I was sitting on a rock at the top of a cliff looking over a city that had a river running near it. It wasn't familiar to me. I was enjoying the view and just enjoying the peacefulness. Suddenly this feeling of doom was looming over me as the thought of how this world seems so angry and frustrated. It felt very dark and scary. Then this huge black storm was rolling in and heading toward the city. It was like a big black wall that never seemed to end. I could see lightning bolts throughout it, like it was angry. I decided to play around a little bit and thought it would be fun to remove the storm, then I thought that won't make the world a better place because it is just over this city. I need to send love to the world. All I could figure was to start with my little energy ball lol. Normally it is at the size of a basketball at it's largest. I know I need this energy to be on a huge scale. I try with everything within me to create an energy of love and compassion. I get up and I start to do my energy dance and moving my arms in and out and do my thing lol. (glad nobody was watching me). I see my energy ball appear but it is so tiny like the size of a golf ball. I continue giving it all that I have and concentrating hard, and I get this feeling of power in me, I can feel it growing rapidly and I look and the ball has engulfed me now, I am a part of it. I keep going when the sun starts to shine in a circle between the clouds and suddenly I see this bolt of lightning hit my energy ball and now the ball seems to cover the horizon. Boom I hear a sound like a sonic boom as it bursts. I could feel my hair blow back as if it turned to wind. I stood there and the clouds were still over the city but I was impressed by my energy ball :-) and had a little hope maybe that love and compassion would find someone out there.
I was jogging down a path through a forest and listening to the birds and listening to the leaves and sticks crunch beneath my feet. The sun was shining bright and as I was running it reminded me of a strobe light because the sun was flashing through the thick trees. I felt such a sense of freedom. Then up ahead on a very wide path that reminded me of the tank trails near where I grew up and I saw a strange cylinder shaped dark spot that appeared to have stars inside it. Best I can describe is that it was a portal that connected to space but it actually was space inside the cylinder shape. I walked around it very aware. Curious to what this was. I put my hand inside and it was very cool and damp. I decided to step inside and as I put one foot in I felt nothing unusual but as I completely got my body inside it immediately pulled me up. I was not flying, it was more like I was in a huge glass tube elevator that was dark inside and I could see light outside. It was extremely fast and it is exactly as you can imagine if you were taking an elevator to space. You see the tops of the trees, the landscape, the aerial and then darkness of space with earth below. I was not flying but being sucked up then I was floating in deep space outside of the tube. Just a sense of peacefulness.
How can a person get 0 sleep and still feel good in the morning? Maybe I am just telling myself I have to go to work so I have to have energy? It just sucks that I didn't get to dream! Positive side of it, when I am this sleep deprived I should sleep well tonight .
Not a very interesting dream night for me but managed to get 4 hours of sleep which I am thrilled about.
1. Saw a black cat with white down its nose facing me with a beautiful pinkish purple flower in front of its paw and it was purring loud.
2. An image of a long saw blade with extremely sharp teeth like for cutting logs.
3. I was sitting in front of three computer monitors editing on two and playing it over and over on the other. I just remember being happy I had the liberty to change what I wanted and make my own creation. I felt like I was creating my future, yet I don't recall the images, only that it felt powerful that I had full control.
Oh my goodness! I was on such a wonderful streak of happy dreams, but my lack of sleep only getting about 20 hours of sleep this entire week has had a big impact on quality and quantity.
I woke up in a work looking van tied up on the floor and felt drugged. I was very groggy and looking around to assess the situation. Even groggy I felt semi lucid thinking another bad dream? Then I actually took a minute to curiously process why I was dreaming this but then I saw a woman with long brown/grey streaked hair look into the passenger window and outside there were trees all over like we were in the woods. I had my hands behind my back with a gag in my mouth and my neck and shoulder were in pain. I heard the woman yell "she's awake". Then the back of the Van opened up with two doors and I was pulled out by my feet and thrown to the ground on my stomach. Then a man flipped me over on my back and he was very tall black/grey hair. There were also two boys that appeared to be teens, both brownish messy hair, all looking down on me. They picked me up and carried me to a picnic table where they sat me at. Then they seemed to go about their business. At some point the dad went to chop wood and the mom told me that they were terrified of him and he has killed several women. All I had to do was listen to her and I would stay alive. I still felt drugged but no fear. I knew this was a dream but didn't feel in control. I kept thinking is this a test? Should I wake up or should I see where this leads? Well then she tells me that if I can just withstand the cut, then I will likely survive. My eyes opened wide and she had tears. Then she said the cut goes from shoulder to shoulder and down under the collar bone like a half circle. YIKES! I was somewhat curious what this would feel like in a dream but freaked out at the same time. I tried to get the boys to come closer to see if they seemed just a bad as the father but they were off on their own. Next thing I knew there was a huge sharp knife...(OHHHHHHH my husband was watching Forged in Fire I thought hahahaha) Now I knew what I was dreaming this. I hate knives and told him that would be worse thing I could think of!!! Ok so I will feel this cut.
The man comes over with his knife out of the fire and he had the look of the devil in his eyes. Just as he is about to slice me I leave my body. No way I am sticking around, so I am now watching him from over his shoulder as he cuts a deep cut in me literally watching my skin open up. Eeew. I woke up at that point.
I always try to push out bad things and not let them in because I don't want nightmares lol. This was kinda funny as being aware.
Updated 01-17-2017 at 12:49 PM by 91609
I was an eagle perched at the very top of a tree about 200 feet from the tree with the nest that had my mate with two eaglets. I was enjoying the feel of the wind in my face watching the nest from the distance. One of the eaglets was standing close to the edge standing with his back straight and shoulders with wings back when it saw me. I saw its eyes focusing on me and it seemed excited. Its wings were moving but not as if to fly, it was still tiny, it was trying to catch its balance. I watched in horror as it stepped onto a stick that gave way and saw my eaglet fall to the ground. Immediately not giving any thought I leaped from the tree thinking I was flying to the ground and this has never been an issue for me. I somehow was shifting back to me in the fall and lost consciousness in the dream. I woke up very groggy laying on the ground naked at the base of a tree and it took me a few moments until I saw the vision of the eaglet falling and realized what happened. I tried to move over to the tree but it felt as if I was in mud up to my neck and every movement was such a struggle. I was shocked because this was so unusual and I was trying to figure out what happened to my flight down from the tree. I managed to get myself over to the eaglet and saw it laying flat spread eagle (poor choice of words) and it was the size of a frisbee. I started to create my energy ball in hopes of healing the bird I the place one hand on its back and the other on its head and hold it there with every intention on healing it. Then I feel it move. I was so happy. I knew I had to get it back up to the top of the nest so I cradled him in my hands gently and started to float to the top when I could feel myself being sucked out of the dream. I woke up to my neighbors two dogs barking in my backyard. Soooo disappointed I wanted to go back to see the eaglet back to the tree but couldn't fall back asleep. My pillow was wet with tears. I rarely have nightmares but this gave me such a sinking feeling of helplessness. Just goes to show even when you think you have control in your dream you don't always have it when you need it.
1. I was in my house when I noticed someone walking down the road and turned up my driveway, he was a very tall dark haired nice looking man with jeans and a short sleeved collared type shirt that had a white and blue print, probably 40's and he wasn't carrying anything so didn't think he was a salesman. I decided to go out the garage so the two dogs wouldn't bark at him. Just as I went out the garage and turned to go to the front door I saw a huge massive lion sitting right in front of my double front doors and he took up the entire width. Dead center with his front paws straight and serious looking. He roared one soft roar and my dogs barked. I wasn't afraid and at that point (man turning to lion) became lucid. I decided to walk over to it to ask him what he wanted. He appeared to be protecting my house. I walked over to him and he towered over me. I looked up at him and he never looked down at me but continued his strong stance. His feet were massive. I giggled to myself because my first nightmare at about 3 years old I remember was a lion that always came to my room and sat there and watched me. I was terrified of it and one day it eventually smiled at me and now I am right in front of one so I leaned in to touch him and he evaporated, leaving behind a wet outline of where his entire body had been on the concrete. I reached down and felt the moisture and felt part of it.
2. I was in a desert looking place with what appeared to be an old abandoned town from an old western film. I walk down the middle of the street and there was nobody anywhere. Dirt road and old buildings. I decided to walk back down it again to go back in the direction I came, it was very hot and the sun was extremely bright, I felt a sense of extreme power within me and decided I would fly out of there to take shelter in a cooler place, I usually have no problem flying but for some reason I felt so large and heavy. I try to lift off again and can hear a loud flapping noise and as I start to rise I look down and see a very large shadow of wings and a tail and I feel excited and out loud I yell laughing "Now I am a Dragon"? haha I get up slowly in the sky and watch my shadow for a moment in excitement and then wake up all sweaty (Hot flashes suck).
I thought I read somewhere in dreams you weren't suppose to see your shadow? Well I did :-)
1. Trying to fall asleep I had an image pop up in my head and I could barely see it and wanted to get closer, but immediately I zoomed so fast I went through the wall of the image and started seeing images flying past me so fast I couldn't make them out, then stars flying past me until I hit the dark calm in probably the time it takes to snap.
2. Another very long dream where I was in a church type setting where they went through a long process to pick who was going to be the one to do the ceremony, and they came up with a man who I believe was Michael. I didn't have a body but was an observer and could zoom in and out and go wherever I wanted to see something. There was a point at the beginning of the ceremony where we had to wait for the spot where you could see the full moon through a large circle window at the top of the highest point in the building. As the moon started to come in front of the window perfectly there was a golden platform and Michael went to the stairs and climbed up to the top where there was a huge golden star and he had to place what appeared to be a golden barrel a little larger than a football to each point of the star. The entire time I was trying to understand the meaning of this and wanted to remember to google it when I woke up. I don't know of anything that is even close to this. I don't even go to church. Just as he placed the last barrel my alarm went off but I felt glad I got to see him complete the barrels lol. This was strange because I felt like a ghost who was zooming around looking at who was there, normal looking people from todays time, and checking out the building which appeared to be a church with benches and books up behind them, but the only thing that drew me in was when they picked the person to do this ceremony I felt everyone loved this person and it was apparent, then when he was placing the barrels on the points the star appeared to glow and I got right up there with him on the platform to see it up close because I knew nobody could see me. I felt it was an important ceremony.
1. I was on a mission to find out more about myself when I was going through a maze of structures that will be hard to explain. I chuckled at one point because it reminded me of a lab rat. It reminded me of buildings with rooms and several levels up and down which at one point took me into what seemed like different dimensions (through worm hole) in order to continue my search. I had to think about every move I made so I was actually feeling I was getting exercise when I slept. At one point I had to hang on a bar for a while as it swung across to the other side and today my arms are sore. This dream was exhausting. I never saw a person and it was all telepathically communicated to me that this was what I was to do lol. Unfortunately after all of that it never had a answer other than I never gave up :-). I woke up by my husband going potty.
2. I am standing in line at a grocery store when woman dressed in 60's clothes glasses and all, she is holding a little Chihuahua dog, and doesn't fit in with all of the other people is staring right through me. She moves around in awe looking at me never taking her eyes off me. I watch her also and I smile at her and she has no expression at all. Then I have to check out and when I am done, I look around and the woman was gone.
I don't know if that is common but I get it all of the time where people just stare at me expressionless but in awe? Like I have two heads or something.
I was trying to get back to my UFO dream from last night and I am not certain that was where I was but I woke up in a white room, everything seemed to be white even the people walking around wearing white sterile looking uniforms that even covered their heads. I wasn't able to see their faces behind the black protective shield over their face. I looked at myself and I appeared to be wearing what they were wearing when I walked over to a table where there was a full slab of what appeared to be in the shape of honeycomb and I started to place a dropper full of a liquid in each hexagon, which was thousands in front of me. I felt like part of me knew what I was doing but I physically had no control over myself (very similar to when I am watching myself doing the dance with the energy ball in the past and knew exactly what I am doing yet I had no control). I was inside myself but I was only functioning with part of my brain being aware, yet I had the feeling that they were unaware that I was aware and were controlling my movement and actions haha. Sounds goofy.
I am bending over along a stream reaching into the cool water and panning for gold (never done that before). I am shaking the pan and inside I am staring at what appears to be hundreds of specks of shiny gold. Not enough to make me rich lol. I am looking at it in awe because it was my first try and there was already gold. Then my intuition tells me to look up and I see a huge UFO floating toward me from my right side. I stand up and look back at my gold. I get the feeling they are not happy about me stealing THEIR gold lol? Hmmm I am curious and not one bit afraid. As the UFO gets closer the sun is shaded by it and I am now standing under it's humungous shadow. It is still very high but has to be a mile long and totally silent. All of a sudden a light comes on and pans toward me. As the light gets to me I feel like it is erasing my thoughts as they appear, almost as I try to do while going to sleep, turn off the clutter and I felt free. Then it lifted me up and I was floating slowly toward the UFO with no fear. That was it! I never got to see them unless they erased it haha.
I was flying in space with what appeared to be a yellow lab body with large eagle head and eagle wings but extra furry. We were flying together and I was able to hear his thoughts. We decided to land on a small planet and explore. We flew in like a plane but then stopped mid air and gently glided down on our feet. While slowly descending I could see many volcanoes erupting and the lava was lighting the planet. The area we landed was an open area and as we touched the ground immediately orbs were everywhere. Every imaginable color. They were swarming around us as if they were checking us out. I looked over at my flying partner and I was shocked at the detail. Very muscular and the size of a large lion. The eagle face was almost as cute as a lab as well. No talons. We looked around for a bit because I really wanted to explore. There were huge plants that glowed and had colorful streaming moving things coming out of it that changed colors and you could see through it and it looking like you could see life inside of it. I can't even explain it. It was a peaceful planet, but unfortunately I woke up by a huge roar of thunder. I tried to get back to see more but then decided to wake up and start my day with this great feeling.
I only remember the ending of what I think was a longer dream. I was in an old hotel running room to room when it reminded me of several of my past dreams where every room appeared something new. This was totally different, it was all abandoned and empty and looked like homeless people were living in it at one time because there was graffiti all over the place and it smelled horrible. I felt I was there for a reason and I was searching for something. I was jogging up and down the hall unsure as to why I was there when I heard a noise behind me and turned around and there was a toddler boy wearing only shorts, no shirt and no shoes. He never spoke to me but was following me everywhere. I would run and he would run after me and if I stopped he stopped. Then he walked up to me and grabbed my hand and smiled at me. He was dark skinned and adorable, very light on his feet and fast. I decided to take him out to see if I could find out who he belonged to but there was no way out, no stairs and we were up at least 10 floors. We went all the way to the end and looked out the window and climbed along the edges but we were high up. It wasn't scary because he was very good at climbing and had no problem showing me how he got up there. I followed. He got me to a place I felt I could get down and he was still high up on one of the sides and was moving his arms all around like he was losing his balance when he went backwards over the side. I immediately flew over to the edge to try to go catch him but as I got to the top of the wall he flew up and startled me. I said you can fly? His eyes were sparkling but he didn't seem to speak. He held my hand and we flew down to the ground together. As we stood on the ground I looked over at him and he disappeared.
I was back at the entrance of the cave that my little friend showed me and I was a child again. I had the feeling I was supposed to be meeting him here but it was daytime because I was afraid to go at night by myself. I was excited to see what it looked like during the day and as I went in it was still pretty dark. I was trying not to be afraid because I know that can turn bad fast. I put on my brave face and just walk in with no fear. As I get beyond the first curve near the entrance I saw the light from the hole above lighting the beach area where the water and sand was and I felt relieved that it was not dark anymore. I sat on the sand and looked around waiting to see where my friend was. I heard a growling sound that sounded like a giant dog. I turned to look to the back right and there was another tall area that appeared to be another open area so I got up and walked slowly over to that area without going in yet still at a distance. I could see movement and immediately I was frightened and called for my friend to see if he was playing a trick on me. I walked closer and the growling got louder and I could feel a breeze coming out of the area as it blew my hair. I was terrified as I saw nostrils and eyes on a head that were humongous! I couldn't tell what it was but when it opened it's mouth and growled again I could see very sharp teeth. It then made a sound like it was in pain. I walked a little closer to the opening which was still a good distance from it and I saw a huge open area inside it looked like a room the size of a ball field. I then saw a sword handle shining and it was stuck all the way into the back of it's leg. The thought came over me that this was my friend and then I giggled and said when I told you to fly last time I didn't mean as a dragon. You scared me! I walked closer and immediately wanted to help this dragon even though he looked terrifying. He was black scaly and his wings looked like bat wings to me. They were all tucked up. I walked over to it as it lay on the ground and tried to pull out the sword but it was stuck. I kept pulling and it slowly came out and the dragon was wimpering. I felt so bad I went over to take a break and rubbed it's face. His eyes were brown and menacing looking. He grimaced at me but I had no fear at all. Of course because I thought this was my friend as a dragon. I went back and pulled this sword that was about as tall as I was out and blood started gushing out of the dragons leg. I immediately ran over and asked him if he could blow fire on it and he just looked at me. I started screaming at him to get him mad and laid the sword down on the rock in front of him and acted like I was blowing fire out of my mouth. Then he raised himself up on his feet he was hunched over even though the cave was very tall and I backed up against the wall. He blew out a flame. It wasn't a huge flame but enough to where the sword was glowing. I was so hot I was sweating! I walked over and I knew I needed to pick this sword up but it was glowing hot. This was the only way to save him from bleeding to death so I reached down and told myself it will not burn me it will not burn me and I picked it up and walked over and touched it to the dragons hole in his leg to close the wound. He jumped up and screeched so loud it shook the cave. Just then my friend peeked around the entrance of the wall and said are you ok? I looked over at him and immediately became terrified! I looked up at the dragon and he leaned down and stared at me with his brown eye right in front of me and a tear. I could feel he was not angry anymore. He laid back down and I knew he was now my friend as well. I rubbed his face and held my hand there a moment as to send my love to him. My friends eyes were huge. We sat on the sand at our beach in the cave and told him all about our new friend. I wondered if maybe that hole at the top was how he got in?
Updated 01-02-2017 at 12:59 PM by 91609
1. I was at an amusement park we went to from work and it was to keep us healthy. We had to use all of our tickets. There was fun houses, swings that went around in circles, teacups, slides, bounce houses and on and on but all fun stuff. I went through the fun house and almost peed myself from laughing so hard with all of the funny mirrors and all, then was jumping around in bounce houses, we were all acting so silly but it felt awesome. I even ate cotton candy and it tasted even better in the dream.
2. I was a unicorn and a big huge white horse walked up next to me and smacked me in the side of my face with his side of his face?
3. I was sitting across from an Indian Chief who was smoking a long pipe.
4. I was flying past several planets trying to find the one I wanted to go to.