• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 375 of 473 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 ... LastLast
    Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 11825
    Like Tree11408Likes

Thread: Share your dream from last night in one sentence

LD Count
      Sacramento, California, United States
      (Non Lucid) - I was with my mom and she had some type of medical issue that she referred to as a libation (lolwut), went to the hospital with her the first time and they gave her medication which she was supposed to inject into herself, But she did it wrong, and was starting to bleed profusely… The next part of the dream with me trying to take her to the hospital but she had no sense of urgency to go - it was like she wanted to die.

Really it was kind of a nightmare

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Sweden
      I slid down a very long and fairly steep and curvy slope in a snowy forest, and it was almost like bob sliding, except I sat down directly on the ground;
      it was an amazing feeling when I noticed that I actually accelerated, and I felt a sense of incredible joy and bliss, to the point that I actually started laughing aloud to myself (I believe I shouted "Rock'n Roll!!!" to myself on the way down, lol) - and then I decided to climb back up and slide down one more time, and for some reason I got back up to the top in just a few seconds. ♫

Too bad the snow over here is rapidly melting away right now, otherwise I would have tried to create a slope like this right away.
      Oh well, I can always do it next winter.
      Last edited by Laurelindo; 04-29-2015 at 12:45 AM.

Lucid Natural Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      1000+
      The Aether
      DJ Entries
      Became lucid, stole a motorbike and went for a joyride.

DVA Teacher Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Ack, to bed too late again, poor recall:

+(f) in a vitamin store with female friend, showing her the best bottles and reading the ingredients

+(f) some long involved situation, and one point I call a girl to me who comes and I pinch her

+ long fight/conflict: wandering (school?) halls, see former colleagues working on complicated circuits, I'm pursued by large gang, I prepare two heavy dumbbell weights in my hands to fight, I show them to two female friends I'm walking with and accidentally tap one of them with a weight and it hurts her, return to the school preparing for fight, now the bad guys won't attack me directly but instead they beat up/torture my friends and I'm anguished about this
      FryingMan's Unified Theory of Lucid Dreaming: Pay Attention, Reflect, Recall -- Both Day and Night[link]
      FryingMan's Dream Recall Tips -- Awesome Links
      “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.”
      "...develop stability in awareness and your dreams will change in extraordinary ways" -- TYoDaS

LD Count
      Not counting rn
      The Netherlands
      DJ Entries
      1. I had a test I didn't study for.
      2. It was monday morning and I was stressed because the teachers were gonna be pissed at me because I didn't do my homework.
      3. (lucid) It was night and I was just exploring my dream, sometimes flying but mostly observing the details of the dream.

strange trains of thought Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      Swamptown, USA
      I had a beautiful pet insect (similar to a praying mantis almost) that went everywhere with me, until at the very end of the dream I set it down to fetch it's food, came back and it was crushed...and so was I.
      http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/soaringbongos/hippieheaven.jpg

"you will not transform this house of prayer into a house of thieves"

Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Quite bizarre (always welcome!) mostly, recall fairly poor, most moments fragmented and short, one or two sequences longer, lots of "in groups of people" dreams

+ I'm walking through an unfamiliar outdoors church service at night: the priest is at the altar with a very bright (almost blinding light on a pole) light, there's a nearly-midget freaky nun: I feel like I do not belong

+(f) In a laundry room, need to do some laundry for a woman?

+(f) enter a room, have to climb up steep, irregular snowbanks in the back?

+(f) outdoors, daylight, in a park, someone (me?) beyond the fence takes a candid picture (replayed once?) walking past a tree, I remove some pictures from my tablet

+ (very vivid, almost pre-lucid, "I'm there") Walking with colleague CD (K,3)'s in his house, I see I left his front door open, I apologize, then walk through front landing & the guest room (room is messy and tissues are on the floor, I point this out, "gross" says CD) looking for intruders, find a comatose (hiding?) guy standing in a shower in the hallway, CD knows him, we enter a room full of people and the shower guy gives out candy from a baggie that gives (detective?) powers

+(f) lying on a bed in a group, I boast I can shoot a rubber band and hit a target on the far wall (scraping just past the top of a small potted pine tree along the way), I do, I get up to look and the rubber band has "exploded" into little pieces

+ in a kitchen in a communal (student) home, I'm digging through the fridge/larder for food, and only find a couple bags of (chicken?),I say "and the cupboards were bare!", I notice the kitchen/dining room is filthy, students are such slobs, should I just clean it up?

+(f) a freaky/nasty/old witch glides quickly across the room and breathes her deadly breath onto someone right next to me

+(f) with group we're inspecting the electronic remote security equipment hidden in recesses in the ceiling

+ with friend and child, I note that electronic equipment should not be left in the sun "or it will melt the motherboard," child looks at me with big sad eyes and says "is m..m..m…my motherboard melted?"
      Last edited by FryingMan; 04-30-2015 at 08:08 AM.
      FryingMan's Unified Theory of Lucid Dreaming: Pay Attention, Reflect, Recall -- Both Day and Night[link]
      “No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.”
      "...develop stability in awareness and your dreams will change in extraordinary ways" -- TYoDaS

It is unusual but I can barely remember my dream from last night. I only that I went bald and that I combed my hair so that it covers the bald spot but I was frustrated because it's still so obvious.
      I wonder what this dream means. My mother said that it meant something negative.

Dream Seeker Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      1. An old guy parked his blue electric car under a tree and charged it by putting gum into a little box on a tree branch.

2. I was in chemistry lab and we had to make pizza.

LD Count
      Not counting rn
      The Netherlands
      DJ Entries
      1. I went to a different school, made a lot of friends and we had an amazing time together.
      2. A guy was addicted to commit suicide by putting shampoo on his face () and I tried to talk him out of it.

Moderator Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV
      LD Count
      WHY DO YOU CARE
      DJ Entries
      1. Dreamt about someone "Hacking into the main frame".
      2. About someone giving me a ride in his car.
      3. Dreamt about a delusional cat person, a guy who has a crazy jealous delusional girlfriend who thought I was into him but, he was not my type and we had a cat fight.
      4. Dreamt about a fraud, making love with my boyfriend in an Army store.
      5. Dreamt about being in a Bus crash and my brother telling me to stop talking about my dreams?
      6. Looking for someone at a store and making them disappear.
      7. An ex roommate of mine stealing a baby, trying to save the baby and going through 6 layers of car doors to get to her.
      8. I was in my attic but, it was really a spaceship and I was trying to land at the Kenndy Space Center in Florida.
      9. talking to people that I knew from grade school and I remember talking about my last dream and I remember describing what happened in it.
      10. I got in a fight with my brother and wondered into a high voltage room then morphed into a puddle of liquid.
      11. Finding a big dark feather that was about 6 feet long at my house.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      +(f) someone comes by and two animals appear

+(f) inside some (school?) (I'm naked?) a bell rings(?) and passage ways open up and people (kids?) fill the space

+(f) the guys are readying their weapons: one has a katana but it's only been sharpened for about 6 inches up from the hilt: that won't work

+(f) wife is going to a show, a bunch of little kids pour out and head for the stage running right by me

+ I'm indoors, preparing for some entertainment, I'm moving a portable whiteboard around that will be the screen, I see out the window and it's rainy, I realize my wife is at the show

+ I'm in a room, on a bed, doing "odd things" with the pillows trying to find the best combination, worried about someone walking in

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      + bourbon/scotch, scoutmaster & kids, water ramps between levels

+ house: inaccessible higher level, girl with too-loud record player, all kids playing in some story

+ football: incomplete pass, they built a house in the end zone, "don't stop for anything!", jump over low fence, we get a touchdown

+ working on papers (financial, class?) outside on public table: cousins walk by on left, say hi, then another cousin on right

+ looking for parks in the phone book (shall I visit them all?), "Heights" park best in SF

+ hot rod outside, washer keeps breaking down from one component, should buy new one, should get Maytag (I see the current one is already a Maytag) (tenant will help pay?),

+(f) very strong (illegal) alcohol, gets stronger every year

+(f) workaholic guy goes to work, should stay home & be with family, NSFW top view of him going to town orally on his wife (displayed live on a big billboard)

+ we're doing something illegal, I'm just there, should I put away my instrument or use it as a distraction, weird guy "whom I remember from before" [false memory] came out of a closet, a "drugged" guy is lying on the ground his face is colored like "two-face" split down the middle, white on the left, red on the right

A person Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      At the Zenith
      - A little kid wanted to fly with his dog on a somewhat large bird. It was a rather short flight.

- A bunch of golded scarabs were nesting in a yellow ball of wool. They had collected gold dust and produced golden crap.
      You cannot defeat the devil with his own weapons, you can only replace him that way.

Violence is for those who are too weak to solve problems with words.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      + deconstructing the ancient log (cement?); the two pet fish (fingernail) have fallen on the beach and are flapping their way to the water, "GET ME A CONTAINER!"; tiny people in centrifuge spun at high speed get super dizzy

+ in Cup home kitchen, many microwave ovens on counters in kitchen (they're being cleaned, I hear one beeping), sister says "did something burn?" (under my desk), I say yes [false memory], I reach for the phone by the wall and make a call (to the same house) and hear the touch-tone beeps

+ riding underwater thing: concerned about big beasts, communicating with central control about my path/destination

+ shooting arrows at boat, capsizes, gather them, they're straws and toothbrushes

+ two old ladies at show pull the curtains and carpets away from other peoples boxes's order to wrap themselves and get warm, I say why not use your own curtains

+ team cake game: digging hands in, dark guys with dark cake, I inspect our team's cake and make the critical cut at what I hope is the right depth

+ dialing in on my old computer, human operator answers and asks for password, I forgot it, operator accuses me of being a thief trying to gain access, etc., on and on, and I get tired of this and say "OR IT COULD JUST BE THAT I FORGOT MY PASSWORD <click>!"

+ in home with former college roommate I think he looks young, the scientists are gathering for a meeting

+(f) above a large college party area where there is going to be a lot of cheap drinks served in a "rave" party, I tell the guys "what's good about getting drunk? There's nothing good about it"

+ walk down hallway, avoid begging midget who morphs into plaid small thing in center of floor, walking with best friend MR, we inspect the ancient sugar and (salt?) containers in "my folks house", they're valuable and ancient, and all dented, there are lots of things should I clean them when I inherit or leave it for my own children to clean up?

Administrator Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Vivid Dream Journal Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      ∞ ÷ 0
      USA
      DJ Entries
      Fell asleep, then woke up trying to figure out how many days I had slept.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Tired, late to bed, recall mostly fragmented despite a fair bit of dreaming

+ going down the hill on LL blvd.: the road is a metallic jungle gym "tunnel" filled with sentient green shaped-hedges covered with red berries, they're very friendly, they like me, and help me along

+(f) thinking about my college rented house, looking for it among skyscrapers we're driving by, see it eventually as a carved out area between tall buildings, it is dilapidated with large overgrown plants all over it

+(f) in an arcade, looking for change in the coin slots, starting a game?

+ childhood home, there's a ragged rat/rabbit/guinea pig thing that I'm trying to shoo out the front door: I eventually get it out and keep looking at it trying to figure out what kind of animal it is, I decide it's a rabbit and see its nose twitching, it comes back in and sits at my feet it is really dirty.

+ (lucid) in childhood home, waiting for my wife and kids to leave so that I can lucid dream: I realize I don't need to wait, I go out the sliding glass door to the deck (because I think I'll be able to fly), see a standing figure in my "peripheral vision," turn to look it's gone, I fly out over the trees which have been cut, wife is on deck, a bit concerned about her seeing me, I don't care, she's talking to me while I'm flying about how I've been sleeping, lose visuals but keep stretching my hands out in front of me, eventually transition to non-lucid where I'm holding something in my hands and I'm talking with wife about the special lightbulbs we'll need to buy for JW.

I had a weird dream last night. Zombies were chasing me. I was in a place that I don't really know. I just know that it's the suburbs. And the weirdest thing? I was rollerskating. I don't even know how to do that in real life.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      + dark lose vision (is this a dream?), school, road, wife, bike, coast, she's naked, my hands over her breasts, cars driving by

+ in room with doom screens on projector, inspect, enter game (difficulty, starting point), pick up equipment, shoot with shotgun monsters, encounter some wise giant slug thing with an imp handler, kill them both, don't remember them as part of the game later, think killing may have been a mistake

+ (lucid LD #110) sex with ex-GF SB, "but this means we're not NOT dating", guys come by, pull over cover, they stop to watch, "come on get going" they say, I say s.l. "hit the road," man gets angry, skateboard, leave with SB out to ledge, have SB jump on, fly off, get lucid, try to get SB to talk to me, acknowledge the dream, get just 1-word replies and her voice is wrong, admiring view, pull her face down to kiss her, this unstabilizes, fly a bit more but transition; in large indoor store, now in caveman mode, semi-lucid, lots of females around, grab lost of boobs, sexy time with strange detachable v-jays, waste time undressing one, go to other part of store, it's bigger now, conversation about economics, ("does this mean we need to sell our new house?) about indicators for when to buy/sell, my wife is confused

+ party, multi-group, large area, (water balloon fights?), entrance area (toll booth?), others say no, we don't clean up

+(f) arrive to building, up stairs, suitcase, open door, person there upset to see us, go down stairs, should I go back up?

+(f) with groups of big guys outside

+(f) guys getting into car in garage, I push shut driver's door with foot, old guy getting in right side passenger

+(f) in library w/wife and group, yes, go downstairs, there is slide reading area, trying to choose a table with enough chairs, there is another group already using a table, but several are free.
      KonchogTashi likes this.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      I stole something and was locked in a prison bus, which proceeded to teleport to Japan after getting caught up in an earthquake, after which a superheroine rescued me from falling debri and I am recruited to assassinate someone in a stealth mission. Yeah.

You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Just relax. Master the day. Then just keep doing that every day.

LD Count
      The Purelands
      DJ Entries
      1. I am at a bar with my wife and dad, the line for drinks is long and I wait, talking to a nice woman while my wife brings us drinks; we go outside and the dream becomes a Halloween monster attack!

2. LD #37 I am at a party and instantly know I am dreaming, I walk around singing a narration in beautiful, perfect pitch falsetto, I marvel at the vivid detail and realism, slap a party goer in the face, eat some color-changing psychedelic candy, walk through a wall, prepare to roundhouse kick a black-clad dude, and wake up....awesome!!!

DJ entry:http://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/konc...ty-time-65783/
      Last edited by KonchogTashi; 05-05-2015 at 01:33 PM. Reason: added DJ entry
      FryingMan likes this.
      My aspirations for dreaming:

May I always use the dream state to develop positive, virtuous qualities that will bring benefit to all beings!

May I always recognize the dream state and use it to develop wisdom, love, and compassion!

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Weak night. Distant dreams mostly, to bed too late.

+ the evil guy has rigged the controls (like a car/crane) to explode, I manage to push it down a gully trigger the explosion while running away, foiling evil guy's plans, glass shards blast everywhere, I evade, evil guy chases, I'm too slow, just barely manage to make it out the door ahead of him; evil guy triggering another evil plan in car in another place, he recognizes me, I (turn over?) their cars ruining their plans again

+(f) surfing is awesome: great exercise: dark beach, cold water, surfers in wet suits, they head out into the waves

+ (fairly vivid) odd reunion with MB (JHS GF), my wife is helping her, I see old JHS girls, examine faces, look for hers, some are extremely tanned, I brush my hair, we meet, she says I look just the same, I notice her waist looks slimmer, we leave together, go to her place, I one-arm (right) hug her, think about kissing her and remembering the taste of her mouth, view [false memory] of the insides of her house, including the table where I played chess once

+ playing chess: double king pawn opening review, the pieces come out like this, the queens come out early, (two black queens, where's the white queen?), they're opposing each other on the long diagonal, black queen can force exchange with white and strand the white king in the middle but it won't matter as much with the queens off the board, is it worth a pawn (or is it two?), looking for other combinations with the queen; a scenario where black has exposed king and will probably take too long to castle.

+(f) surfer/beach/ocean patrol guy: talking about sharks, teeth, surf board, I think the shark has a 1-meter diameter mouth
      KonchogTashi likes this.

LD Count
      The Purelands
      DJ Entries
      I am in a library with my wife, we are trying to convince a young man not to take "experimental drugs of unknown purity", he defends his actions saying "its ok, they wear off in a little while." I notice a work supervisor shelving books nearby.
      FryingMan likes this.
      My aspirations for dreaming:

May I always use the dream state to develop positive, virtuous qualities that will bring benefit to all beings!

May I always recognize the dream state and use it to develop wisdom, love, and compassion!

LD Count
      Sacramento, California, United States
      (Non-Lucid) Was asked by a couple of older women I know some questions but I couldn't answer them because I couldn't remember anything - they told me that when i don't remember things, it is because I am dreaming.

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points

May 1 marked my first zero-recall day in months (few days of unusually short and difficult sleep for some reason). No big deal; it gave me a little break from journaling, and I'm recovering quickly.

Brief FA, having a hard time waking up fully to record the last dream, finally sat up and discovered I was still dreaming, so I flew straight out of bed and found myself in a warehouse-like place with a fire pit; I “picked up” the fire with my hands and then held my palms out and tried to make the fire stream from them like a fountain and did, then I tried to change the color of the flames red, I think, but couldn't (though I think the fire started turning greenish just before I woke up).
      Last edited by TravisE; 05-07-2015 at 07:54 AM.

Page 375 of 473 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 ... LastLast