• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 34
    Like Tree10Likes

    Thread: Let's try shared dreaming once more

    1. #1
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72

      Let's try shared dreaming once more

      I've been thinking about these nice forum threads where we try to share dreams with the whole community by choosing a meeting place like the moon or the Eiffeltower.
      Then i thought to myself, this is the wrong way to do it. In the astral plane the only thing that is actually there are astral bodies. the eiffeltower and any other environment is not actually there. We just project these objects into existence thus it's possible to go to the eiffeltower but you are still in ur own dream and thus we never had success with this. (feel free to correct me) Perhaps stuff like the moon and planets are also astral bodies not just projections but that's beside the point.

      So, why not try a new way to collectively share a dream ! I suggest instead of a meeting place we mutually choose a person to share a dream with.

      Just think about it? Say when i dream there's a dream bubble. What would happen if a ton of people would continuously enter the same dream bubble , it should prove some interesting results.

      Selfishly i suggest the target dream to connect with is my dreams ! I could use some new friends and since i only dream of people i know in real life i think i would notice it when strange faces enter my dream. I'm also very curious what environment people will see when they succesfully enter my "dream bubble" and how this will affect my future dreams and dream environment.

      Ofcourse , maybe it's better to choose a person who is more known , already lucid and remembers dreams every night but then i probably won't be able to join in cus i am still struggling to get lucid.
      Last edited by Dthoughts; 06-08-2011 at 05:33 PM.
      fOrceez and hprib012 like this.

    2. #2
      DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      000
      Gender
      Location
      Adelaide, South Australia
      Posts
      2,616
      Likes
      965
      DJ Entries
      138
      Ok Dethoughts

      It is past midnight here and I'm bought to sleep. I will watch a nice clear soap bubble in my mind as I drop-off and soon as I wake i'll come here and quickly note my dream. I'll book-mark this so I can just open it up and type.

      Thank-you for the opportunity.
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      ***
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

    3. #3
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      Quote Originally Posted by debrajane View Post
      Ok Dethoughts

      It is past midnight here and I'm bought to sleep. I will watch a nice clear soap bubble in my mind as I drop-off and soon as I wake i'll come here and quickly note my dream. I'll book-mark this so I can just open it up and type.

      Thank-you for the opportunity.

      I appreciate . I think projecting something like a soap bubble is a great technique, if i can add on to that imagine this soap bubble to be me (if u want to share a dream with me ofcourse) and trust that by meditating on my light you will have a shared dream with me.

      If you happen to be lucid in a dream and are able to remember this just think of my dream bubble being out there and fly to it/make a portal/open a door and enter my dreams.

    4. #4
      Member Achievements:
      Veteran Second Class 1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV

      Join Date
      May 2011
      Gender
      Posts
      94
      Likes
      63
      We are all in a shared dream right this second.
      Dthoughts likes this.

    5. #5
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      angie746's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      All my life ;)
      Gender
      Posts
      308
      Likes
      93
      DJ Entries
      163
      ill try this later, not saying that i'll go lucid but i'll give it a good try, would be funny, so i imagine a dream bubble is out there somewhere and i try to get to it is that right?

    6. #6
      DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      000
      Gender
      Location
      Adelaide, South Australia
      Posts
      2,616
      Likes
      965
      DJ Entries
      138
      Bubble one dream (1) Wake now 5:26 am Thursday 9-June-11.

      Square headed, mid-life man, short-wavey brown hair. Horse. "We've done us proud to come this far. We were in country, just quietly talking.

      Going back to sleep now. Hope to bubble dream some more.
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      ***
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

    7. #7
      DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      000
      Gender
      Location
      Adelaide, South Australia
      Posts
      2,616
      Likes
      965
      DJ Entries
      138
      Bubble two dream 6:01am. Imagination is the limitation. Be still like a flacid lake in the moon light.
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      ***
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

    8. #8
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      Quote Originally Posted by angie746 View Post
      ill try this later, not saying that i'll go lucid but i'll give it a good try, would be funny, so i imagine a dream bubble is out there somewhere and i try to get to it is that right?
      Well, you imagine i'm out there. And then it's up to you how you are going to find me. I have short-wavey brown hair by the way and i guess when you take away my facial features it does look somewhat square.
      Last edited by Dthoughts; 06-08-2011 at 11:37 PM.

    9. #9
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>saltyseedog</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      LD Count
      eternally
      Gender
      Location
      land of the lost pets
      Posts
      2,380
      Likes
      1520
      DJ Entries
      15
      You confuse me with all your share dreaming talk. Don't try to understand it firstly. Your getting into all this astral body dream bubble shit. I'm fucking lost. Heres the deal with shared dreaming. Your in a dream....right? You are in a dream with someone else......maybe many more people. You guys wake up and remember that dream. Holy shit!!!! We just were in the same dream!!!! See it this way for now. pleeez??? Your just confusing yourself.
      Sencondly. You have to be freaking obsessed with it!!!!! i can already tell from your intent behind your words that you are not completely obsessed. You have to be dedicated. You have to be freakin obsessed with your dreams. You must know you can do this. You can't doubt yourself. You must establish your intention. Your focus in life has to be dreams. You can't just put it off as a little side thing like oh whatever lucid dreaming shared dreaming meh thats cool but I'm more concerned with my real life. Thats the problem. You have to be obsessed you have to see this as reality. You have to make your focus in life dreams and invest your energy into it. But you can't doubt yourself. You have to be confident that you can dream share. You can't try it barely and get distracted and go and off and forget about it. Nobody freakin shares dreams and that is why!!! Because they are not obsessed with the idea. I am. I am completely obsessed with what happens in my dreams. It is a whole other world for me.
      So thats just my input. I'm tired and just had a really bad nap dream soo maybe I didn't read it correctly because I feel out of it.
      Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake

    10. #10
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      Quote Originally Posted by saltyseedog View Post
      You confuse me with all your share dreaming talk. Don't try to understand it firstly. Your getting into all this astral body dream bubble shit. I'm fucking lost. Heres the deal with shared dreaming. Your in a dream....right? You are in a dream with someone else......maybe many more people. You guys wake up and remember that dream. Holy shit!!!! We just were in the same dream!!!! See it this way for now. pleeez??? Your just confusing yourself.
      Sencondly. You have to be freaking obsessed with it!!!!! i can already tell from your intent behind your words that you are not completely obsessed. You have to be dedicated. You have to be freakin obsessed with your dreams. You must know you can do this. You can't doubt yourself. You must establish your intention. Your focus in life has to be dreams. You can't just put it off as a little side thing like oh whatever lucid dreaming shared dreaming meh thats cool but I'm more concerned with my real life. Thats the problem. You have to be obsessed you have to see this as reality. You have to make your focus in life dreams and invest your energy into it. But you can't doubt yourself. You have to be confident that you can dream share. You can't try it barely and get distracted and go and off and forget about it. Nobody freakin shares dreams and that is why!!! Because they are not obsessed with the idea. I am. I am completely obsessed with what happens in my dreams. It is a whole other world for me.
      So thats just my input. I'm tired and just had a really bad nap dream soo maybe I didn't read it correctly because I feel out of it.
      The thing is, that objects and environments are so tangible in dreams. ie you walk trough the door outside of your bedroom door and you walk into greenfields with flowers instead of the usual attic room and the stairs. That leads me to think that maybe ur subconsious mind is projecting the matter for you. The only thing that's actually there are astral bodies. So when people have a shared dream their astral bodies are connecting and they dream of that person. Person A might dream of meeting each other in a coffeeshop while person B dreamed of meeting person A in a karaoke bar. This is the first realization that got to me when i tried to analyze shared dreams.

      About those dream bubbles. It's just something i read in a shared dreaming thread. There is no actual dream bubble. Well i don't know, maybe. But that's not the point i'm trying to make.
      It's like when you are in a lucid dream and you dream you are standing on the earth. Ur dream guide is somewhere in the andromeda galaxy and you want to go there. When people do this they focus on their dream guide and then for example conjure wings that make you go faster than the speed of light to get there. Or they make a portal that they jump in and expect it to come out wherever the hell their Dream guide might be. (are they there when u are not there, ahhh tough question)
      Same thing for shared dreaming. Just focus on me and whatever feeling that tells you u are focusing on me and just go there see what happens.

    11. #11
      Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      Marsupilama's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      79
      Likes
      27
      Quote Originally Posted by saltyseedog View Post
      Sencondly. You have to be freaking obsessed with it!!!!
      This is a limiting belief I choose not to believe.

    12. #12
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      I'm going to bed, meet you there.

    13. #13
      DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      000
      Gender
      Location
      Adelaide, South Australia
      Posts
      2,616
      Likes
      965
      DJ Entries
      138

      ok

      Ok

      Quote Originally Posted by Dthoughts View Post
      I'm going to bed, meet you there.
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      ***
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

    14. #14
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>saltyseedog</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      LD Count
      eternally
      Gender
      Location
      land of the lost pets
      Posts
      2,380
      Likes
      1520
      DJ Entries
      15
      Quote Originally Posted by Dthoughts View Post
      The thing is, that objects and environments are so tangible in dreams. ie you walk trough the door outside of your bedroom door and you walk into greenfields with flowers instead of the usual attic room and the stairs. That leads me to think that maybe ur subconsious mind is projecting the matter for you. The only thing that's actually there are astral bodies. So when people have a shared dream their astral bodies are connecting and they dream of that person. Person A might dream of meeting each other in a coffeeshop while person B dreamed of meeting person A in a karaoke bar. This is the first realization that got to me when i tried to analyze shared dreams.

      About those dream bubbles. It's just something i read in a shared dreaming thread. There is no actual dream bubble. Well i don't know, maybe. But that's not the point i'm trying to make.
      It's like when you are in a lucid dream and you dream you are standing on the earth. Ur dream guide is somewhere in the andromeda galaxy and you want to go there. When people do this they focus on their dream guide and then for example conjure wings that make you go faster than the speed of light to get there. Or they make a portal that they jump in and expect it to come out wherever the hell their Dream guide might be. (are they there when u are not there, ahhh tough question)
      Same thing for shared dreaming. Just focus on me and whatever feeling that tells you u are focusing on me and just go there see what happens.
      Well a dream is information. This information is energy. The energy is your energy. The other persons energy is their energy. You create dreams subconciously. You and the other person are in this dream together. Perhaps the world is mostly made of their energy mostly and you entered it by going through a portal or something. Now you are seeing their energy, but they may interpret that same energy differently than the other person. It is a subconcious representation of energy within you. you are witnessing symbols of information. It is a symbol that represents something. So if you dream of some chaotic stuff, then this would symbolize inner chaos. If you dream of some field of beautiful flowers you frollic through with rainbows and unicorns, it probably represnts some plesent happy side of yourself, but another person may thnk differently than you and percieve that energy differently. For this reason it is often best to choose to dreamshare with someone you vibe well with. You and them probably have similar feeling dreams and may think similarly. So everything in your dream represents something. it could be an emotion. It could be a thought. It could be some random subconcious thought. Now..... it is possible to make dreams so everyone experiences the same thing. It only requires the intention that everyone will see and experience the same things.

      Quote Originally Posted by Marsupilama View Post
      This is a limiting belief I choose not to believe.
      It is not a belief it is only applying your energy to get what you want. If you are obsessed with lucid dreaming and you have confidence you can do it, I would bet you, you would lucid dreams every night. I don't mean that you give up everything for dreaming. I mean you invest your energy into it. it is a focus in your life. Many people don't even consider dreams a part of their life. their life is only waking life. that is their reality. if you choose to apply your energy towards dreaming you can open a whole new world of experience. it would expand your life into the night. it will change your life. You see from a new perspective. One of freedom and self expression. but I didn't mean you only want dreaming and thats all you want in life. I mean don't just cast off dreaming to the side. See it as something that is happening everynight. An experience that is very real. An experience that effects your own emotions and life. Just make it a focus. It is my obsession. I like it that way. I like because its what I want. I want to be lucid everynight and fly all across the universe. I love being free. So thats what I mean...
      AL3ZAY and Dark_Merlin like this.
      Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake

    15. #15
      Casanova Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Aeolar's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Gender
      Posts
      513
      Likes
      192
      DJ Entries
      28
      ^^^ I don't have time for beliefs. See you on the other side.
      saltyseedog and fOrceez like this.

      Kitty says: "Achoo..!"

    16. #16
      DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      000
      Gender
      Location
      Adelaide, South Australia
      Posts
      2,616
      Likes
      965
      DJ Entries
      138

      Bubble Dream One

      Bubble Dream (1)

      YouTube - &#x202a;Susan Boyle: I Dreamed A Dream - Britain&#39;s Got Talent 2009 - The Final&#x202c;&rlm;
      Britain's Got Talent: Susan Boyle: I Dreamed A Dream - Britain's Got Talent 2009 - The Final
      (5:48) 17,705,425 views so far

      The busker by the Balls began singing “I Dreamed A Dream” Her name is Lucy. Lucy has an entrancing voice. Lucy is studying “Voice” at Adelaides Conservitary of Music.
      Original

      The Version that WoWed!!! us over 2 years ago

      YouTube - &#x202a;Susan Boyle (BEST quality) - Britains Got Talent&#x202c;&rlm;

      A guy from here (Dream View) private emailed me just as I was beginning to record how I got my Bubble Dream One, thingy. So, I told him all about it and later forget to post it here on this thread.

      Here is most of that record:

      Hi H.

      I'm in the middle of a "dream experiment". It is/was 12:37 pm here and I just sat at a cafe and began recording what happened when you email dropped into my phone. So I will record (report) to U (hahaha).

      DeThoughts opened a thread. He/she wants to mutual dream. His email came in bout midnight as I was preparing for bed. So I told him so and said I would "bubble dream" with him tonight.

      When I woke at bout 5am I groggily posted dream then went back to sleep. Woke later and posted that dream.

      Couple of hours later DeThoughts posted he was going to bed.

      I posted "Ok"

      Then I went to hospital in taxi to see nice diabetic Dr. Taxi driver was friendly, old grey man.

      Walked from hospital, down Mall.

      Found myself, transfixed, by Adelaide's "Big Silver Balls". Saw my reflection in both balls. Took out my phone to take a "Happy Snap". A busker was setting up. Then she began to sing:

      ”I dreamed a dream in days gone by"

      Wow!

      Took the pic.

      "Cox Jewelers clock" began musically chiming 12:00 pm.

      When she finished I spoke to Lucy E. She is studying Voice at Adelaide Conservatorium of music. I told her about DeThoughts and she gave me her email address.

      I walked further down the mall. Heard happy, roarcus football chanting. Took more pics and spoke to members of several teams of Women football.

      My Bangers and Mash has gone cold as I poke at this keyboard. I'm gonner eat now, then go to Netzone Internet Cafe and upload my pics to Flicker.

      Then look forward to DeThoughts dream report.

      Bye For Now (bfn) DebraJane
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      ***
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

    17. #17
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      24
      Likes
      0
      why one person one night. IT would seem more flexible if one person every month. I'd love to do this, but I haven't been able to WILD yet.

    18. #18
      DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      000
      Gender
      Location
      Adelaide, South Australia
      Posts
      2,616
      Likes
      965
      DJ Entries
      138

      Please Play.

      Quote Originally Posted by Enargo View Post
      why one person one night. IT would seem more flexible if one person every month. I'd love to do this, but I haven't been able to WILD yet.
      Hi Enargo

      I can't WILD. I can't Lucid Dream and I can't OBE.

      It aint necessary for Bubble Dreaming or the other here-and-now dream-game in my thread called ""Synchronicity Game" ligh, fun, friendly"" located here:

      http://www.dreamviews.com/f19/synchr...iendly-111740/

      and I personally would loved it if a million people would play it every day.



      11:32 am here.
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      ***
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

    19. #19
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      24
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by debrajane View Post
      Hi Enargo

      I can't WILD. I can't Lucid Dream and I can't OBE.

      It aint necessary for Bubble Dreaming or the other here-and-now dream-game in my thread called ""Synchronicity Game" ligh, fun, friendly"" located here:

      http://www.dreamviews.com/f19/synchr...iendly-111740/

      and I personally would loved it if a million people would play it every day.



      11:32 am here.
      doesn't really tell me how to play though, but thanks

    20. #20
      another place another tim labyrint's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      LD Count
      what's recalled
      Gender
      Location
      all around you
      Posts
      316
      Likes
      203
      DJ Entries
      1
      I don't have any memories of being in either Eiffel Tower or Moon in my dreams, but I've added Paris to my list of places where I wish to visit. Eiffel Tower sync in waking life have been increasing. Same thing has happened with Sphinx where me and some friends are trying to meet. It even got to one dream where it (Sphinx) appered in the center of a old scroll. The scroll was full of writing and images of gods (well mostly goddesses). It was readabla as spriral and Sphinx was biggest picture there at center of spriral. (last figure before Sphinx was Kali.. who I think to be egoslayer cause it's her most beautifull purpose).. so if anyone is interested to visit Sphinx you're most welcome. Considering her nature some riddles might be on a way there.

      PS Sphynx V

    21. #21
      Member hprib012's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      All my life
      Gender
      Location
      Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
      Posts
      224
      Likes
      32
      DJ Entries
      13
      wouldn't this technique require us to know about you with great detail. I feel that it would almost be impossible to connect through a dream by posting something on a site like this, because of all the billions of people who sleep at one given time I don't believe any of us have the power to seek out your mind just by thinking " go to user 'Dthoughts' mind." Just my opinion.

    22. #22
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      I felt the same way. I used to believe that all dreams were projections of our subconscious minds. Through my oneironautical journeys, I realized I was wrong. I started doing shared dreaming before I realized the Dream Plane is greater than a meeting of minds. Doing shared dreaming made me realize that.

      Go for it. Do shared dreaming. What you believe about it doesn't matter. Belief is a filter through which we view what we perceive. What incorrect belief will do is skew perception.

      In my experience, the faster you can allow you to doubt everything you ever believed is true, the faster you will advance.
      dreamcatcher81 likes this.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    23. #23
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      Quote Originally Posted by Enargo View Post
      why one person one night. IT would seem more flexible if one person every month. I'd love to do this, but I haven't been able to WILD yet.
      What about one person every night? What if 25 people on dreamviews decide to share dreams with me and try to do it whenever they find themselves lucid in a dream? I really wonder how this will turn out for the people that try it and how this has any affect on my dreams (wich are all non-lucid)

      Quote Originally Posted by hprib012 View Post
      wouldn't this technique require us to know about you with great detail. I feel that it would almost be impossible to connect through a dream by posting something on a site like this, because of all the billions of people who sleep at one given time I don't believe any of us have the power to seek out your mind just by thinking " go to user 'Dthoughts' mind." Just my opinion.
      That's why i've been updating a dream journal. I've been active on this forum for more than 6 months now and surely some people have some sense of who i am.
      Deep down i don't think this is necessary tho. If i could step into a lucid dream right now all i have to do is think of ur picture in ur avatar and i will know it is you. There is but one person in this entire world who looks exactly like you so i should not confuse you with anyone else. I believe that if i can have these thoughts in a dream the only thing i will need to do is make a portal with the intention that it will lead straight to you.

      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      I felt the same way. I used to believe that all dreams were projections of our subconscious minds. Through my oneironautical journeys, I realized I was wrong. I started doing shared dreaming before I realized the Dream Plane is greater than a meeting of minds. Doing shared dreaming made me realize that.

      Go for it. Do shared dreaming. What you believe about it doesn't matter. Belief is a filter through which we view what we perceive. What incorrect belief will do is skew perception.

      In my experience, the faster you can allow you to doubt everything you ever believed is true, the faster you will advance.
      The main reason i made this thread was to call out for others to meet me in dreams. Experienced lucid dreamers like Saltyseedog and Wakingnomad and ofcourse anyone else that's willing to do it. Also i am very curious if there are concepts such a level of dreams. Where my non-lucid dream fragments are "fake" dreams, projections of my subconscious while lucid dreams are tapping into the collective (sub)conscious of the universe.

      So the question i pose to anyone reading this is ; consider to see me as someone you would like to know (in dreams! i understand i'm unbearable in waking life XD) and for god's sake just share some dreams with me.

      edit: i'm saying this to everyone but really sharing dreams with you Wakingnomad is a dream come true for me
      Ur dreams are fucking epic
      Last edited by Dthoughts; 06-20-2011 at 12:49 AM.

    24. #24
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      Quote Originally Posted by debrajane View Post
      Hi Enargo

      I can't WILD. I can't Lucid Dream and I can't OBE.
      Keep praticing Debrajane. Yes you can !

    25. #25
      DebraJane Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Tagger Second Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>EbbTide000</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      LD Count
      000
      Gender
      Location
      Adelaide, South Australia
      Posts
      2,616
      Likes
      965
      DJ Entries
      138

      Different Spiecies of Dreamers.

      Quote Originally Posted by Dthoughts View Post
      Keep praticing Debrajane. Yes you can !

      Well!

      And I'll probably regret this

      But

      I had an hipnagogic image 3nights ago and a man in a long soft green cloak leaned forward, quizzically checking me out. At the time I thought it might by Ed K. When I roused, (woke) I knew he was wearing a a longer version of my soft green jacket.

      Then two night ago, in a dream, I was in a lovely seemingly Catholic Church.

      When I was seated, a well dressed priest came over, placed a hand "above" my head, (not touching) and did an exorcism.

      I was relaxed, cos I knew I didn't have demons. He felt I did, so he did it again. I felt relaxed. If he (the priest) and they (the Church) needed to do this to rest easy knowing that I didn't have any demons, then, ok.

      He did it a third time.

      I didn't have demons so he went about his duties and the service went on as usual.

      Thanks for your encouragement Dthoughts.

      But, as I told Nick Newport long ago, I think there may be many spiecie of dreamers. As different as Gold-fish and Blue-Wales, mice and elephants, horses and eagles. Different, dream spiecies may dream very differently.

      And

      Not all major in Lucid Dreaming and Out of Body Experience.

      It may be decades before we learn of the other ways, some, dream.

      "I" encourage dreamers to watch themselves fall asleep and experience how they dream. In stead of trying to dream to other successful Lucid Dreamers and OBEers formula.

      11:44 am Sunday here.
      labyrint likes this.
      EbbTide000's Signature.
      My original username was debraJane, later I became Havago. Click link below!
      What are Your Thoughts on This?
      ***
      http://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dre...houghts-2.html

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 60
      Last Post: 04-14-2012, 12:38 PM
    2. Looking for a dreaming partner of sorts (not shared dreaming)
      By Brooooook in forum General Lucid Discussion
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: 10-03-2010, 06:52 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •