other men sitting at the table who never spoke (I felt they were fill ins). On the table were 4 packets of information and photos of the people that our mission was about. They were bound with thin leather strips, and looked like an untidy heap of papers of different sizes about 10 to 12 inches in height each. Someone was explaining this but I wasn't really sure where the orders were coming from. There were four weapons on the table also made of black leather and different types, my first thought was they were of some kind of sexual nature lol, no idea what these things were. We were each given a weapon and each one had a silver safety pin on it somewhere which I thought was strange. These weapons looked like ancient weapons, why a silver safety pin? I have never killed anyone in a dream so this was a mystery to me, there is no way this was to kill these people? It came about that the three men already knew the mission, and they knew everything about these four packets. Billy was to explain to me what the mission was. There were two couples, and two men in the packets. I made it clear I was not going to hurt these people. Everyone was silent. I asked about the Secrets book. What is that about?
Billy told me to open it. I pulled it toward me and it was extremely heavy. I was excited and scared. I didn't want to have to kill anyone, and I would NOT. My hairs on my arms stood up as I opened the book. There was no writing inside, but actually flashbacks of memories. When I was 4 the woman bringing me to play with her daughter Jackie to try to teach her how to get along with others. She was a spoiled brat! I tried my best but she was so bad. Her mom wanted her to be more like me. I remember telling her to stop giving her everything she wanted, I was 4 lol!. Then the boy Brandon from 3rd grade who was super smart and had no friends because he was misunderstood. His mom would drive him over and thanked me so much with tears in her eyes for befriending her son, I enjoyed him. He knew everything about the stars, but I had to move away and wondered what ever happened to him. Then Billy. But that was only a few. This book of secrets is showing me who I am and my pattern since I was tiny. It started flashing faces of all of the people that matched this pattern. I looked over at Billy and I asked why am I seeing this? He said, "Your life has always been about spreading love and compassion, this is who you are, how you were born and how you will die."
There was a lot of meaning for me in this one. Some I have no words to explain.
1. I was trying to fall asleep when HH of beautiful fingerprint which appeared old and black and white. I was really admiring the line work and all of the detail. It was smudged a bit on the bottom right corner but it was a huge print and covered most of my vision. That reminded me of one of the totm and I couldn't remember what it was but something about black and white and thought I had to change the scene.
2. I was sitting on a beautiful sandy beach at sunset all alone watching how beautiful the reflection on the water was, with the colors of the sun. I thought what a great picture this would be when the scene froze. The scene became a photo. I decided try to change the photo scene to black and white and it did very easily with a blink. I blinked it back to color and did this several times faster, until it went out of control like a strobe light and I had to calm it down. Then the scene was a long landscape and as I looked to the left and right it would scroll turning the scene as I went to black and white and back to color. So cool.
3. I was at my house when I went in the front door there were several people in my house and didn't know any of them. I was worried about the dogs getting out with all of the people coming and going so I stood by the front door. I walked out front with some of the children and said goodbye, then I saw this fox trying to get in the front door. I walked over by the front door and the fox went into the bushes and was looking at me. I asked what it wanted in my house? No answer. I then walked in and closed it and went to get a water. When I noticed a couple leaving. I went out with them and walked them down the driveway to say goodbye, when I was walking back up I saw an old bald man walk out the door and close it but not all of the way and sure enough that little fox went into the house. I ran in there and said freeze. Oh no not again. The fox was frozen in ice. I need to find a better word. I took the frozen block of fox out the front and put it in the sun to melt. Meanwhile my dogs ran out the front door. Ugh. The Lab thought that was fun and took off. The mixed sat and licked the ice on the fox. I was done with this dream, woke up thank goodness.
4. It was dark and I was running around my block (I never run at night) when a green car came speeding down the street and turned left between the front and back of the houses. He was driving like he thought there was an alley there but it was backyards. He went through fences and trees. Now there was a tan colored Pit bull, a Rottweiler and two German Shepherds all running loose. The Pit Bull came stalking me and I walked slowly. He leaped at me and grabbed on to my hand and I felt it. I thought this is my dream buddy. I got my hand away and put both hands hard around his head and sent love and calmness into him. Sounds corny but this mean dog became sweet lol. He walked beside me and we went down my street where there were police cars and crime scene tape all the way down the street. I saw a cop and asked him what was going on and he said there is a shooter on the run. I told him about the green car in the back of the houses and he called it in. He wouldn't tell me what happened. The cop yelled down to me thanking me for the tip, they caught the guys.
5. It was night time and I was out in my front yard when I heard a noise. I looked closely and I saw a kitten under my sprinkler donut with his head popping out through the hole. I went over and I took the cement donut off his head and he was this tiny little white kitten with brown patches, I took him out of the hole and under him was another kitten in the hole but much smaller. I was so shocked at how mean people could be. I am not a cat person, but brought them in the house to care for them.
6. I was running down my normal route when I noticed this new restaurant was there. (Gonna have fun with this one) I decide I am a sweaty mess, but I want to see it. I make myself invisible or at least I am hoping I am. I walk in and look around. It looks like a grocery store with a restaurant inside. It has specialty foods and it had fun bulk candy, and dried fruits. I try everything. This is my dream come true. Noone notices me and I am staring right at them. I keep sampling and I am so excited the food is delicious. I walk over to an area where the restaurant is and I look at the menu on the wall. It is expensive and decide no way to be invisible and order so I walk back out to the grocery area and keep looking around. A very good looking man is standing next to me as I am nibbling. He is tall, dark brown hair and blue eyes. I look at him and I can feel myself blush even though I am invisible and so happy about that. I keep eating and he touches my shoulder and I jump. My heart was beating fast. You can see me? I was terrified. He chuckled and leaned over to my ear and said, "my real name..you are far from invisible, and don't you ever forget that". I walked over to an older woman and I waved at her, put my face in front of her, yes I was invisible. I should have asked who he was. I am always trying to find my dream guide but will never find one if I don't ask.
I saw this on the news tonight and reminded me of my dream of the fox. WOW!!
Updated 02-22-2017 at 01:54 AM by 91609
1. We were at a high school with a fence around it and I was outside the fence (similar view to the chair dream) I was trying to convince DC's that we were able to do much more in dreams when we are lucid, and they were laughing at me. One of the boys said that means you can pick one spot on this chain link fence and find it again? I said I would try. I looked through the chain link fence and took in the view trying to figure out how I was going to find it again? I was not allowed to touch it. I had to do this all by vision. I felt bionic as I analyzed everything around measuring it all up and narrowing it to that spot. Then the boy jumped the fence and marked the spot with his pen, so I couldn't see it. I watched him mark it. Then they took me to the beginning and sent me to find it and I sized it all up as I walked to the spot. Simple enough it was to find the exact spot and I held my finger inside as the boy climbed the fence and turned pale. I was actually surprised I found it. This took so much longer to explain it. It was all so fast.
2. I was watching an Egyptian looking Pharaoh with the dark line on it's eyes coming out of a golden wall like a 3d sculpture. It was a profile and I was seeing the left eye. Then the eye turned real and looked at me.
3. Working with my teammate we had to get through many challenges, some physical, but many were more like puzzles, and some written questions (which scared me because I am not smart). We were placed in different types of real life scenarios and had to solve the mystery as well. It took the two of us together in order to succeed. Many teams were getting eliminated.
I felt confident we would do well but the sun woke me up at 7:00. Finally a good 6 hour sleep ahhhh.
Updated 02-18-2017 at 02:47 PM by 91609
This was different for me. This was me watching from above and it was my dad and I when I got my first (very old clunker) car and my dad helped me sand and fill the holes in my car before painting it. That was a very exciting memory for me, only this made it feel more important since my father passed away a few years later and this memory was from over 35 years ago. He was showing me how to test the air, check the oil, etc. I was watching and very happy that I appreciated every moment the way I should have. I was so very proud of that old car and it looked so beautiful in royal blue. My dad was also very proud of the car. I think that is my favorite memory of childhood.
1. We had a GIS class at a nature center and everything seemed so real that I never got lucid. My dreams are becoming so realistic and stable that it is seems more difficult to notice things that are off. This dream was super long. There was a bus taking people to the nature center but one of the guys needed to get his water shoes that he forgot, so I went with him to show him where to buy them and then we met at the nature center.(that in itself was long because the guy is hard of hearing so I had to keep repeating myself the whole time). We had to park our car in this large lot and got a ticket to put on the car, very realistic. I even saw the white ticket with writing on it that had our lot location B. We made our way up escalators and through a long building with different turns to get to the location where we met everyone. We had a short class on gps units that we were going to use. These units weren't the yellow ones I have seen before, they were red and tiny. I had a hard time seeing the screen. We had to buddy up and I didn't want the deaf guy, but I couldn't get rid of him (pretty typical). We had to go into the water and it was pretty scary because there are alligators. They said don't worry just shuffle your feet. We were in the mangroves and had to find markers they set to gps and between the guy who couldn't hear and my not being able to see the screen we made a horrible team. I felt like we got nowhere. I was embarrassed to see how poorly we did. When we turned down to go down the next area of mangroves they turned us around because they found a body and they had to call it in. We had to shuffle back and get out of the water and pretty much that was where they sent us to free lunch and said we could go home. They apologized and off we went. We ate fruit, wraps and brownies, then everyone in all of the classes left at the same time. It was chaos. I wanted to go back with everyone but because I didn't have a bus ticket, I was not allowed on the bus. I had to go back in the car with the deaf guy. We walked and walked trying to find where the parking lot was. It was an adventure in itself because we both were out of our comfort zone. Everything seemed so drawn out like 1 step forward 3 steps back kind of dream. It was a very long ride back and woke up.
This is the second work event with a drowned person.
1. I was spending most of this dream helping my boss out with her daughter who has very bad depression issues. I saw her son, daughter and husband in this dream even though I have only seen them on a couple of occasions in WL. I was doing a lot of work and moving furniture and boxes around. We live in Florida but her children are in Indiana. I was with her daughter and at one point we walked outside and there was snow so realized we were in Indiana and that was what it took for me to become lucid. I was so excited I stopped what we were doing and I started playing in the snow and throwing the snow at her. She looked at me like I was crazy and then she joined in and we had a snow fight. I had a blast because I have never been in snow and it felt so real, so I guess I officially can say I saw snow and played in it. Woke up.
I ended up back in the dream and I was in Florida with my boss again. This time her children were both here and there was a lot of drama going on. Her daughter answered the phone and the Director (someone who has been gone a long time-lucid) left her a message that her mom needed to call him immediately about a red credit card? That message somehow translated to my boss that she was going to be fired and was sure of it. She was devastated and crying. I told her this is just a dream. She stopped her crying fit looked at me cockeyed and said "I was waiting for you to figure that out"! I was so shocked it woke me up. That was not what I expected to hear.
2/15/17- My boss came to me and showed me photos her daughter sent her of the snow flakes that look like little stars on her mittens. They were beautiful and several of them. She told her mom she had so much fun playing in the snow. Another coincidence?
Updated 02-16-2017 at 01:04 PM by 91609
1. I was walking my dog which wasn't my WL dog so (Dream) when I noticed a hole on the side of the road maybe 6 inches wide but looked deep. As I went to pull the grass back to see how deep it was the grass lifted up like a carpet. Very lightweight and it made me giggle at how real it looked. Knowing this is a dream I let the dog go and pulled back the carpet where the hole was so I could see what was there. It had a flap that was a door to stairs that went underground. I thought this was pretty cool and decided to explore. I know the water table isn't far down there in WL but my curiosity got the best of me. I start walking down the stairs and they keep going. It is very damp and cool in the hole. I get to the bottom and I walk along the ground when I see another set of stairs going up. I walk up the stairs and out into someplace entirely different. It appeared to be from the past, or that was what my intuition was telling me. I crawled out to what appeared to be a tall grassy area with mountains at a distance. I stood there and looked around and didn't see anything that would tell me where I was. I was about to fly around because I wanted to explore my new secret land when I was woken up by dog kicking me.
2. I was dressed up going to some kind of event my daughter was going to be having and for some reason was meeting people at a hotel to help her with something. I recognized and old friend from years ago, RK he was friends with my ex and we got along great. He was so happy to see me he gave me a hug and was telling me about his wife and daughter that were both new since the time I knew him. He was there to help my daughter as well. We got in the elevator with about 10 people. It was a huge elevator but it still felt packed. There was a window in the back and I am afraid of heights so I stood near the front. Most people got off as we got higher but we were going to the top which was the 49th floor. There were about 4 of us now. When the door opened I felt I was still moving. Everyone got out and they went to look out the window to see the view. Normally when lucid heights don't bother me but this one I was not and I was terrified. It felt so real with RK there and he looked like I imagine he probably look these days. As they got over to the window I could feel the entire building tip to that side and I grabbed on to the wall in fear. RK laughed and said it is fine, that's what happens and he ran to the other side and I could feel it tip slightly to that side. Perfectly normal he said. I was convinced. We had our meeting with the hotel owner who was letting my daughter do her event there and RK is in sales and he was getting extra perks for her while she stayed here. I was impressed. Then there was a cocky guy who was wearing a business suit and had his chest puffed out who kept trying to get my attention. RK introduced me to him and he gestured in a way to watch out for him. I already could tell what kind of guy he was, so no worries. Then we all got in the elevator to go back down when the cocky guy opens the window and sits in a seat by the window. I was afraid enough without a window open. There were bars for him to hold on to. RK then goes and sits next to the guy and tells me to come with there too. I said no thank you that is not safe. I was shocked there would be an open window in an elevator. As we went down the wind got so bad. It was crazy. I could hear flapping and swirling of the wind. All of a sudden I heard and saw the most horrifying thing. The cocky guy was there and poof he was gone with the most awful sucking sound. RK was sitting there looking dazed. I yelled for him to hold on and I could see his hands slowly grab onto the pole. He didn't show any emotion at all. His hands were grasping softly then swoosh he got sucked out too. I was devastated as I literally watched him get sucked out in slow motion. Felt real. Then I was teleported out to about 1000 feet from the hotel and I was walking toward it...that was when the aha moment happened that this was a dream and I felt so relieved but as I was understanding that I was walking closer and could see the bodies of the two of them falling to the ground like windmills. Head toe head toe spinning. That confirmed it was a dream. No one is going to spin like that. Whew I was relieved and as I got to where I was in front of the hotel I saw people leaning over their balconies throwing purple flower pedals down on them. Now that was strange.
1. I was walking down a dirt path with tree shading it and it was beautiful, up ahead I saw something but couldn't make out what when I was struggling to get what it was out pops the adorable DC that I have been seeing now and then in my dreams (dream sign for me). We both seem to be in our mid to late 20's again. We have a very strong connection without speaking much. We hug and then we walk on the path holding hands, when I see the most amazing tree ever. It had the thickest branches I ever saw (hmmm that just clicked lol) I wanted to touch the tree because the bark was so smooth. I ran over to it so giddy and started to climb onto the lower branches which were very low to the ground. Perfect climbing tree. I climbed about half way up and was amazed at how wide the branch was. I laid on my back and looked up amazed at how high the tree went. Then up pops the adorable guy. Immediately I was feeling frisky and started to undress. He looked shocked at first but then he came over to help me. Can't go into details but it was so much fun and the tree was so soft. I am always amazed at how strong the senses are in these dreams.
2. At an event for work when I had to go to the bathroom and all of the stalls were taken except one and it was just so bad I couldn't go in it. I kept waiting for someone to come out, when I kept seeing this cute little girl peeking under while her mom was in there and I was waving at her. Then I finally decide I can't wait, and go in the nasty one. I flush and grab a wad of paper and start cleaning the seat but it has clear jelly stuff all over the seat and I wipe but it just moves around. I keep cleaning and cleaning then put the paper on the seat. I get done and come out and noone is left in the bathroom lol. Figures I wash my hands over and over in disgust. Eeeew. (How does one go from a great sex dream to a nasty bathroom dream?)
3. I was at a train station in line to board (never been on a train in my life) I get in and sit down and the train is full. This was a train ride from hell. It was a long scary ride with lots of happenings, when we passed another train and I was trying to look at the faces and focus in on them as we passed. I was trying to convey my fear. I saw several people looking at me and was able to get eye contact, but then I saw Hermione from Harry Potter (dream) lol. I was able to telepathically send her a message of what was going on with this train, someone was stealing it and it was out of control. Hermione was able to teleport onto the train and she was now sitting 4 seats in front of me. One lady recognized Hermione and asked if she could give her larger breasts. She did. Then we had people lining up with things they wanted to change. Smooth skin, hair color, sex change, one girl had tiny little arms and she wanted them larger. I stretched them out but they didn't look natural so Hermione had to come up with a spell for that. We even made old people young again. It was so much fun we totally forgot about the fact that the train was out of control.
I think all I can count on lately are HH's. Due to insomnia.
1. Kaleidoscope images that were totally awesome. I was able to recognize the pattern of movement and change it to opposite, faster and slower.
2. Now I saw the throne chair that I am guessing went with the crown from last night lol. It had lots of gold and blue velvety material.
3. Harlow? (No idea)
4. My mom sitting on the child seat of the grocery cart, the fun kind. This one was a platform that was in back where the handle is. It looked like a race car. She was sitting in there waving at me laughing and giggling. I actually laughed out loud because my mom would never do that.
Note: I have had horrible insomnia for a few years now. I average 20 - 30 hours of sleep a week.
I only got two hours of sleep but in my attempt I had several short HH's and a short dream.
1. HH of a beautiful large crown like nothing I have ever seen. It was gold with diamonds but mostly blue sapphire looking stones all over it with great detail. I was staring at it and admiring every little detail which was extremely stable but eventually floated outside of my vision.
2. HH of a beautiful woman with brown long soft wavy hair and piercing green eyes, very seductive looking. I was watching her and admiring how pretty she was when she started to transform as if she was stretching. I decided to try to control it and changed her hair to blonde, her eyes to blue, and she snapped back into being more stable, I had a moment where I was a surprised I could change her when I wasn't even asleep yet, then her eyes disappeared and she started to get scary looking and dissolved.
3. I saw an old school friend that had a glass eye. I knew him in 7th grade so knew this was a dream. He was reaching his arms out for me from a distance and never said a word. Just as I got to him to grab his hands I woke up.
Trying to sleep last night was crazy so got up and took Advil Pm after about 3 hours of trying. Nothing recalled at all after that but while falling asleep I heard the VOICE say Adirondack and that stuck in my mind all night because I have vaguely heard of the mountains but they don't have any meaning at all to me.
I don't feel I was part of this dream but more watching the scene unfold. My view was from above. To my right was a large group of viking warriors walking on green grass coming over a small hillside. I would guess around 100 of them. I was observing them with their axes and swords. They were all walking quickly. The one person that stood out to me was a woman in the front who had brown short choppy hair. She had a fierce look on her face. Just as they came toward the front of my view I looked to my left and at a distance there was a tall grass hill that was very long and at the top were horses and soldiers as far as you could see around the entire top of the hill. Appeared to be thousands of them. I looked back at the vikings and the woman threw her hand with the sword into the air and yelled "retreat, retreat, retreat"! They all ran back to the right while to the left the soldiers came racing down the hill on their horses and on foot. I watched as the entire group of soldiers went in chase of the vikings, over the hill to my right and couldn't control anything.
I was walking through fields when I came upon a building that appeared to be a school because there were many playground areas. It seemed to be the only thing visible other than the fields. As I got closer it had a chain link fence around it and I couldn't get in. I was walking around it looking for an entrance when I noticed something to my left. Through the center of the school child sized wooden chairs of different colors started floating up and out of the school, straight up and extremely slow. (Dream) I thought to myself, this one ranks up there on out of the ordinary type situations, and I was watching trying to understand what this meant. This dream is telling me something. It surely wanted to make sure I knew I was dreaming. My first thought was how beautifully strange, but that feeling quickly turned to sadness. These empty chairs felt like a memorial.
I actually asked "what does this mean"? I wanted to follow the chairs but my intuition told me I was not supposed to. I had this sickening feeling that something bad was going to happen.
Updated 02-05-2017 at 01:39 PM by 91609
I was in a beautiful park all alone with paths to walk on with flowers of all colors imaginable. I was admiring the beauty when I saw a huge bumblebee fly past me (a fear of mine) only it looked beautiful and it didn't appear a threat. It was far too large being the size of a baseball so that was a clear dream sign for me. I walked over to a beautiful fountain that was very impressive. It had a beautiful design to it and at center had water shooting out toward the outside perimeter, then there were smaller sprays shooting straight up, and then there were little targeted ones that looked like they were jumping out and landing in a specific spot making loops in the air. Like the ones the kids play in. I put my hand in the water and it felt really cool. I became very curious if I could turn this water to fire. I thought about it and nothing happened. I turned around, put my hands over my eyes and said when I turn around the water will be fire. I knew it would be! I turned around and heard this super loud roar and hot wind flew in my face that made me jump back. It was horrifying. Not what I expected. I wanted to turn the water to fire but the fountain was now shooting flames and fireballs out of it while loudly roaring.It looked like hot lava shooting out of a volcano and it was leaving the fountain. Not a good idea. I raised my hands with all of the confidence I could muster and as I lowered them said PLEASE calm down, way down!!!! Now I was looking at a beautiful fire pit fountain with just small sprays of fire and embers flying up in the air like a spray. I could feel the heat and I sat on the bench and watched its beauty as it faded. I don't normally like this kind of control but I felt the need to try something different.