• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Results 101 to 125 of 535
    Like Tree964Likes

    Thread: Lucid Dares

    1. #101
      Member Achievements:
      Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <span style='color: #008000'><span class='glow_00FF00'>PercyLucid</span></span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      LD Count
      Gender
      Location
      The Astral Realm
      Posts
      2,710
      Likes
      2682
      DJ Entries
      759
      Quote Originally Posted by ~ Dreamer ~ View Post
      Woah Percy, you are a dream machine! Looks like I have some updates to make to the archive!





      Thank you both for your dares! And I love that you even purpled my name, Steph!
      I look forward to completing these (although I already have a couple of other dares that I need to try first.)
      I have been interested in growing wings since you suggested it in the Lucid Task Club, Steph, so this is a great dare for me!
      And Percy, I was hoping to revisit the enchanted forest - it was so beautiful! I'd love you to join me there.


      I finally completed Sensei's dare to fight him. I'm not usually interested in fighting, but this one was a lot of fun!



      Full dream: Return of the Jedi


      I DARE:

      Hukif: Back atcha! Find a DV member and kiss them!

      PercyLucid: Revisit the blue room where you first met me in your dream (early 2011.) Get me to show you how I draw portals with my finger, then jump through with me and see where it takes us!

      dutchraptor: Play a song that doesn't exist, on an instrument that doesn't exist in waking life.
      It will be super cool if you can recreate the melody when you wake, but just describing the instrument/sound will be interesting!

      Anyone: Make a vocal sound that isn't possible in waking life - either take on the sound of an animal/machine, or create a completely new sound with your voice.
      Awesome, I will work on it. Let's see what my 6th dare is, either this one or the sun
      ~Dreamer~ likes this.
      Click the door... and welcome to my dream world!

      Lucid Dreaming: Natural - Lucid Dreamer since I was a kid.
      Astral Projection ~ Farthest reached: The Pleiades Star System.

      Official Dreamviews Toty 7 Lucid Tasks Challenges

    2. #102
      "O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      Oneironaut Zero's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Gender
      Location
      Central Florida
      Posts
      16,084
      Likes
      4023
      DJ Entries
      149
      Quote Originally Posted by Hukif
      OZ Fight spiderman, no powers.
      I just now saw this.

      Hmm. That's gonna be a tough one. Spider-Man is, historically, one of the toughest melee fighters to defeat, in all of superherodom. Fighting him WITH powers would probably be hard enough. Haha. I'll see what I can do, though. I've got a few goals to accomplish, but I will definitely put this on the list.
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

    3. #103
      Hyu
      Luxembourg <span class='glow_006400'>Hyu</span> is offline
      Close your eyes <span class='glow_006400'>Hyu</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      LD Count
      200+
      Gender
      Location
      Luxembourg
      Posts
      343
      Likes
      571
      DJ Entries
      115
      I was dared by Dreamer to "Confront Faye about her recent behaviour. Tell her how she's been making you feel.".
      Dreamer actually appeared in a dream and helped me remember / complete the task that I was dared to do:
      A visit from ~ Dreamer ~ - Confronting Faye

      In return I dare:

      Dreamer:
      I dare you to do one of my favorite things to do in lucid dreams.
      While in a lucid dream, take a moment to think about your vision.
      Understand that it makes absolutely no sense for your vision to suffer from the same limitations as it does in waking life.
      After all, right now, you're not using your waking eyes at all.
      Then let it all in. Let the images burn themselves into your mind. Experience how your vision changes/improves.
      Here's a before/after image to give you a rough idea of how my vision changes when I do this:

      Of course your experience might be very different.
      Report back with your findings.

      CanisLucidus:
      I figured that I'd dare you to do something that does not involve bodily functions for a change.
      Ask a DC to provide you with an idea for a video game, or alternatively an interesting video game mechanic, and report back.

      KristaNicole:
      Open a portal to another place and go through it. You haven't done this in a while I think?
      I'll leave it up to you whether or not you want to have a specific destination in mind.

      Everyone:
      Remote control a DC with your mind.
      Order the DC to do something funny or inappropriate with your mind, and observe as he/she completes the task.
      Dreams are simple.
      It's the painfully simple things the human mind cannot comprehend.
      After all your mind is trained to understand the complexity of the waking world,
      not the simplicity of the dream world.

      - Yuya

    4. #104
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7285
      DJ Entries
      271
      Quote Originally Posted by Hyu View Post
      CanisLucidus:
      I figured that I'd dare you to do something that does not involve bodily functions for a change.
      Ask a DC to provide you with an idea for a video game, or alternatively an interesting video game mechanic, and report back.
      Congratulations on completing your dare, Hyu!

      Thanks for coming up with these excellent, very thoughtful dares in return. I'm honored to accept mine... this will be an exciting one!
      Hyu and ~Dreamer~ like this.

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    5. #105
      Head in the Clouds Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran Second Class Huge Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      KristaNicole07's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      LD Count
      100+
      Gender
      Location
      Tennessee
      Posts
      217
      Likes
      634
      DJ Entries
      410
      I accept both Hyu's dare and CanisLucidus's dare.
      Hyu, CanisLucidus and ~Dreamer~ like this.
      As we felt eternity,
      the water recalled her life
      as rain.

    6. #106
      Member <span style='color: #9900CC'>~Dreamer~</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      Gender
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      1,452
      Likes
      4185
      DJ Entries
      129
      Great dares, Hyu! I am really looking forward to enhancing my vision!
      Congratulations once again for completing your dare. I know that was a really heavy one and I'm so proud of you for taking it on!
      I bet Canis is pleased to be given a break from bodily functions!

      I will try to update the OP later today, there are quite a few new dares to add!


      Raised by: PercyLucid ✦ Adopted: lucidmats ✦ Dreaming Partner: CanisLucidus

    7. #107
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      Hukif's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      LD Count
      6584
      Gender
      Location
      México
      Posts
      4,123
      Likes
      1147
      DJ Entries
      94
      Quote Originally Posted by Oneironaut Zero View Post
      I just now saw this.

      Hmm. That's gonna be a tough one. Spider-Man is, historically, one of the toughest melee fighters to defeat, in all of superherodom. Fighting him WITH powers would probably be hard enough. Haha. I'll see what I can do, though. I've got a few goals to accomplish, but I will definitely put this on the list.
      And thats why its going to be fun! Besides, a good amount of the time we even forget about powers in dreams until it is too late... so meh. That spider sense is cheating uh?

      And this one is for percy, from two days ago:

      Spoiler for It took two lucids!:


      And this one for ~Dreamer~ from last night:

      Spoiler for Kiss of doom:


      Seriously... it took longer than expected with both tasks. I wanted to be creative about how to be a villain and win so figured that sticking to the heroes, killing them and stealing their only hope of peace/salvation was the best option.
      And then we have the kiss... completely forgot it was someone from DV until the last minute, and I had this grand plan prepared just for the task! Stupid brain.

      Either way, I don't feel like doing 6 dares, so will just make the 3 ones harder to make up.

      StephL: Andromeda and Milky Way are about to collide with each other; survive and tell us what happens.

      CanisLucidus: Become a white wolf and use your instincts to look through the eyes of the moon, what do you see?

      ~Dreamer~: The jigsaw is onto you! Get inside of it and solve it from the inside out. Make it at least have 4 pieces lol
      Creating a new persistent realm, claiming it and breaking the last seal I made back in the beggining of my journey are my goals right now

    8. #108
      Member Achievements:
      Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <span style='color: #008000'><span class='glow_00FF00'>PercyLucid</span></span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      LD Count
      Gender
      Location
      The Astral Realm
      Posts
      2,710
      Likes
      2682
      DJ Entries
      759
      Awesome dreams!!

      Funny, Dreamer gets dared from everybody hahahaha.
      ~Dreamer~ likes this.
      Click the door... and welcome to my dream world!

      Lucid Dreaming: Natural - Lucid Dreamer since I was a kid.
      Astral Projection ~ Farthest reached: The Pleiades Star System.

      Official Dreamviews Toty 7 Lucid Tasks Challenges

    9. #109
      ~Dreamer~'s Apprentice Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Populated Wall 3 years registered
      lucidmats's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      LD Count
      56
      Gender
      Location
      Shangri-La
      Posts
      211
      Likes
      333
      DJ Entries
      42
      Hey Percy!

      Thanks for the dare and sorry, I totally overlooked that one :/

      Being female is actually a lucid goal of mine, nice choice!
      I will have to be careful, not to play with my new, awesome lady parts the whole time and forget about my co-stars

      With bi you mean I have to have a guy involved, or since I have to be female I have to get it on with 2 smoking hot girls??

      If that's the case, "ANALdin and the enchanted dildo" will be starring Jessica Alba, Hayden Panettiere and Mats aka Olivia Wilde..
      If it's not the case and I gotta have some dude involved, I gotta retrieve and prepare mentally haha

      I do accept your dare and I will make the most glorious porn ever seen by mankind...
      Last edited by lucidmats; 09-08-2014 at 07:17 PM.
      PercyLucid, ~Dreamer~ and StephL like this.
      THIS . IS . DREAMVIEWS

    10. #110
      Member Achievements:
      Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Huge Dream Journal Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <span style='color: #008000'><span class='glow_00FF00'>PercyLucid</span></span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      LD Count
      Gender
      Location
      The Astral Realm
      Posts
      2,710
      Likes
      2682
      DJ Entries
      759
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidmats View Post
      Hey Percy!

      Thanks for the dare and sorry, I totally overlooked that one :/

      Being female is actually a lucid goal of mine, nice choice!
      I will have to be careful, not to play with my new, awesome lady parts the whole time and forget about my co-stars

      With bi you mean I have to have a guy involved, or since I have to be female I have to get it on with 2 smoking hot girls??

      If that's the case, "ANALdin and the enchanted dildo" will be starring Jessica Alba, Hayden Panettiere and Mats aka Olivia Wilde..
      If it's not the case and I gotta have some dude involved, I gotta retrieve and prepare mentally haha

      I do accept your dare and I will make the most glorious porn ever seen by mankind...
      As long as you are female, that is enough. However, it must be bi-sexual sex (and orgasms) so it must be at least a man, a woman and you... So Jessica Alba, Hayden Panettiere and Mats can sure join the party, but send an invitation for Brad Pitt too hahahahaha... you can play a bit with him, then enjoy to death (or waking up) with the hot girls Also, multi-orgasm is required (reason you must turn into a woman) so you must endure awakening from the first one, two or more will succeed it!
      ~Dreamer~, StephL and lucidmats like this.
      Click the door... and welcome to my dream world!

      Lucid Dreaming: Natural - Lucid Dreamer since I was a kid.
      Astral Projection ~ Farthest reached: The Pleiades Star System.

      Official Dreamviews Toty 7 Lucid Tasks Challenges

    11. #111
      ~Dreamer~'s Apprentice Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Populated Wall 3 years registered
      lucidmats's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      LD Count
      56
      Gender
      Location
      Shangri-La
      Posts
      211
      Likes
      333
      DJ Entries
      42
      Haha, oh boy!
      Im gonna make out with him, fulfill Dreamer's dare and then make him film the whole thing
      ~Dreamer~ and StephL like this.
      THIS . IS . DREAMVIEWS

    12. #112
      Member StephL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      LD Count
      84
      Gender
      Posts
      2,423
      Likes
      3291
      DJ Entries
      117
      Quote Originally Posted by Hukif
      StephL: Andromeda and Milky Way are about to collide with each other; survive and tell us what happens.
      Uuii - I really have a lot to do meanwhile - going to try that trick again, which worked last time - I claim it will be toniiight here - and then count for it to happen latest in the following two nights!
      What a beautiful dare!! Thank you so much!



      I've never been to space lucidly - despite that being one of my main dream-dreams and having had opportunities to attempt it while TOTMs and in the comp - now this is soo spectacular a destination - has to and will be done! But I won't forget the rest of my daring to do list, either - toniiight!!



      Quote Originally Posted by lucidmats
      Haha, oh boy!
      Im gonna make out with him, fulfill Dreamer's dare and then make him film the whole thing
      If only technology was a bit farther evolved already - that sounds like a roaring non-children-suited piece of entertainment we're going to miss out on there! But it's going to come*, I hope: http://www.dreamviews.com/science-ma...wn-dreams.html

      *And you, too!

    13. #113
      ~Dreamer~'s Apprentice Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Populated Wall 3 years registered
      lucidmats's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      LD Count
      56
      Gender
      Location
      Shangri-La
      Posts
      211
      Likes
      333
      DJ Entries
      42
      Quote Originally Posted by StephL View Post
      If only technology was a bit farther evolved already - that sounds like a roaring non-children-suited piece of entertainment we're going to miss out on there! But it's going to come*, I hope: http://www.dreamviews.com/science-ma...wn-dreams.html

      *And you, too!
      That is awesome!
      As soon as it is available I will supply DV with hundreds of copies..

      *multiple times, hehe
      ~Dreamer~ and StephL like this.
      THIS . IS . DREAMVIEWS

    14. #114
      Member StephL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      LD Count
      84
      Gender
      Posts
      2,423
      Likes
      3291
      DJ Entries
      117
      Yeah - our name DreamViews would become quite literal then!

      Dear ~Dreamer~ - I saw FryingMan mention "Dreamer-MILD" - does that have something to do with you? Could you link me somewhere to take a peek please, if so?

    15. #115
      Cheapskate Hobbyist Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points 3 years registered
      SammyTheSnake's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      LD Count
      2015:7, 2016: 0
      Gender
      Location
      Coventry
      Posts
      98
      Likes
      251
      DJ Entries
      37
      Quote Originally Posted by ~ Dreamer ~ View Post
      SammyTheSnake: Unleash your inner (dare-induced) sleaze on the nearest female DC. Do everything obnoxious that springs to mind - winking, wolf whistling, boobie honking, the whole shebang! How does she react?
      Well, it took me a little while to get to it, but I finally managed to sleazebag an unfortunate female DC. I had hoped to be a little more sleazy but I did manage to convince my subconscious that there is such a thing as a female DC that has thoughts other than my sexual pleasure...

      I'll need to have a sit down and think of some really good dares - and who to dare, I'd like to mix it up a bit on that front...

      DJ: Lucid dare - Dreamer's Sleazebag - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

      Dream snippet:
      I look for a female who looks like she might object amusingly to flirtatious behaviour in order that I can be sleazy without my inner horndog bending the scenario into a predictable humpfest!

      I see Jo and lean over to *flibble* her breasts. She looks surprised and a little taken aback but not properly outraged. She also doesn't look turned on, though, so one nil to will over subconscious!

      I try to remember some more ways to be obnoxious. I wolf whistle and shout out "Hey, Jo! Looking sexy!" making sure everyone around notices and disapproves. She starts walking away so I run around to overtake her, jump onto a table, flip my nob out and wave it in her face. She's definitely not impressed and bites it hard. Apparently my subconscious finds this an unimaginable turn on as I start ejaculating a seemingly endless stream which I decide to direct into a nearby sink. Probably inspired by my recently acknowledged full bladder, this turns into a stream of wee.

      Feeling nervous that all this fluid release might not be only in the dream world, I wake up, glad to discover that I'm not humping my pillow or wallowing in a puddle. I decide to visit the little boys' room.

      SammyTheSnake
      Last edited by SammyTheSnake; 09-09-2014 at 03:12 PM.
      ~Dreamer~ and MoonageDaydream like this.

    16. #116
      Member <span style='color: #9900CC'>~Dreamer~</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      Gender
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      1,452
      Likes
      4185
      DJ Entries
      129
      Quote Originally Posted by Hukif View Post
      Too much procrastination lately and need to at least do 1 goal a day.
      ~
      And then we have the kiss... completely forgot it was someone from DV until the last minute, and I had this grand plan prepared just for the task! Stupid brain.
      ~
      Either way, I don't feel like doing 6 dares, so will just make the 3 ones harder to make up.
      Woah, that is totally not how I was expecting that kissing dare to go down, haha! That was intense!
      Did you mean that you had something special in mind for that dare that you didn't get to do?
      Since you skipped giving out 3 dares, and you said you like having goals to motivate you, I'll give you 3 extra dares instead.
      One is a modified version of the same dare, so you can give it another go if you had something planned:

      I dare Hukif:

      1. Make out with a DV member. Take note of their appearance and personality and describe what you remember.

      2. Jump on a trampoline and see what gravity is like. Then step off the trampoline and jump on the ground. How does it feel?

      3. Revisit a memorable childhood dream and have a conversation with the younger version of yourself. Ask if the child-you has anything he needs to tell you.


      Quote Originally Posted by Hukif View Post
      ~Dreamer~: The jigsaw is onto you! Get inside of it and solve it from the inside out. Make it at least have 4 pieces lol
      Can you expand on that a bit? I'm confused about what I have to do.

      Quote Originally Posted by PercyLucid View Post
      Funny, Dreamer gets dared from everybody hahahaha.
      Haha, bring 'em on! I like having challenges to do in the later half of the months after I've completed all the TotMs.

      Quote Originally Posted by lucidmats View Post
      If that's the case, "ANALdin and the enchanted dildo" will be starring Jessica Alba, Hayden Panettiere and Mats aka Olivia Wilde..
      I like your cast! Nice choice of ladies, haha!

      Quote Originally Posted by PercyLucid View Post
      As long as you are female, that is enough. However, it must be bi-sexual sex (and orgasms) so it must be at least a man, a woman and you... So Jessica Alba, Hayden Panettiere and Mats can sure join the party, but send an invitation for Brad Pitt too hahahahaha...
      Even better cast! Yes please! haha

      Quote Originally Posted by StephL View Post
      Dear ~Dreamer~ - I saw FryingMan mention "Dreamer-MILD" - does that have something to do with you? Could you link me somewhere to take a peek please, if so?
      Sorry I didn't see this earlier! I've sent you the tutorial now. I hope it's helpful!

      Quote Originally Posted by SammyTheSnake View Post
      Well, it took me a little while to get to it, but I finally managed to sleazebag an unfortunate female DC. I had hoped to be a little more sleazy but I did manage to convince my subconscious that there is such a thing as a female DC that has thoughts other than my sexual pleasure...

      I'll need to have a sit down and think of some really good dares - and who to dare, I'd like to mix it up a bit on that front...
      Congrats Sammy, and that was a hilarious dream! Your DJ comments are disabled again though.
      Can't wait to hear what dares you have in store!

      * Updated the Dare Archive *
      Last edited by ~Dreamer~; 09-15-2014 at 01:51 PM.
      Hukif, StephL and lucidmats like this.


      Raised by: PercyLucid ✦ Adopted: lucidmats ✦ Dreaming Partner: CanisLucidus

    17. #117
      ~Dreamer~'s Apprentice Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Populated Wall 3 years registered
      lucidmats's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      LD Count
      56
      Gender
      Location
      Shangri-La
      Posts
      211
      Likes
      333
      DJ Entries
      42
      As the male Co-Star, please welcome CanisSexydus
      CanisLucidus, ~Dreamer~ and StephL like this.
      THIS . IS . DREAMVIEWS

    18. #118
      Member <span style='color: #9900CC'>~Dreamer~</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      Gender
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      1,452
      Likes
      4185
      DJ Entries
      129
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidmats View Post
      As the male Co-Star, please welcome CanisSexydus
      LOOOOOOOOL OMG MATS!!! :heart:
      I can't wait to read this dream!
      CanisLucidus, StephL and lucidmats like this.


      Raised by: PercyLucid ✦ Adopted: lucidmats ✦ Dreaming Partner: CanisLucidus

    19. #119
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7285
      DJ Entries
      271
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidmats View Post
      As the male Co-Star, please welcome CanisSexydus
      LOL! This is hilarious! So according to what I've read so far, the arrangement is Jessica Alba, Hayden Panettiere, lucidmats reskinned as a multi- Olivia Wilde, and :canislucidus Have you been reading my private Dream Journal or something???

      Quote Originally Posted by ~ Dreamer ~ View Post
      LOOOOOOOOL OMG MATS!!! :heart:
      I can't wait to read this dream!
      Ha ha, I knew that I spotted someone's purple little fingerprints all over this plan!
      ~Dreamer~, StephL and lucidmats like this.

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    20. #120
      Member <span style='color: #9900CC'>~Dreamer~</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      Gender
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      1,452
      Likes
      4185
      DJ Entries
      129
      Quote Originally Posted by CanisLucidus View Post
      LOL! This is hilarious! So according to what I've read so far, the arrangement is Jessica Alba, Hayden Panettiere, lucidmats reskinned as a multi- Olivia Wilde, and :canislucidus Have you been reading my private Dream Journal or something???

      Ha ha, I knew that I spotted someone's purple little fingerprints all over this plan!
      I am an innocent bystander this time, I swear!!
      But this is so freaking funny, Mats!
      And LOL Canis @ your private DJ comment!
      You guys are hilarious.
      CanisLucidus and lucidmats like this.


      Raised by: PercyLucid ✦ Adopted: lucidmats ✦ Dreaming Partner: CanisLucidus

    21. #121
      ~Dreamer~'s Apprentice Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points Populated Wall 3 years registered
      lucidmats's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      LD Count
      56
      Gender
      Location
      Shangri-La
      Posts
      211
      Likes
      333
      DJ Entries
      42
      Quote Originally Posted by CanisLucidus View Post
      LOL! This is hilarious! So according to what I've read so far, the arrangement is Jessica Alba, Hayden Panettiere, lucidmats reskinned as a multi- Olivia Wilde, and :canislucidus Have you been reading my private Dream Journal or something???
      Totally right!
      Any additions or other suggestions for the cast?
      Get ready for me tying you to the bed with that sexy bow of yours LOLOLOL
      CanisLucidus and ~Dreamer~ like this.
      THIS . IS . DREAMVIEWS

    22. #122
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      Hukif's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      LD Count
      6584
      Gender
      Location
      México
      Posts
      4,123
      Likes
      1147
      DJ Entries
      94
      Quote Originally Posted by StephL View Post
      Uuii - I really have a lot to do meanwhile - going to try that trick again, which worked last time - I claim it will be toniiight here - and then count for it to happen latest in the following two nights!
      What a beautiful dare!! Thank you so much!



      I've never been to space lucidly - despite that being one of my main dream-dreams and having had opportunities to attempt it while TOTMs and in the comp - now this is soo spectacular a destination - has to and will be done! But I won't forget the rest of my daring to do list, either - toniiight!!

      I thought you would like it! Since its space related and all.
      Really looking forward to your completion and what comes of it!

      Quote Originally Posted by StephL View Post
      If only technology was a bit farther evolved already - that sounds like a roaring non-children-suited piece of entertainment we're going to miss out on there! But it's going to come*, I hope: http://www.dreamviews.com/science-ma...wn-dreams.html
      OH! OH! OH! That means... no more journaling!? Awesome!

      Quote Originally Posted by ~ Dreamer ~ View Post
      Woah, that is totally not how I was expecting that kissing dare to go down, haha! That was intense!
      Did you mean that you had something special in mind for that dare that you didn't get to do?
      Since you skipped giving out 3 dares, and you said you like having goals to motivate you, I'll give you 3 extra dares instead.
      One is a modified version of the same dare, so you can give it another go if you had something planned:
      Yep I had a really grand plan to go with the dare, but my waking recall didn't work on my favor lol
      yay dares! I'm going to work out my plan this time, just you wait!

      Quote Originally Posted by ~ Dreamer ~ View Post
      I dare Hukif:

      1. Make out with a DV member. Take note of their appearance and personality and describe what you remember.

      2. Jump on a trampoline and see what gravity is like. Then step off the trampoline and jump on the ground. How does it feel?

      3. Revisit a memorable childhood dream and have a conversation with the younger version of yourself. Ask if the child-you has anything he needs to tell you.
      1 - Hehehe, it shall be done. You don't mind if I play a bit with genders, do you?

      2 - Dang, trampolines are hard to come by in my dreams, summoning and revision.

      3 - I tried this once, it ended up in a verbal fight. Lets see how it goes this time!

      Quote Originally Posted by ~ Dreamer ~ View Post
      Can you expand on that a bit? I'm confused about what I have to do.
      Oh sure thing.
      I mean to get a random jigsaw and use it as if it were a dream picture when you jump inside them to teleport. So when you jump inside of the jigsaw you get ported to the unfinished version of it and have to put all the pieces in place from the inside.

      Just realized I forgot the anyones dare so!

      Anyone: Atlas the greek god who holds the sky of the world has fallen sick, replace him or heal him to save the world from catastrophe!
      Last edited by Hukif; 09-16-2014 at 04:59 AM.
      ~Dreamer~ likes this.
      Creating a new persistent realm, claiming it and breaking the last seal I made back in the beggining of my journey are my goals right now

    23. #123
      Member <span style='color: #9900CC'>~Dreamer~</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      Gender
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      1,452
      Likes
      4185
      DJ Entries
      129
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidmats View Post
      Totally right!
      Any additions or other suggestions for the cast?
      Get ready for me tying you to the bed with that sexy bow of yours LOLOLOL
      I will laugh so hard if you really do end up featuring CanisSexydus and his giant bowner.

      Quote Originally Posted by Hukif View Post
      Yep I had a really grand plan to go with the dare, but my waking recall didn't work on my favor lol
      yay dares! I'm going to work out my plan this time, just you wait!

      1 - Hehehe, it shall be done. You don't mind if I play a bit with genders, do you?

      2 - Dang, trampolines are hard to come by in my dreams, summoning and revision.

      3 - I tried this once, it ended up in a verbal fight. Lets see how it goes this time!

      Oh sure thing.
      I mean to get a random jigsaw and use it as if it were a dream picture when you jump inside them to teleport. So when you jump inside of the jigsaw you get ported to the unfinished version of it and have to put all the pieces in place from the inside.
      Awesome, I'm excited to see how these go!
      Haha, you are welcome to play with genders all you want... How intriguing!

      Thanks for explaining that further, and for adding the Anyone dare!

      * Updated Dare Archive *
      CanisLucidus likes this.


      Raised by: PercyLucid ✦ Adopted: lucidmats ✦ Dreaming Partner: CanisLucidus

    24. #124
      Member StephL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      LD Count
      84
      Gender
      Posts
      2,423
      Likes
      3291
      DJ Entries
      117
      Quote Originally Posted by ~Dreamer~
      Sorry I didn't see this earlier! I've sent you the tutorial now. I hope it's helpful!
      Very, very helpful - thank you once more!!
      Going to journal a bit later today.
      As you know - last before last night first little lucid moment in about two weeks - and last night I dreamt myself a pair of wiiinx again, finally!
      After going about the monthly business, I left the building I was in and contemplated suicide for Maxis once more. But I made a stupid mistake, sort of. Up to now I thought, I don't have pain in dreams. And I had planned that in case of difficulties with my lightning storm, I'd find myself a sword and fall into it.
      Well - I can feel pain all right and it wasn't nice. I savagely kicked a big rock, which had me hopping about on my other foot, shrieking.
      I wonder, if this only happened, because I sort of consciously tried for it and if it's going to stay with me now. I really hope not. It was quite discouraging, even while it brought me a level of body-awareness, I didn't have before.

    25. #125
      Member Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Bronze 10000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      CanisLucidus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      LD Count
      266
      Gender
      Posts
      1,682
      Likes
      7285
      DJ Entries
      271
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidmats View Post
      Totally right!
      Any additions or other suggestions for the cast?
      Get ready for me tying you to the bed with that sexy bow of yours LOLOLOL
      Ha ha, additions to the cast?? We've got Jessica Alba, Hayden Panettiere, the Olivia Wilde edition of lucidmats, and now that sexy beast :canislucidus:. You are already at dangerously high levels of sexiness there!

      Quote Originally Posted by ~ Dreamer ~ View Post
      I will laugh so hard if you really do end up featuring CanisSexydus and his giant bowner.
      LOL, nice. I have to laugh just imagining how proud you must have been when you came up with that one!
      ~Dreamer~ and lucidmats like this.

      Dreaming Partner: Dreamer


    Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Embarrassing Dares!
      By Super Duck in forum The Lounge
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 01-31-2007, 07:23 PM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •