• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 37
    Like Tree49Likes

    Thread: Shared Dream Battle Tutorial and Hypothesis

    1. #1
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476

      Shared Dream Battle Tutorial and Hypothesis

      This is an updated version and compilation of some other posts I made about five years ago.

      Dream Battle Laws and Hypotheses

      If you think this is ridiculous, please test out these laws in your lucid dream battles to see if they work or not. I challenge you to disprove these laws through your dreams.

      To understand Dream Battling, you must understand the Laws of the Dream Plane. Just as there are physical laws, physics, there are dreamical laws, dreamics.

      First some laws of the dream plane:

      1) The dream plane is made of pure energy.

      2) Thoughts are pure energy.

      3) There are different types of beings in dreams: DC's, dreamers, interdimensional beings, non-sentient beings, and semi-sentient beings.

      a) DC's: Dream Characters. Manifestations of a dreamer's mind. They will disappear as soon as the dream stops thinking about them.
      b) Dreamers: Other dreamers from Earth, the physical plane.
      c) Inter-dimensional Beings: Sentient beings not from earth.
      d) non-sentient beings: these creatures are alive, yet have the mind of a simple organism such as a clam.
      e) semi-sentient: these are creatures that are partially aware of themselves, such as many animals.

      4) We all have an Inner World. Our Inner World is an infinite world of our subconscious mind's creation. "My" dream is a dream in my Inner World.

      5) The Outer World is the dream plane beyond a meeting of minds. The Outer World is another total plane of existence.

      6) Each Dimension is made of three planes: the dream plane, the physical plane, the astral plane.

      The Physical Plane

      The physical plane is where the physical waking world is. Brainwave frequencies: beta/alpha

      The Astral Plane
      The astral plane is between the dream plane and the physical. The astral plane is the real of remote viewing and astral projection. In the astral plane, you perceive some of the physical plane, and some of the dream plane simultaneously. Remote viewers are taught to filter out the dream plane, and focus on the physical by keeping their eyes open. Astral projection is more spiritually focused, and intentional AP'ers (which is inducing and out-of-body-experience), will be more aware of the dream plane. People astral project in their sleep all the time. This is also induced through meditation. Brainwave frequencies: alpha/theta

      The Dream Plane

      The dream plane is a plane of pure energy. Thought appears instantly on the dream plane. Intelligent and creative people can be very powerful on the dream plane no matter what state their physical body is in. Brainwave frequencies: theta/delta

      Different types of Battle scenarios:

      Dreamer vs. DC's:
      If you are fighting your own DC's, you can instantly kill them all, love them all, or ignore them, and they will be instantly defeated. If you are battling another person's DC's, you are indirectly fighting that person, so see the rules of dreamer vs. dreamer, and dreamer vs. sentient being.

      Dreamer vs. Dreamer:
      - In this scenario archetype, attention, and energy are all key.

      Dreamer vs. Inter-dimensional or Sentient Being
      - The rules are basically the same for fighting dreamer vs. dreamer, but generally inter-dimensional beings are more aware of the dream plane, especially whether they are in someone else's dream, their dream, a mix of the two, or in the Outer World. They may or may not have a physical body in their home dimension. They may have been living on the dream plane for centuries, or untold millennia, therefore can be extremely powerful.

      Archetypes

      Archetype means our frame of reference. Here's an example: You are into magic, so you shoot fireballs at an enemy. He becomes a water elemental, and puts out your fireballs. Another person fires a gun instead. The opponent becomes a block of granite. These are examples of a countering defense based on archetype. A good example of this is the wizard vs. witch battle at the end of The Sword in the Stone. Other examples of dream battling: Dragon Ball Z, Avatar, D&D.

      - Even if you ignore a dreamer's attack, you will still get attacked, because the other dreamer is sending antagonistic energy toward you which will not disappear just because you ignore the dreamer, since the dreamer is more than a manifestation of your thought.

      - There is always a weakness in every attack that can be exploited for a defensive counterattack. The weakness is based on the originator's archetypes. For example: The weakness of fire is water.

      Attention

      Attention is focusing energy. If you give another dreamer too much attention, they can actually steal your energy.

      Example: Tooth moves to attack me in slow motion, with a giant zombie fist. I am fascinated yet disgusted with the detail of the zombie fist. I can see the rotting flesh, and even maggots crawling in it. I want to puke. BAM! He socks me right in the forehead.

      So, in the example, I gave so much attention to his fist, it consumed my thoughts for a split second, and he was able to get a hit in. In other words, he stole my energy for a second by stealing my attention.

      Energy can be pulled using attention in any way. Using Cuteness, Beauty, Sexiness, Disgustingness, Size, Ugliness, Hilarity, Sympathy, Fear are some techniques to name a few.

      Solution: Learn how to be aware of everything. Do not allow any one thing to draw your focus for too long. This can be likened to Perseus using a shield as a mirror so as not to look into the face of Medusa.

      A waking life analogy is being too enemy-oriented. In other words, you spend too much of your time and energy thinking about your enemies.


      Energy


      The entire dream plane is energy. Therefore ignoring another dreamer's attack is not effective. Energy gives us strength and endurance. There are basically two types of attacks, a pull attack, and a push attack. A pull attack is taking the opponent's energy away.

      Dreamer vs. Non-sentient beings

      Non-sentient beings that will attack you are parasites. The benign non-sentient beings draw energy from the ambient energy. There are also non-sentient beings that draw energy from these, like animals, and so on. These parasites attach to you, or infect your dream body and feed off of your energy.

      Dreamer vs. Semi-Sentient Beings

      These may be beings evolving toward sentience. They are like many of the animals, such as dogs, which have a level of sentience, but not to the level of elephants, dolphins, or humans. These may be simple minded, but they may have been living on the dream plane for a long time. They may attack in packs or swarms.

      Dream Battle Tutorial

      1)First you must learn the basics:

      a) Flying

      b) Breathing underwater, breathing in space

      c) Invulnerability


      These basics are mastery over your dream body. You must believe and visualize yourself doing these things during your waking life.

      2)Battle dream characters.

      Get used to what it feels like to fight in a dream. You will learn some method of fighting based on whatever you think is badass. it can be literally anything, from guns to superpowers, to kung fu to magic to becoming a cyborg, or flying a mech, you will do, because that is what you want to do. This will make your dreams badass, which will increase recall.

      3)Every time you are afraid, fight the enemy. This will keep you lucid, because you just say to yourself, "This is a dream," and fight impossible enemies.

      4) Be open to gifts from other entities. If you don't believe this is possible, you will not receive dream gifts.

      5) Be open to learn powers from other entities.

      6) Find a shared lucid dreaming partner, and fight with them.

      7) Learn from them as you fight.

      8) Be creative. The more creative you are, the more you can distract the enemy.

      9) Pull focus. Do things slowly, before an attack, for example, charging a weapon for an attack will force the attacker to look at the weapon, making it more real to the person looking at it, thus giving it power.

      10) Learn how to ignore. If you don't want to fight a DC, ignore it. When fighting a real person, learn to ignore their charge attacks. Be aware, but do not stare.

      11) Be aware that a real person can more easily induce fear. You must learn to tell yourself not to be afraid, for it is a dream.

      12) Be aware that a real person can induce pain. In my experience the pain is not physical pain, so you must learn to tell yourself the pain is not real, this is a dream.

      13) Be aware of the power of another mind to confuse you. People may do simple things such as ask you nonsense questions, to draw your mental focus into something that doesn't make sense. They may talk in the second person, or the first person as your voice, which is very disorienting.

      14) Do whatever attack you think is coolest. This is always the easiest thing to do, because it's easy to visualize. This also increased the badassery of your dreams, which increases dream recall.

      15)Ask your Dream Guide to teach you how to fight.

      16) Do something new in every dream battle.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    2. #2
      Member Achievements:
      3 years registered 1000 Hall Points
      Kaan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      LD Count
      300
      Gender
      Location
      France
      Posts
      341
      Likes
      285
      Why do I have the strong feeling of already having read this thread recently?
      If I am not wrong, someone pointed out the fact that all those affirmations are dangerous in a way, which I agree and I would add, no offense, that some "is is possible that", "could" would be more accurate unless this thread is supposed to be a kind of sectarian gathering of believers.

      I know that some people won't appreciate what I just said, but...my 2 cents anyway.

    3. #3
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by Kaan View Post
      Why do I have the strong feeling of already having read this thread recently?
      SEE: the very first sentence of the post.

      Quote Originally Posted by Kaan View Post
      If I am not wrong, someone pointed out the fact that all those affirmations are dangerous in a way, which I agree and I would add, no offense, that some "is is possible that", "could" would be more accurate unless this thread is supposed to be a kind of sectarian gathering of believers.
      "All those affirmations"? What are you referring to? The only affirmation I see is, "This is a dream."
      Last edited by Baking Nomad; 10-22-2015 at 08:23 AM.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    4. #4
      Member Achievements:
      3 years registered 1000 Hall Points
      Kaan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      LD Count
      300
      Gender
      Location
      France
      Posts
      341
      Likes
      285
      Quote Originally Posted by Baking Nomad View Post
      SEE: the very first sentence of the post.



      "All those affirmations"? What are you referring to? The only affirmation I see is, "This is a dream."
      .
      Well, from point 1 to point 6 I guess, but maybe it wasn't clear in my mind that those 6 points were only the hypothesis.
      If fact, I presume that the whole thread is 100% made of hypothesis, I just hope that this is clear for everyone, cause if not, some will buy it as facts instead of beliefs, and this is what I would find dangerous.
      Sageous likes this.

    5. #5
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by Kaan View Post
      Well, from point 1 to point 6 I guess, but maybe it wasn't clear in my mind that those 6 points were only the hypothesis.
      If fact, I presume that the whole thread is 100% made of hypothesis, I just hope that this is clear for everyone, cause if not, some will buy it as facts instead of beliefs, and this is what I would find dangerous.
      See, title of the thread.

      I hope some people buy this as facts instead of beliefs, because, oo, I love danger! lol
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    6. #6
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,939
      Likes
      6957
      ^^ Nice.

      You might love danger, Nomad, but others who might read these things you write and accept them as fact (because you said they were) might not appreciate being misled by you, when they eventually figure it out.

      This might be all fun for you, Nomad, but you really ought to be a bit more responsible with your words... people do listen to them, and respect them.
      Venryx and Kaan like this.

    7. #7
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      Sensei's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      LD Count
      Some
      Gender
      Location
      The Depths
      Posts
      4,386
      Likes
      5502
      DJ Entries
      116
      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      ^^ Nice.

      You might love danger, Nomad, but others who might read these things you write and accept them as fact (because you said they were) might not appreciate being misled by you, when they eventually figure it out.

      This might be all fun for you, Nomad, but you really ought to be a bit more responsible with your words... people do listen to them, and respect them.
      He may sound very confident, but it does say "hypothesis" in the title. I honestly sound like it is a fun fighting system, and since I am going into Lucid Urth, I might as well use the same fighting types as him.

    8. #8
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,939
      Likes
      6957
      ^^ Yes, it may say "hypothesis" in the title, but I (and I imagine Kaan as well) was speaking to the long list of "dream battle laws" and other items presented as facts supporting the hypothesis, and not in any sort of hypothetical way. If Nomad were hypothetically presenting that support as the foundation for some sort of fictitious shared-dreaming game or adventure, that would be fine, but he seems to be presenting many things as genuine fact when much of it very likely is not.

      If the entire body of the OP was meant to be fictitious or hypothetical, that was not communicated well and I simply misunderstood...of course, others will likely misunderstand as well, which was sort of my point.
      Last edited by Sageous; 10-22-2015 at 06:51 PM.

    9. #9
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      ^^ Nice.

      You might love danger, Nomad, but others who might read these things you write and accept them as fact (because you said they were) might not appreciate being misled by you, when they eventually figure it out.

      If you think this is ridiculous, please test out these laws in your lucid dream battles to see if they work or not. I challenge you, Sageous, to disprove these laws through your dreams.
      It's ironic that the people arguing with me about this shit don't actually try to disprove it in their dreams. Literally none of the naysayers and scepdiks have disproved anFy of this in their dreams. Most of the naysayers don't even have dream journals, but y'all sure do post a lot of, "Oh, be careful!" "Oh, you're wrong!" over and over again. It's the same basic two messages, but you just make it longer with lots of words.

      Go dream about it, post your dream challenging the laws, then get back to me. Otherwise, I don't really want to hear from you, and your words are just fluff, like clouds with no rain that dissipate before the noonday sun.


      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      This might be all fun for you, Nomad, but you really ought to be a bit more responsible with your words... people do listen to them, and respect them.
      I ought to do whatever the fuck I want, and what myself is telling myself to say is whatever the fuck I want to say. So fuck it, I say what the fuck I want.



      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      ^^ Yes, it may say "hypothesis" in the title, but I (and I imagine Kaan as well) was speaking to the long list of "dream battle laws" and other items presented as facts supporting the hypothesis, and not in any sort of hypothetical way. If Nomad were hypothetically presenting that support as the foundation for some sort of fictitious shared-dreaming game or adventure, that would be fine, but he seems to be presenting many things as genuine fact when much of it very likely is not.

      If the entire body of the OP was meant to be fictitious or hypothetical, that was not communicated well and I simply misunderstood...of course, others will likely misunderstand as well, which was sort of my point.


      If someone is an idiot, that's their problem. I don't dumb down shit for the idiot masses.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    10. #10
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      No harm done

    11. #11
      Member Achievements:
      3 years registered 1000 Hall Points
      Kaan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      LD Count
      300
      Gender
      Location
      France
      Posts
      341
      Likes
      285
      ha ha, according to this reaction, I don't regret to have pointed out what I consider as dangerous affirmations (cause indeed they are).
      gurus generally don't like much to be contradicted about the beliefs they spread out.
      Are you aware that you act as one of those gurus ?
      Sageous likes this.

    12. #12
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,939
      Likes
      6957
      I was genuinely excited when you reemerged on DV recently, Nomad. Not so much anymore. Your new attitude is successfully drowning anything interesting you have to say now. And that is a real shame.

      You're right; I cannot disprove any of this, just as you cannot disprove anything I might say; the statement itself is absurd, and I think you know that. Here's a thought, though: How about you prove all of this in my dreams? You, the mighty dream warrior, ought to be able to come and give me a lesson any time, right? That said:

      Also, I'm hardly a nay-sayer. I've been at this for a very long time, and have had many of what I could conclude were dream-sharing events, yet I have never come across any of these laws you describe (aside from everything being energy, of course, because, well, it is), and have certainly never encountered a need to do battle. You'd think by now I would have... that for me is a far more powerful proof of the things you've written being totally imaginary (nothing wrong with that, BTW)

      Finally, no one was asking you to dumb down anything; I have no idea from where you got that.
      Dthoughts, Sensei, Venryx and 3 others like this.

    13. #13
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous;2176670How about [I
      you[/I] prove all of this in my dreams? You, the mighty dream warrior, ought to be able to come and give me a lesson any time, right?
      Be careful what you wish for! I think Baking Nomad has an obsessive personality when it comes to dream battles. I heared that he has stalked The Cusp until it got annoying!
      Sageous likes this.

    14. #14
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,939
      Likes
      6957
      ^^ Maybe we'll see...

    15. #15
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      Ok, I just don't see the dangers in anything that has been said in this thread. I think it's a pretty well-thought out theory at least.

    16. #16
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by Dthoughts View Post
      Ok, I just don't see the dangers in anything that has been said in this thread. I think it's a pretty well-thought out theory at least.
      I myself have been wondering what the dangers are.
      [email protected] likes this.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    17. #17
      Member Achievements:
      3 years registered 1000 Hall Points
      Kaan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      LD Count
      300
      Gender
      Location
      France
      Posts
      341
      Likes
      285
      Quote Originally Posted by Dthoughts View Post
      Ok, I just don't see the dangers in anything that has been said in this thread. I think it's a pretty well-thought out theory at least.
      Neither do I


      Attached Images
      Last edited by Kaan; 10-22-2015 at 10:15 PM.

    18. #18
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      I'm working out dream-fighting skills. I hope to use them with Sageous at some point. Cus I like Sageous. It doesn't have to be violent, in this OP's theory there are many options.

    19. #19
      high mileage oneironaut Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Stickie King Populated Wall Referrer Silver 10000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Sageous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      LD Count
      35+ Yrs' Worth
      Gender
      Location
      any quiet place
      Posts
      4,939
      Likes
      6957
      ^^ If it's with me, it likely won't be violent at all...but you might still lose!
      Dthoughts and Patience108 like this.

    20. #20
      gab
      USA gab is offline
      Administrator Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Stickie King 25000 Hall Points Populated Wall Huge Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      gab's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      306 events
      Gender
      Location
      California Republic
      Posts
      9,575
      Likes
      10558
      DJ Entries
      783
      ...all you need is love...

      PS, I don't like fighting my DC. You never know who they are. Maybe a higher entity and this is a test and you failed miserably. Also, it's not a nice thing to do.

    21. #21
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Silver Tagger First Class Populated Wall Veteran First Class
      Sensei's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      LD Count
      Some
      Gender
      Location
      The Depths
      Posts
      4,386
      Likes
      5502
      DJ Entries
      116
      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      ^^ If it's with me, it likely won't be violent at all...but you might still lose!
      Sageous seals their energies into two kids playing rock paper scissors, but puts his consciousness inside the one that is going to win. you genius you. Lol.

      I personally love fighting and see no harm in it. Even if it is another entity:

    22. #22
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Dthoughts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      LD Count
      A few
      Gender
      Posts
      1,468
      Likes
      767
      DJ Entries
      72
      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      ^^ If it's with me, it likely won't be violent at all...but you might still lose!
      I already lost *admits death.

      Wait. Dthought's pride takes a good look at itself and says: Never surrender....
      Last edited by Dthoughts; 10-23-2015 at 06:15 AM.
      Sageous likes this.

    23. #23
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by Sageous View Post
      I was genuinely excited when you reemerged on DV recently, Nomad. Not so much anymore. Your new attitude is successfully drowning anything interesting you have to say now. And that is a real shame.

      You're right; I cannot disprove any of this, just as you cannot disprove anything I might say; the statement itself is absurd, and I think you know that. Here's a thought, though: How about you prove all of this in my dreams? You, the mighty dream warrior, ought to be able to come and give me a lesson any time, right? That said:

      Also, I'm hardly a nay-sayer. I've been at this for a very long time, and have had many of what I could conclude were dream-sharing events, yet I have never come across any of these laws you describe (aside from everything being energy, of course, because, well, it is), and have certainly never encountered a need to do battle. You'd think by now I would have... that for me is a far more powerful proof of the things you've written being totally imaginary (nothing wrong with that, BTW)

      Finally, no one was asking you to dumb down anything; I have no idea from where you got that.
      I have no new attitude. I've always been a cocky asshole since you got on DV. I was kind of a puss about six years ago, back when I first joined, and I copped an attitude way before you got here, bub.

      I am telling people to try out this shit for themselves, don't take my word for it. Don't trust me. I am a stranger. Learn from your own experience. If you don't believe it, I really don't give a shit. Try it out for yourself to disprove it to yourself. I have nothing to prove to others. I only have shit to prove to myself.

      You have no dream public journal. no point in trying to battle you to prove shit. Plus, there would be no point for any other reason. You would still antagonize me over DV every chance you get. I'd really like to put you on my Ignore list, after your barely subtle ad hominem attacks but apparently you've become a mod, so the software won't let me. I actually had you on my ignore list for a couple years or so, because of your habit of cyberstalking me on this DV, with your subtle negative insults, arguing with me on everything I say, then backpedaling, and saying you agree. *yawn*
      Last edited by Baking Nomad; 10-23-2015 at 08:20 AM.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    24. #24
      Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      LD Count
      999
      Gender
      Location
      honolulu, Hawaii
      Posts
      5,863
      Likes
      2263
      DJ Entries
      476
      Quote Originally Posted by Kaan View Post
      ha ha, according to this reaction, I don't regret to have pointed out what I consider as dangerous affirmations (cause indeed they are).
      gurus generally don't like much to be contradicted about the beliefs they spread out.
      Are you aware that you act as one of those gurus ?
      I am exactly like one of "those gurus", and I always will be, by your perception, and your perception is all that matters to you, as it always will.
      Funny thing is, you haven't contradicted any of the "affirmations", only said they are dangerous. What I'd like to know is what of these "affirmations" are dangerous?
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

    25. #25
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV 1000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Veteran Second Class Vivid Dream Journal
      Psionik's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      LD Count
      Hundreds...
      Gender
      Posts
      427
      Likes
      455
      DJ Entries
      85
      Your fear gives other beings weapon against you.
      Your fear that something will do harm to you is affirmation and it will happen because of it.

      Free your mind of thought observe only, the more are you unatached the less dangers you can run into. I know I'm applying ways of OBE into LD, but it functions. LD may transform into OBE if your state of consciousness is right.

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Shared Lucid Dreaming Tutorial
      By Baron Samedi in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 518
      Last Post: 12-26-2016, 03:42 AM
    2. Shared Dreaming Tutorial?
      By Munchlax in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 06-06-2010, 07:23 AM
    3. Shared Dreaming Tutorial Addendum
      By Baron Samedi in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 01-29-2010, 05:29 AM
    4. Dream Battle Tutorial
      By Baron Samedi in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 73
      Last Post: 10-31-2009, 10:32 AM
    5. Shared Dream Tutorial
      By the real pieman in forum Beyond Dreaming
      Replies: 19
      Last Post: 10-20-2009, 05:27 AM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •