• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 22 of 22
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By andrewp

    Thread: Controlling DCs

    1. #1
      Commander in Chief
      Join Date
      May 2010
      LD Count
      42
      Gender
      Location
      On DreamViews
      Posts
      18
      Likes
      3

      Controlling DCs

      Hi,

      I've had a little trouble controlling DCs in my dreams. I know, it sounds weird. I don't remember exactly what the dream situation was, so I'll just make up a random example.

      So lets say I'm in a dream, and I want to have sex with someone. So I go over to the person, and then they run away. =D How should I make them stop, cause I really want that sex?

      Please give me some advice. =)
      Hopsin likes this.

    2. #2
      DreamSlinger The Cusp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Ottawa, Ontario
      Posts
      4,878
      Likes
      644
      DJ Entries
      192
      I hate that. Walk up to a hot girl, try to have sex with her, and she slaps you in the face saying saying "I don't even know you!". Just as annoying in dreams as it is in RL.

      You first option is to reframe the context. Don't think of her as some random girl on the street, think of her as a notoriously kinky nymphomaniac. Invent a back story with some past history between the two of you, then approach her.

      Your second option is to blast her with strong emotion like a care bear stare, and let it wash over her before you approach her. Amp up that feeling of strong attraction, get her attention, and let it work it's magic before you begin interacting with her in a sexual way. I've found that to be very effective, and fun to experiment with. Strong emotions totally change the behavior of DCs. Get really angry, and watch how the behavior of your DCs change. The begin to get aggressive. It works with any emotion you are feeling strongly enough. I'm not sure horny is an emotion, but you know what I mean.

    3. #3
      Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      Hukif's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      LD Count
      6584
      Gender
      Location
      México
      Posts
      4,123
      Likes
      1148
      DJ Entries
      94
      lol cusp, how to convince a DC to have sex with you.
      You could also try to brainwash them <.<
      Creating a new persistent realm, claiming it and breaking the last seal I made back in the beggining of my journey are my goals right now

    4. #4
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Posts
      6,310
      Likes
      2026
      Expect their reaction, as in a movie. Know that they're going to do whatever it is that you want. Imagine their reaction and watch it happen.
      This doesn't happen in every single dream, because it's dream control after all, but I've found it's a good way to control DCs.

    5. #5
      Getting it hgld1234's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      LD Count
      5 DLID 2 WILD
      Gender
      Posts
      281
      Likes
      16
      Find a pocket watch, and wave it in front of her eyes for a few seconds. She'll want to do whatever you say .
      Hgld1234 wuz here!


      My dream goals

      Complete a ToTM [] Hypnotize a DC [] Summon a DC [X] Teleport [X] Play with fire []

    6. #6
      The Dream Weaver Super FZL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Gender
      Posts
      128
      Likes
      2
      I haven't got a lot of experience in lucidity, but I know it's the ultimate sandbox. You can go by your own rules. Completely blow her mind with logic. Show her that this is a dream and that her sole purpose is to do what you say. Make yourself the boss.

      (I probably just made some feminists furious...)
      This is the date of my first lucid: 3/6/2010
      It took WAY TOO LONG - but was completely worth it.

    7. #7
      Prospit Dreamer Keitorin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      LD Count
      10
      Gender
      Location
      Prospit
      Posts
      526
      Likes
      69
      DJ Entries
      170
      Quote Originally Posted by Super FZL View Post
      (I probably just made some feminists furious...)
      (Lol, I think many groups would be furious if these weren't all dreams. XD And they'd think we were crazy, of course.)

      All these suggestions sound like fun, I'd really like to try them!


      "Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" - Sloth Demon, Dragon Age: Origins mage origin

      [Dream Log @ Tumblr]


    8. #8
      Getting it hgld1234's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      LD Count
      5 DLID 2 WILD
      Gender
      Posts
      281
      Likes
      16
      You could also use the excuse ‘my dream, do as I say or I'll use pyrokeknes on you and burn you to a sizzle’.
      Hgld1234 wuz here!


      My dream goals

      Complete a ToTM [] Hypnotize a DC [] Summon a DC [X] Teleport [X] Play with fire []

    9. #9
      Member strael's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Gender
      Posts
      87
      Likes
      2
      DJ Entries
      1
      The only time I've tried to control a dc was successfully done by locking eyes with a passing dc while having a sort of "come hither, I control everything" mentality, and using the stare and the emotion behind it as a kind of anchor. The dc seemed unable to look away, made straight for me, and my mood seemed to be projected onto him. It probably helps to have no doubt about what their reaction will be, Be very sure of yourself (this helps with lucidity in general, any doubt you have about how much you can control will probably work against you.)

    10. #10
      Member Robot_Butler's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      LD Count
      Tons
      Gender
      Location
      Bay Area, California
      Posts
      6,320
      Likes
      798
      DJ Entries
      75
      Some of my DCs are easy to control, while others seem completely independent. I can normally tell right away what kind of character I'm dealing with. I guess this is the cause of the problem. Expectations and assumptions are powerful in dreams.

    11. #11
      How tall is your orange? Moonsong's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      65
      Likes
      6
      DJ Entries
      1
      On the occasions I LD, I generally don't want to control my DC's. Then again, most of mine are real life friends, so my instinct is just to hang out and have fun with them. Strangely, whenever I mention that they are just dream versions of the real thing they simply acknowledge it and continue on just like the real thing.

    12. #12
      Moo nsi dem oons ide kookyinc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      LD Count
      4
      Gender
      Location
      Moonside
      Posts
      529
      Likes
      118
      DJ Entries
      16
      Quote Originally Posted by meepkin View Post
      The only time I've tried to control a dc was successfully done by locking eyes with a passing dc while having a sort of "come hither, I control everything" mentality, and using the stare and the emotion behind it as a kind of anchor. The dc seemed unable to look away, made straight for me, and my mood seemed to be projected onto him. It probably helps to have no doubt about what their reaction will be, Be very sure of yourself (this helps with lucidity in general, any doubt you have about how much you can control will probably work against you.)
      You sound like the phantom of the opera, but without the disfigured face.

      Nevertheless, all you need is to use the Jedi mind trick. If you think it'll work, it will.
      I don't usually think, therefore I mostly am not.
      Quote Originally Posted by abicus View Post
      You can not convince the one with faith who needs not look for fact that the facts "prove them wrong".
      Likewise, you cant teach some one who looks for facts to have faith in the absence of facts.

    13. #13
      Come n' go gal lucidreamsavy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      LD Count
      Many
      Gender
      Location
      In a cold, cold place...
      Posts
      1,683
      Likes
      530
      DJ Entries
      50
      Try treating it like Simon Says! Your brain may "agree" with that logic. "Simon says..." WHATEVER.
      If you see a strange typo in my post, blame my iPad for that.

      Short story series about LD'ing:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

    14. #14
      Moo nsi dem oons ide kookyinc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      LD Count
      4
      Gender
      Location
      Moonside
      Posts
      529
      Likes
      118
      DJ Entries
      16
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidreamsavy View Post
      Try treating it like Simon Says! Your brain may "agree" with that logic. "Simon says..." WHATEVER.
      Ooo, that's good!
      I don't usually think, therefore I mostly am not.
      Quote Originally Posted by abicus View Post
      You can not convince the one with faith who needs not look for fact that the facts "prove them wrong".
      Likewise, you cant teach some one who looks for facts to have faith in the absence of facts.

    15. #15
      Come n' go gal lucidreamsavy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      LD Count
      Many
      Gender
      Location
      In a cold, cold place...
      Posts
      1,683
      Likes
      530
      DJ Entries
      50
      Quote Originally Posted by kookyinc View Post
      Ooo, that's good!
      Thanks! I did it before in a LD. It was a RC of sorts...It was fun .
      If you see a strange typo in my post, blame my iPad for that.

      Short story series about LD'ing:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

    16. #16
      Μην Μετάφραση Zezarict's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Gender
      Location
      In My Dreams
      Posts
      437
      Likes
      87
      DJ Entries
      9
      Don't put effort into it, I control DC's by just knowing they'll do something. I think of it like if you've known someone for years and you know what they will do. DC's go along with what I want.

      Example: One time I was lucid in a store and saw a really wierd looking Ipod like thing. I took it up to the clerk while I was just thinking once, "It's on sale" and she said that it was on sale.
      Another Example: I walked by a DC that had an icy pole and I feel like I want an icy pole and he just handed it too me as I went by.

      It's also like they go along with how I feel, and I think of it as not "control", but influence.

    17. #17
      Come n' go gal lucidreamsavy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      LD Count
      Many
      Gender
      Location
      In a cold, cold place...
      Posts
      1,683
      Likes
      530
      DJ Entries
      50
      Oh, I just thought of something I use all of the time! Tell the DC that it is your dream, you control it. You're the dreamer, you can do what you want! I do that a lot, and in a lucid I had today! The dude was all "ok, ok", and everyone else was running around in the classic way, terrified in all directions .
      If you see a strange typo in my post, blame my iPad for that.

      Short story series about LD'ing:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

    18. #18
      Member Imaginer1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      LD Count
      1
      Gender
      Posts
      44
      Likes
      3
      DJ Entries
      2
      I remember a Twilight Zone episode where everyone was in a dream, but they all denied it, and when they killed the guy who said he was the dreamer they all dissapeared.

      Moral: DC's are JERKS.
      LD count: 1

      Lucid Dreaming Goals:
      1. Consistently remember multiple dreams each night [O]
      2. Become lucid [O]
      3. Fly [ ]
      4. Master lucid dreaming (at least 2 lucid dreams per night) [ ]

    19. #19
      Come n' go gal lucidreamsavy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      LD Count
      Many
      Gender
      Location
      In a cold, cold place...
      Posts
      1,683
      Likes
      530
      DJ Entries
      50
      Quote Originally Posted by Imaginer1 View Post
      I remember a Twilight Zone episode where everyone was in a dream, but they all denied it, and when they killed the guy who said he was the dreamer they all dissapeared.

      Moral: DC's are JERKS.
      Well, it just depends on how the dreamer sees it. I see that it works, so it does for me.
      If you see a strange typo in my post, blame my iPad for that.

      Short story series about LD'ing:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

    20. #20
      Do not Perplexe me Beefdip's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      LD Count
      6
      Gender
      Location
      Ed's Basement.
      Posts
      3
      Likes
      0
      Normally just using my mind to Impose my will on DCs will work, kind of like the usual cinematic mind control.

      Sometimes I'll see a DC and say In my mind "yea, yea keep walking forward, now jump off that building"

      Also,

      Quote Originally Posted by andrewp's Profile
      Join Date: May 2010
      LD Count: 7
      Location: In your dreams, eating your dream cookies
      Posts: 15
      You dirty theif! Get out of my dream kitchen!
      Last edited by Beefdip; 06-27-2010 at 05:09 AM.
      "Do not Perplexe me mortals! obey my commands" - Baron 'O Beefdip, addressing his peoples

    21. #21
      Member Mascot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      119
      Likes
      5
      I guess some parts of my dream world are for "semi-nudists" This one particular spot in my dream always has a bunch of people half-naked. Sadly old out of shape guys are there too. Anyways for the controlling DC's, just buy a nice large dream pistol, fun to see peoples reactions I'm sure. xP

    22. #22
      chupathingy gohan3499's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Gender
      Location
      Washington State
      Posts
      45
      Likes
      7
      What episode was that?
      madness is the gift that has been given to me.
      LDs:0
      Lucid goals:
      fly[]
      kill a DC[]
      mind control/telekinesis[]

    Similar Threads

    1. Controlling HI?
      By Kraftwerk in forum General Lucid Discussion
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:44 PM
    2. Controlling LDs
      By Spencerical in forum Attaining Lucidity
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 08-11-2008, 11:37 PM
    3. controlling yourself- can this be done?
      By psiiiijay in forum Dream Control
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 03-05-2008, 10:45 PM
    4. Controlling DCs
      By Infraredkelp in forum Dream Control
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: 07-01-2007, 06:45 AM
    5. controlling R.E.M.
      By killamanjaro in forum Introduction Zone
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 10-17-2005, 08:56 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •