• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Shared Lucid Dreaming Tutorial

Spontaneously Combusting Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Veteran First Class
      Australia
      DJ Entries
      The only shared dream I have had is wih my girlfriend, She Is in the same time zone and we see eachother twice a week around. She has been my only succecful attempt, I tried contacting her in lucid in a later morning lucid and a portal wouldn't open, she was awake at the time. the shared dream itself happened at around 4am when we were both asleep
      WakingNomad likes this.
      They say dreaming is dead, no one does it anymore.
      It's not dead it's just that it's been forgotten, removed from our language.
      Nobody teaches it so nobody knows it exists.
      The dreamer is banished to obscurity.
      Well, I'm trying to change all that, and I hope you are too.
      By dreaming, every day.

Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Buzau, Romania
      DJ Entries
      guys I have these wierd dreams, I meet a lot of people that i feel are drom Dv and we are all trying to be lucid or something. i know i am dreaming but i am not lucid. it's like dreaming being lucid or something. I even star to use some powers because it is a dream but still I am not luicid. I am not sure what is happening but i really feel that there is someone in myu dreams like and entity. but they are non-lucids and I cannot know for sure. I also read the whole shared dream tutorial these days and I think i am just imagining i feel someone... really wierd. Oh and I almost forgot. this night I also knew I was dreaming and i had another name, like in the dream world I was something else. but sadly i cannot remeber the name. something with N...
      WakingNomad likes this.

Lying in the fields, watching clouds
      DJ Entries
      I'm wondering, do timezones affect shared dreaming? Say if someone in New Zealand which time zone is GMT +12 tries to share a dream with someone in America or the UK which are at least a few hours behind would they have their shared dream time affected by this difference?
      WakingNomad and fOrceez like this.
      Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Time-line? Time is not linear - that is why clocks are round.

Prepare for the worst and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Lying in the fields, watching clouds
      DJ Entries
      I'm wondering, do timezones affect shared dreaming? Say if someone in New Zealand which time zone is GMT +12 tries to share a dream with someone in America or the UK which are at least a few hours behind would they have their shared dream time affected by this difference?
      WakingNomad likes this.
      Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Time-line? Time is not linear - that is why clocks are round.

Prepare for the worst and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Belgium
      This could get very interesting. Never Imagined I'd find people with similar interests.

Life-Bringer Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      sqrt(-1)
      Chicago, IL, USA
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by TestofFaith View Post
      According to WakingNomad's experiences, time doesn't matter. One person may have a shared dream that the other dreamers don't experience until months later. This is tricky, though. If you post a dream you believe is shared, anyone who reads it might have a similar dream later on just because they read your dream journal. My shared dreams have been within twenty-four hours for all parties involved, but not necessarily simultaneous (Nomad may not have been asleep when I had one shared dream with him due to our timezone difference). I can't speak for everyone, either.
      Nephanim Nocturn ~ The Verse awaits...

I grant you permission to dream with me.

DJ Entries
      I'll try get to the moon base soon. And I'll leave my ship there so you can tell if I was there

Is there a building on the moon other than the tower and biodome? I can make a wall there for people to write on when they come. Might be useful ^^

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Alpha502 View Post
      I'll try get to the moon base soon. And I'll leave my ship there so you can tell if I was there

Is there a building on the moon other than the tower and biodome? I can make a wall there for people to write on when they come. Might be useful ^^
      1) Yes.

There is a wall. you can read about it in our old shared dream DJ, See You on the Moon, when we first built them.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Belgium
      Having the ability to dreamshare, and this is all you do with it? Pathetic. It's like seeing bright kids throwing away their future drinking, doing drugs, or just having out with the wrong friends. I'm reading too much of the show %, and just too little about the stuff that realy matters. Everyone his own way, my respects for it.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Laurens View Post
      This could get very interesting. Never Imagined I'd find people with similar interests.
      Quote Originally Posted by Nephanim View Post
      According to WakingNomad's experiences, time doesn't matter. One person may have a shared dream that the other dreamers don't experience until months later. This is tricky, though. If you post a dream you believe is shared, anyone who reads it might have a similar dream later on just because they read your dream journal. My shared dreams have been within twenty-four hours for all parties involved, but not necessarily simultaneous (Nomad may not have been asleep when I had one shared dream with him due to our timezone difference). I can't speak for everyone, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha502 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      1) Yes.

There is a wall. you can read about it in our old shared dream DJ, See You on the Moon, when we first built them.

Having the ability to dreamshare, and this is all you do with it? Pathetic. It's like seeing bright kids throwing away their future drinking, doing drugs, or just having out with the wrong friends. I'm reading too much of the show %, and just too little about the stuff that realy matters. Everyone his own way, my respects for it.
      I know right? I think about that all the time. SO PATHETIC UGH! But, hey, I respect.

ME: WHY DON'T YOU DREAM ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MATTERS?

DREAMSHARE: NO, WE LIEK EP1C LULZ.

ME: PATHETIC.

DREAMSHARE: NO.

ME: YES.

DREAMSHARE: NOW WE RIDE MOON DRAGONS TO THE MOON MOFO ALSO, WE GOTZ LITESABERZ LOL.

DREAMSHARE: YOU NO LIKEY RIDE DRAGON?

ME. PATHETIC.

DREAMSHARE: YOU ARE JEDI!

DREAMSHARE: I FLY DRAGON!!! ON BAX FOR LULZ!

DREAMSHARE: OMG EPIX BATTLE!!!!!!! OMG LIGHTNING SWORDS FT EPIX W1N, D0G!

ME: I hate show %!!!

P.S. I also hate show %!!!!
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Belgium
      And why would you go on exaggerating like that? You know my background. When I came here, I was surprised to find people with the same abilities. In my opinion, it's a waste if you only use it for the things mentioned in this topic. Pathetic is one of the few english words i know to express the way I feel about this. And you WalkingNomand should be the one who knows best what I mean. So a big questionmark for you - what's up with the weird exaggeration? Spoke before thinking things through? In the end, everyone determins for themselves how far they want to go. But since you share so much with others, you might wanna shine some light about the stuff beyond the videogames. Not as an obligation, but to offer it as a choice. Sorry for interupting eh

DJ Entries
      And why would you go on exaggerating like that? You know my background. When I came here, I was surprised to find people with the same abilities. In my opinion, it's a waste if you only use it for the things mentioned in this topic. Pathetic is one of the few english words i know to express the way I feel about this. And you WalkingNomand should be the one who knows best what I mean. So a big questionmark for you - what's up with the weird exaggeration? Spoke before thinking things through? In the end, everyone determins for themselves how far they want to go. But since you share so much with others, you might wanna shine some light about the stuff beyond the videogames. Not as an obligation, but to offer it as a choice. Sorry for interupting eh
      It's his own damn choice about what he wants to do. It IS a dream after all. Isn't the ultimate goal in life just enjoyment and happiness? That is probably the reason why I started lucid dreaming, to enjoy myself and expand my awareness. If someone calls me pathetic because I'm doing what I love..well, then I would tell them they can go fuck themselves.
      Last edited by SilverBullet; 06-19-2011 at 02:10 AM.
      Dark_Merlin likes this.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet View Post
      It's his own damn choice about what he wants to do. It IS a dream after all. Isn't the ultimate goal in life just enjoyment and happiness? That is probably the reason why I started lucid dreaming, to enjoy myself and expand my awareness. If someone calls me pathetic because I'm doing what I love..well, then I would tell them they can go fuck themselves.
      He doesn't realize how I probed the depths of the mysteries of the universe 4 TEH MOAR EP1X LULZ!

But, anyway, we are getting off topic. If we are going to continue to talk about "what shared dreamers should do in dreams" someone should start a new thread for that topic.

This topic is about how to do shared lucid dreaming. I would like to comment that Raven Knight and I recently had a shared dream which was also Task of the Month.

You mean to tell me two people in completely different beds can go into the same dream?

Has anyone had success with this

DJ Entries
      Fedor:
      Nomad has, Raven has, and I'm about to.

Your brain is very powerful. I see no reason why this can't be possible.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Fedor View Post
      You mean to tell me two people in completely different beds can go into the same dream?

Join the Deep Dreaming Forum, and click on the link in my signature.

LD Count
      Italy
      DJ Entries
      Tried to go on the moon a few nights ago. Someone else attacked me before I could learn how to create a portal; it was someone called Tututts.
      It's a shame that I lost my dream journal entry about it and I can't even cache it with the methods listed.

Well, yeah. Gonna try another night.
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Polarity View Post
      Tried to go on the moon a few nights ago. Someone else attacked me before I could learn how to create a portal; it was someone called Tututts.
      It's a shame that I lost my dream journal entry about it and I can't even cache it with the methods listed.

Well, yeah. Gonna try another night.
      Write your DJ on a word processor first. Maybe you should hunt down Tuttus first, and kick his butt. Then ask him for a gift.

Kaunas, Lithuania.
      DJ Entries
      Er, Hi. I suddenly disappeared from the forums, I'm not even sure why. I just lost interest... I posted here a year ago or so, does anyone still remember me? I haven't had any lucid dreams in a while, although I've been having a ton of half-lucid ones. I'm interested in trying to share dreams again, I hope this thread hasn't died... The moon base is still there, right? I'll report on any progress ^^
      Wanna see my art? go here

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Ivi942 View Post
      Er, Hi. I suddenly disappeared from the forums, I'm not even sure why. I just lost interest... I posted here a year ago or so, does anyone still remember me? I haven't had any lucid dreams in a while, although I've been having a ton of half-lucid ones. I'm interested in trying to share dreams again, I hope this thread hasn't died... The moon base is still there, right? I'll report on any progress ^^
      Thanks for returning. There is a huge shared dreaming project called International Oneironaut Shared Dreamin Project now.

Member Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      Thanks for returning. There is a huge shared dreaming project called International Oneironaut Shared Dreamin Project now.
      woah cool! I've never heard about this! - could you give us some more info about it? Loving your latest avatar dude!

Hey Nomad - I need some advise man, I'm having trouble sharing a dream. I tried with my (6 year old) daughter, but I just kept making portals to see her and seeing dream versions of her (I did this like3 times in a row) - like I'm just travelling inside my own thoughts rather than the greater dreamscape you know? Any advice would be appreciated man

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by floatinghead View Post
      woah cool! I've never heard about this! - could you give us some more info about it? Loving your latest avatar dude!

Hey Nomad - I need some advise man, I'm having trouble sharing a dream. I tried with my (6 year old) daughter, but I just kept making portals to see her and seeing dream versions of her (I did this like3 times in a row) - like I'm just travelling inside my own thoughts rather than the greater dreamscape you know? Any advice would be appreciated man
      Ask her to meet you in the dream.

LD Count
      Tennessee
      Hello there, as you may notice, i am new here, and need help with acheiving lucidity. I am just a regular teen with a very stressful life. So, i want to be able to escape that stress in the utopia of my own imagination. I am posting here to ask if anybody would help. Me acheive lucidity inside a dream, if possible? And if so, just shoot me a PM. I am willing to try anything to acheive lucidity, even if that means somebody entering my dream and helping me out. I have attempted WILD both before bed, and after WBTB for a few nights now, with no luck. Once again, i need your help, as i have no other good way to releive stress. I am also currently doing RCs IRL to pass over into my dreams, I will probably try again tonight to WILD. Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you / see you soon!

Obsessed Lucid Dreamer Dreamer4127's Avatar
      LD Count
      The Dream World
      DJ Entries
      Can you have a shared dream by asking your dream to bring someone into it?
      http://www.dreamviews.com/signaturepics/sigpic48112_3.gif <--- Check out my Dream Journal!
      DO A REALITY CHECK NOW!!! Lucid Dreams: 4
      Goals: Have my first lucid dream [X] 16-07-2011- One of the best days ever!
      Fly [X] Kiss the boy I have a crush on [] Ride a dinosaur [] Walk through walls [] Become invisible [] Turn a nightmare into a nice dream [] Go to Heaven [X] Complete a task of the month [X] Go to Dream Academy [] Make friends with a DC.[*]
      *Half done

Perth
      What about Animals Dreams? Could you maybe go into your Dogs, Cats or even Birds dreams?

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast