• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 25 of 34
    Like Tree18Likes

    Thread: Best DC Conversations

    1. #1
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      LD Count
      9
      Gender
      Location
      That place between here and there....
      Posts
      40
      Likes
      1
      DJ Entries
      3

      Best DC Conversations

      Best DC Conversations

      I just want to hear some of the conversations between the dreamer and the DC's. To get some ideas what to talk about when I'm actually talking to a DC. I would like to know if they just ramble on speaking nonsense or if you can actually have a decent conversation with one. So Id like to hear your best/worst conversation with DC's.

    2. #2
      Prone to AWOL Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Burke's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      LD Count
      ~A lot
      Gender
      Location
      Buffalo
      Posts
      1,301
      Likes
      797
      DJ Entries
      68
      Most just ramble or are completely silent. Some can carry on an intelligent conversation though. I had a rather long and thought provoking one the other day when I did part of the TotY but that was pretty rare. It's normally like this:

      "I thought of what to do and remembered the TotY. I couldn't think of any to do, so I walked over to a DC sitting at one of the computers. "Hey, can you check or tell me what some of the TotYs are that I haven't done?" I asked him. "Uh, yeah sure. Dreamviews.com right?" He replied. "Yep, thanks." He typed away on the keyboard and after only about 5 seconds he told me, "Let's see, there's the first picture ever taken, first t.v. broadcast, fix that telescope in space, and base jumping off the world trade center." "Awesome, thanks."

      Straight from a lucid the other night. Short but to the point without a lot of details.
      Have a question? Send me a pm.

      ...We are all connected...

      Multiple Induction Technique (MIT) - Consistently have several lucids each night!

      2016 TotY: Dragon [ ] Fairy [ ] Unicorn [ ] Gnome [ ] Leprechaun [ ] Phoenix [ ] Chimera [ ]

    3. #3
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      LD Count
      9
      Gender
      Location
      That place between here and there....
      Posts
      40
      Likes
      1
      DJ Entries
      3
      Thats interesting.....its cool that a DC can remind you things that you cant remember to begin with....hmmm....I wonder if they can answer a question that you don't even know the answer to yet....and answer the question correctly too....

    4. #4
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Veteran Second Class 1 year registered 1000 Hall Points

      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Gender
      Posts
      45
      Likes
      6
      DJ Entries
      3
      No Burke knew that in his sub-conscious so that is why he didn't already know that, dreams are creepy smart but they are just the things you know being formed into a dream world.

    5. #5
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      LD Count
      9
      Gender
      Location
      That place between here and there....
      Posts
      40
      Likes
      1
      DJ Entries
      3
      Yeah I know, he already had the information in his mind....but I'm just wondering what would happen if we asked a DC a question we don't know the answer too....maybe the DC will give a completely wrong answer, but maybe the answer will be somewhat close to the actual answer.....I have no idea.....our sub-conscience will probably give us an answer that is totally wrong or an answer that we sub-consciencely think might be the answer, based on our experiences

    6. #6
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Veteran Second Class 1 year registered 1000 Hall Points

      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Gender
      Posts
      45
      Likes
      6
      DJ Entries
      3
      Correct, or it might just be totally random. I have never lucid dreamed but I have read lots of stuff on this and this seems to be the case. Can not wait to experiment with these guys.

    7. #7
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      LD Count
      9
      Gender
      Location
      That place between here and there....
      Posts
      40
      Likes
      1
      DJ Entries
      3
      I have only had 7 lucid dreams so far, but in all of them I never really gotten the chance to talk to a DC. So I cant wait to have another one too, and try some of these things, and see what will actually happen.

    8. #8
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Referrer Gold Tagger First Class Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Mancon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      LD Count
      1000+
      Gender
      Location
      Idaho
      Posts
      3,461
      Likes
      1897
      DJ Entries
      32
      Most of my DCs make sense but every once in a while they say the weirdest things...like me.

      DC: Hi!
      Me: Hi?
      DC: Want juice?
      Me: Sure
      DC: TRAMPOLINES!
      *wake up*

    9. #9
      Dreamer Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      hermine_hesse's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      LD Count
      60+
      Gender
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      353
      Likes
      302
      DJ Entries
      32
      I had a really weird conversation with one last night. My current dream goal is to find Nietzsche (my favorite philosopher) and ask him some questions. After I became lucid last night, I closed my eyes and tried to teleport to his house in 1888. Instead, I went through a portal and ended up in front of this peach colored mansion (definitely not Nietzsche's house). I went up to the house and rang the doorbell. This very nice middle-aged lady with grey hair answered the door. We ended up talking for a few minuets before I woke up. She said her name was Sharon and that she already knew me b/c I visit her and her husband at this dream mansion from time to time. Also, that I was one of the 23 students of Aristotle.

    10. #10
      Beginner Lucid Dreamer Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      TDPUK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      ISS
      Posts
      69
      Likes
      3
      DJ Entries
      18
      Quote Originally Posted by hermine_hesse View Post
      I had a really weird conversation with one last night. My current dream goal is to find Nietzsche (my favorite philosopher) and ask him some questions. After I became lucid last night, I closed my eyes and tried to teleport to his house in 1888. Instead, I went through a portal and ended up in front of this peach colored mansion (definitely not Nietzsche's house). I went up to the house and rang the doorbell. This very nice middle-aged lady with grey hair answered the door. We ended up talking for a few minuets before I woke up. She said her name was Sharon and that she already knew me b/c I visit her and her husband at this dream mansion from time to time. Also, that I was one of the 23 students of Aristotle.
      That conversation is very weird! So she knew you visited her in dream's before.. and that you was a student at Aristotle! may i ask what Aristotle is ?

    11. #11
      Mystic Dreamer Nightmare's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Posts
      155
      Likes
      46
      Quote Originally Posted by hermine_hesse View Post
      Also, that I was one of the 23 students of Aristotle.
      F**KING awesome.

    12. #12
      Dreamer Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_00868B'>yuppie11975</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      1,213
      Likes
      779
      DJ Entries
      29
      Mine actually say things that seem intelligent, but when you think about it, make NO sense..
      Also, there's a MASSIVE thread, that I'm sure will be great for you. "DCs say the darnest things" Dreamviews favourite
      Please feel free to check out my DEILD guide: http://bit.ly/2DOqiyT

    13. #13
      Dreamer Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      hermine_hesse's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      LD Count
      60+
      Gender
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      353
      Likes
      302
      DJ Entries
      32
      TDPUK, I did ask if she meant Aristotle the Philosopher and she said "of course." (Aristotle was an ancient Greek philosopher and student of Plato who founded much of Western thought.)

      I guess I'm going to be looking for Aristotle instead of Nietzsche now - or maybe go meet some of his other 23 students first - either way seems like there's some interesting adventures ahead

      Also, I've another conversation w/ DC where they told me I've visited them before. Maybe they are from recurring dreams I've forgotten. Maybe my subconscious just fleshes out characters so well that they see themselves as self consistent. I'm not sure what it means yet.
      Last edited by hermine_hesse; 01-30-2012 at 01:13 PM.

    14. #14
      Beginner Lucid Dreamer Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      TDPUK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      ISS
      Posts
      69
      Likes
      3
      DJ Entries
      18
      Quote Originally Posted by hermine_hesse View Post
      TDPUK, I did ask if she meant Aristotle the Philosopher and she said "of course." (Aristotle was an ancient Greek philosopher and student of Plato who founded much of Western thought.)

      I guess I'm going to be looking for Aristotle instead of Nietzsche now - or maybe go meet some of his other 23 students first - either way seems like there's some interesting adventures ahead

      Also, I've another conversation w/ DC where they told me I've visited them before. Maybe they are from recurring dreams I've forgotten. Maybe my subconscious just fleshes out characters so well that they see themselves as self consistent. I'm not sure what it means yet.
      I can't wait till i have an in depth lucid dream like yours. I have only had 1 to date and it was for about 6 seconds. I want to try a WILD but i'm freaked out about the SP stage. I've had it a few time's now and it's damn scary. I'm sure over time i will get used to it.

      May i ask how many LD's do you have a week? ruffly

    15. #15
      Beginner Lucid Dreamer Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      TDPUK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      ISS
      Posts
      69
      Likes
      3
      DJ Entries
      18
      Quote Originally Posted by yuppie11975 View Post
      Mine actually say things that seem intelligent, but when you think about it, make NO sense..
      Also, there's a MASSIVE thread, that I'm sure will be great for you. "DCs say the darnest things" Dreamviews favourite
      Ps, where can i find this thread? i searched but i can't find it .

    16. #16
      LbV
      England LbV is offline
      Chief Inspector LbV's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      5
      Gender
      Location
      Stone Henge
      Posts
      179
      Likes
      89
      DJ Entries
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by TDPUK View Post
      Ps, where can i find this thread? i searched but i can't find it .
      http://www.dreamviews.com/f28/dcs-sa...-things-19509/

      I read this thread and wanted to find it too, thought it'd be mean not to tell you as well.
      "Your smile is the sun, ma chère. And fallen men, we need the sun. "
      Lucid Goals: Talk to a DC [] Visit a rainforest [] Fly []
      Three Step Tasks - 1. Successfully stabilize [] 2.Talk to a DC [] 3. Enter/leave a building []

    17. #17
      Beginner Lucid Dreamer Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      TDPUK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      ISS
      Posts
      69
      Likes
      3
      DJ Entries
      18
      Quote Originally Posted by LbV View Post
      http://www.dreamviews.com/f28/dcs-sa...-things-19509/

      I read this thread and wanted to find it too, thought it'd be mean not to tell you as well.
      Thank you! Appreciated alot.

    18. #18
      Dreamer Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class
      hermine_hesse's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      LD Count
      60+
      Gender
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      353
      Likes
      302
      DJ Entries
      32
      Quote Originally Posted by TDPUK View Post
      I can't wait till i have an in depth lucid dream like yours. I have only had 1 to date and it was for about 6 seconds. I want to try a WILD but i'm freaked out about the SP stage. I've had it a few time's now and it's damn scary. I'm sure over time i will get used to it.

      May i ask how many LD's do you have a week? ruffly
      I have 1 or 2 a week right now. I actually have been out of habit in paying attention to my LD's and have only been seriously working on it lately for the past month. If I'm not working on it, I naturally have one every other month or so.

      Don't let the WILD stuff scare you, nothing there can hurt you. Also, if you're just starting out, I definitely find WILD the hardest. RC's and DILD's are much easier for me. Just be consistent and diligent and it will happen for you

    19. #19
      Baby Dreamer CallmeSkarr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      2
      Gender
      Location
      In your Dream
      Posts
      41
      Likes
      11
      DJ Entries
      3
      is it possible for a dream character to tell you something compeltely unknown to you? like if i asked a character say? who was americas first female preident! call me stupid(or skarr) but i dont know this! is it possible a dream character would as there are theories of premonitions in dreams (and links to deja vu) so could a dream character have this ability? and if so does that mean we are pyschi or atleast asleep have minor levels of telepathy( this could then be possibly linked to shared dreaming)

    20. #20
      Dreamer Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Populated Wall 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_00868B'>yuppie11975</span>'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Gender
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      1,213
      Likes
      779
      DJ Entries
      29
      Don't think so.. your dc's are just powered by your imagination/brain, which is YOU.
      So the only real way that could happen is by a fluke, like when they say "There's a spoon in your drawer", it's just random...
      It'd be the same as you taking a guess
      Please feel free to check out my DEILD guide: http://bit.ly/2DOqiyT

    21. #21
      See, for yourself ShadowOfSelf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      Posts
      803
      Likes
      294
      Quote Originally Posted by CallmeSkarr View Post
      is it possible for a dream character to tell you something compeltely unknown to you? like if i asked a character say? who was americas first female preident! call me stupid(or skarr) but i dont know this! is it possible a dream character would as there are theories of premonitions in dreams (and links to deja vu) so could a dream character have this ability? and if so does that mean we are pyschi or atleast asleep have minor levels of telepathy( this could then be possibly linked to shared dreaming)
      Potentially, it's up for debate, a lot of people on here claim it's down right stupid, though i've read a few books and accounts on here claiming otherwise. There is more to it though, your example about the president, you might not know it consciously, but somewhere in your life your subconscious maybe took it in (seeing it on the news or something) and if asked in a dream it could provide you with it. Whether it could tell you something like, who is the presidents brother cousins cat called, well that's for you to find out, if you really want to.

      Find out for yourself some believe its possible to even access your ancestors memories, predict the future, remote view and all sorts, but you will never know its true unless you find out for yourself and keep an open mind.

    22. #22
      Beginner Lucid Dreamer Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Made Friends on DV Tagger Second Class 1000 Hall Points Veteran Second Class
      TDPUK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Location
      ISS
      Posts
      69
      Likes
      3
      DJ Entries
      18
      Quote Originally Posted by CallmeSkarr View Post
      is it possible for a dream character to tell you something compeltely unknown to you? like if i asked a character say? who was americas first female preident! call me stupid(or skarr) but i dont know this! is it possible a dream character would as there are theories of premonitions in dreams (and links to deja vu) so could a dream character have this ability? and if so does that mean we are pyschi or atleast asleep have minor levels of telepathy( this could then be possibly linked to shared dreaming)
      Read this DJ Hyu's He has some really interesting one's where he claim's his Dream guide and dream friend's tell him what's going to happen in real life before he wakes up. For example his DG tells him " Your going to wake up now, he ask's why and she reply's " your phones ringing" and sure enough it was.

      He claim's she's a spirit inhabiting his dreams. It's a great read!

    23. #23
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      LD Count
      5
      Posts
      54
      Likes
      9
      DC : "You're under arrest."
      I : "Why ?"
      DC : "9/11."
      I : "Osama did that."
      DC : "No, you did that."
      [I became lucid by that conversation.]
      I : "See that SUV behind you ?"
      DC : "Yes"
      I : "I believe that SUV wants to hit you."
      [SUV hits the FBI bastard.]
      I :
      The Sandman and Trinacu like this.

      ACTA is the new bitch now.
      irc.anonops.li #anonops We've been expecting you.
      We are legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us.
      Stop panic.

    24. #24
      See, for yourself ShadowOfSelf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      LD Count
      Posts
      803
      Likes
      294
      Quote Originally Posted by sh4rkbyt3 View Post
      DC : "You're under arrest."
      I : "Why ?"
      DC : "9/11."
      I : "Osama did that."
      DC : "No, you did that."
      [I became lucid by that conversation.]
      I : "See that SUV behind you ?"
      DC : "Yes"
      I : "I believe that SUV wants to hit you."
      [SUV hits the FBI bastard.]
      I :

      Trololololol

    25. #25
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      LD Count
      5
      Posts
      54
      Likes
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by ShadowOfSelf View Post
      Trololololol
      Too bad I woke up from trolololol excitement. Now you've put me in trolololol mode ; You just lost the game .
      Problem, ShadowOfSelf ?
      The Sandman likes this.

      ACTA is the new bitch now.
      irc.anonops.li #anonops We've been expecting you.
      We are legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us.
      Stop panic.

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Can you have conversations with DC's?
      By blade7115 in forum Introduction Zone
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 05-03-2011, 03:42 AM
    2. Conversations With Yourself
      By poka594 in forum Lucid Experiences
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 08-30-2010, 01:18 AM
    3. Conversations With Hi
      By NeAvO in forum Lucid Experiences
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 04-01-2007, 05:21 PM
    4. Conversations
      By Arkhan in forum General Dream Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 10-11-2006, 12:19 AM
    5. Conversations
      By SigurRos in forum Lucid Experiences
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 12-06-2005, 08:32 PM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •