• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree9Likes
    • 5 Post By <span class='glow_0000FF'>Man of Shred</span>
    • 1 Post By <span class='glow_0000FF'>Man of Shred</span>
    • 1 Post By floatinghead
    • 2 Post By <span class='glow_0000FF'>Man of Shred</span>

Thread: guide to dream Telepathy.

Jesus of DV Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 25000 Hall Points 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_0000FF'>Man of Shred</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries

guide to dream Telepathy.

Is dream telepathy real?
      Yes it is very real. Quote from one of my DD posts:

I once dreamed of a Vampire Family with black markings on their faces, seated at a dinner table and eating. Nomad wrote me and said he use to dream about that exact same vampire family as a Child.

I once had a dream about one girl from MM, Where a snake flew out of my mouth, turned into a giant flying snake and took off into the sky with her. She wrote me back and said that when she was a child: She use to dream about a winged snake that would come into her dreams. She said she had forgotten these dreams for decades until she read my dream.

I recently Dreamed of twoshadows, In my dream she turned into a giant spider and began eating flies while humming "zippidy do da" to herself. She replied to my thread saying that a few days before she was at a theme park where she heard that song, and that during the day after I had my dream she had a bizarre spider incident.

The other night I dreamed about a DV member giving me a package of skittles. She wrote back and said that the day I had the dream, she had a sudden strong craving for skittles.

Last night I dreamed my friend in Red deer was sitting on a car and talking to his friend about his band. Later on they plated a video game with lazer guns and may have been killing Zombies. I just talked to him and he said he did exactly that the other day.
      so in my experience yes it is VERY REAL.

Dream telepathy between humans

This happens more often than most people admit. I believe our higher selves communicate with on another on the dream plane a lot. My above dreams are good example of that.

Dream telepathy with guides and other Entities

Fact: Dream guides find it MUCH EASIER to communicate with you telepathically in a dream than verbally in a dream. Here's why: they are so use to communicating fast with large quantities of information between one another, trying to slow that communication down so that you can understand it is more difficult for them.

Ways of dream telepathy

1. Symbols:

Pay attention to any symbol you see in a dream, especially if it shines with golden energy. What you do is find the depth in the symbol, you will begin seeing text, a few sentences, keep finding depth in the symbol and you will find paragraphs or even pages of information.

ex. from one of my dreams in which i get a message from a Nagual:

False Awakening. I'm now outside of my old house in didsbury. I'm in the backyard and I see a nice garden where the compost use to be. I look to the back wall of my house. I see a golden outline of Lonewolf's Avatar painted on the wall. I look at the golden picture closer and notices it has depth. It winks at me. I look away and look back again. Now it's a word. It says my name. As I read my name Lonewolf's voice sounds in my head. Now there are more words. The effect of reading this message isn't like seeing words typed across a screen. more like, The more I look at the golden words The more depth they have to them. And the more depth they have... The more words there are. The more i understand. The more Lonewolf's voice sounds in my head. It reads.

"Elias, (my name on his forum). I'm lonewolf's dream self, or what he might call his double. There are many different dreaming sides to ourselves. You are now becoming aware of this within your own dreams. Your dreaming is progressing very well. I'm sorry that My waking self doesn't show a little more admiration. But, at least as his dream self, I can say so without hurting his pride too much hahahaha.

Anyway, The manner in which I am communicating with you in this dream is Very much like what Castaneda dreamed up to write many of his later novels. It's also the same process that Florinda Donner wrote about in her book "Being in Dreaming". I've read that book, so have you,and Now you know that this method of writing from your dreams really exists!. Neat huh? I've already noticed that you write down your dreams in a similar way from your waking state. You Write very much in the spirit of carlos, But you use a different method. I'm fairly impressed what you've done so far. Keep doing this!

I read your previous dream. I'm sorry that my dogs had to attack you. They didn't mean to be harmful. They were stalking you, Trying to bring to your attention something important about something you're not aware of yet in your dream house. Use your recollection of that dream to figure out what That might be. I'm sure it will be an easy task for you... Who says dogs can't be excellent dream stalkers...

And Finally I have somewhat of a personal task for you... Do you remember the dream of being at my house and seeing a little box? and you felt that I stored many of my sorcery secrets in there? Well, Unfortunately it has been stolen. And by someone you know... The Cusp! My waking self isn't aware of him. But the cusp is aware of me through your interview with nomad. I'm not even sure the waking version of the cusp has realized what he has done either. his dreaming self is bent, much like his waking self is. As I said earlier. Our dream selves or doubles work towards their own agenda and quite often work towards an intent of their own volition, often separate from the desires of the waking self.

your Task, since you exposed him to me, Is to get the Chest of my sorcery secrets back. Feel free to use your dreaming friends Waking nomad, and Raven knight to help you.

and finally I'll share a little secret with you. You had no Idea that throughout all your dreaming so far over the past few months that also you are roughly learning the principles of stalking. In order to achieve the dreaming you are aiming for all four principles of stalking must be applied. As you know, these principles are: Cunningness, Ruthlessness, Patience, and Sweetness. Don't you often cunningly hunt down your dream memories? Hasn't your dream self learned to be ruthless in some situations? Hasn't your quest for Lucid Dreams required a lot of patience? Hasn't Asuka taught you to be more sweet? The spirit has directed you on this path. and very cleverly is teaching you about some of the principles of stalking. You've been learning them all along and had no idea!

Dreaming and stalking go hand in hand for Naguals. They are two sides to the same coin. Like yin and Yang, Harmonizing with one another bringing balance... balance... and Harmonization... plant the seeds.
      Ask your guides to communicate with you in this way in a dream.

2. The Pre-Dream state:

The Pre-Dream state is basically the state you are in when you see hypnagogic imagery. Most of you may think that in this state you are only seeing random projections from your mind. I assure you... That is not always the case. You can ask your guides questions in this state and they will flash images for short answer.

But remember: they aren't always just 2d or 3d images, they have more depth. More information. so the next step is pulling the information out.

One way is to imagine a conversation between you and your guide during this state. Another way is to meditate on the image they have shown you and let answers flow to you. Write whatever comes to mind without question... just let it flow. Another way to do this is to construct a daydream around it and get the information that way. Also try automatic writing or typing.

Waking Nomad talks a lot about the Deep Dream state. You can recall the DD state using the same techniques.

RECALL COMES FIRST. Develop your recall of messages from other dreamers, guides, and the deep dream state, and it will become easier with time.

Why is this so important?

Ever hear of Jim Sparks? Look him up. He is a supposed Alien abductee who was able to recall 80% of his encounters. During much of these encounters he was taught an Alien langauge. There were small symbols for each letter of the alphabet. He was told to draw them THREE DIMENSIONALLY (just like dream images have more dimension and depth). After learning this language he was given 40 pages to read of english. The pages were about a friend he knew. He was then shown a large symbol containing the alien language, and because he understood the langauge as multi dimensional, he was able to read all 40 pages of information about his friend just within the one symbol almost instantly!

Translating to dreams: We don't have to learna strange alien language to learn telepathy. We can learn it naturally when we sleep. i believe if Enough people learn and practice dream telepathy the telepathy will eventually transfer to waking life.

Am I crazy?

Yes! I find it more interesting than being sane like everyone else.
      The Best of my dream journal
      http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x15/LucidSeeker/RanmaSig.jpg
      MoSh: How about you stop trying to define everything, and just accept what you experience, and explore it.
      - From the DJ of Waking Nomad!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      I'm guessing those intergalactic storm cloud monster bugs come out of sacred energy vortex angel gate medicine wheels.

A dream world
      DJ Entries
      Good guide. I knew I would learn telepathy eventually, probably when I speak more with DCs and my DG, but it wasn't high on my list. You did a good job making it seem wonderful and important. I'm definitely going to work towards this very soon.
      LD goals: Talk to a DC [X] Share a dream [X] Find my Dream guide [] Have an LD without a dream body, only images [] Dream share with my dad [X] Fight a one vs one against a self aware DC [] Free fall/stop an inch before the ground [X] Be fearless [X] Walk into a mirror [X] Use a portal to teleport [] Recall all dreams/3 dreams a night+ [] Master the four elements [] Fight with a "firebender" [] Easy and advanced TOTM in one LD [] Stop a vehicle/train with my bare hands []
      My dj: Adventures and experiments
      LD count since joining: 32
      MILD: 15 DILD: 10 WILD: 0 DEILD: 7

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      At first I thought: I saw no golden symbols in a dream... but I did.

You are all gods, sons of the Most High.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Sleeping Early Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

DJ Entries
      Nice.

Gonna use this the next time I lucid.

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      Multi-dimensional writing? I think my mind has just EXPLODED!!

Very cool. Looking forward to trying your technique.

I think ive had some unintentional dream telepathy. Here are my examples. One high school summer I kept dreaming of my friend. But I was only a floating perspective in the dream, not a participant. She kept getting into a bad fight with her boyfriend. I pretty much just ignored the dreams.

But when I saw my friend again she told me she had broken up with her boyfriend. And I knew that my dreams were happening AS the breakup was happening! Real time!

Years later I kept dreaming of my co-worker. Same thing. In the dream she kept getting into a fight with her boyfriend. This time, I really didn't want to say anything. Didn't want to jinx her!

Three days later when I see her, it's confirmed, they broke up. Can I stop dreaming about other peoples relationships, its kinda annoying!

One time in a dream I got into a minor car crash. No big deal, because I'm covered. But that's when mom tells me that she actually canceled the insurance today, of all days to cancel it!! I woke up really stressed! My poor car!

I had this itching thought in the back of my mind that maybe mom canceled the car insurance without telling me. I could lose everything! Mom assured me it was just a dream. But a month later she did cancel the insurance without telling me. While the event happened a month later, she had been THINKING about canceling it for a while. (she admitted to it)

When I found out that she had canceled it, I told my mom that I refused to drive

One time I had a crazy dream. Crazy dream! It was a funny dream, but it was also so random. I'm in a holy temple of some sort. And there's this closet. And in the closet, two men were making out.

When I told my friend about my dream, she got quiet, then she told me it sounded like her story! You know, the kind you write but you keep secret? Apparently, at some point in her crazy story, which my dream mirrored, two men make out in the confessional booth of a catholic church.

And that my friends is NOT a coincidence lol

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by juroara View Post
      Multi-dimensional writing? I think my mind has just EXPLODED!!

Very cool. Looking forward to trying your technique.

I think ive had some unintentional dream telepathy. Here are my examples. One high school summer I kept dreaming of my friend. But I was only a floating perspective in the dream, not a participant. She kept getting into a bad fight with her boyfriend. I pretty much just ignored the dreams.

But when I saw my friend again she told me she had broken up with her boyfriend. And I knew that my dreams were happening AS the breakup was happening! Real time!

Years later I kept dreaming of my co-worker. Same thing. In the dream she kept getting into a fight with her boyfriend. This time, I really didn't want to say anything. Didn't want to jinx her!

Three days later when I see her, it's confirmed, they broke up. Can I stop dreaming about other peoples relationships, its kinda annoying!

One time in a dream I got into a minor car crash. No big deal, because I'm covered. But that's when mom tells me that she actually canceled the insurance today, of all days to cancel it!! I woke up really stressed! My poor car!

I had this itching thought in the back of my mind that maybe mom canceled the car insurance without telling me. I could lose everything! Mom assured me it was just a dream. But a month later she did cancel the insurance without telling me. While the event happened a month later, she had been THINKING about canceling it for a while. (she admitted to it)

When I found out that she had canceled it, I told my mom that I refused to drive

One time I had a crazy dream. Crazy dream! It was a funny dream, but it was also so random. I'm in a holy temple of some sort. And there's this closet. And in the closet, two men were making out.

When I told my friend about my dream, she got quiet, then she told me it sounded like her story! You know, the kind you write but you keep secret? Apparently, at some point in her crazy story, which my dream mirrored, two men make out in the confessional booth of a catholic church.

And that my friends is NOT a coincidence lol
      That's pretty badass.

I call this the dream plane and physical planes blending. But, of course this is my subjective way of describing it.

I have had many odd experiences like this, sometimes with very random people. Here's an example: I was reading a DJ of a user on this site. He said he dreamt he was looking at jungle real estate, and he saw orangutans.

I tripped out because that very day, I looked at some jungle real estate I was interested in leasing, and I went to a friend's plant nursery, and he had a little plastic King Louie doll sitting on a table(the orangutan from Jungle Book) and I picked it up and looked at it.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 25000 Hall Points 10000 Hall Points Tagger First Class Huge Dream Journal
      LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      that's crazy juroara... much like some of my experiences.
      MoSh: How about you stop trying to define everything, and just accept what you experience, and explore it.
      I'm guessing those intergalactic storm cloud monster bugs come out of sacred energy vortex angel gate medicine wheels.

can haz dv Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>Cacophony</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      [Statistic]
      The cupboard under the stairs
      DJ Entries
      Hey, really great post! This is very useful to me. I've been mainly working on my recall lately because I let it slip due to terrible sleeping patterns for a while, but it's been coming back up really quickly

Also, I tried looking up Jim Sparks and couldn't find anything but his book summaries and the like. I was wondering if you could link some more information on him? Thanks!

"...and we want punks in the palace, 'cos punks got the loveliest dreams..." - A Silver Mt. Zion
      It was the best of times. It was the end of times.

can haz dv Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      <span class='glow_FF1493'>Cacophony</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      [Statistic]
      The cupboard under the stairs
      DJ Entries
      Hey, really great post! This is very useful to me. I've been mainly working on my recall lately because I let it slip due to terrible sleeping patterns for a while, but it's been coming back up really quickly

Also, I tried looking up Jim Sparks and couldn't find anything but his book summaries and the like. I was wondering if you could link some more information on him? Thanks!

"...and we want punks in the palace, 'cos punks got the loveliest dreams..." - A Silver Mt. Zion
      It was the best of times. It was the end of times.

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      Well it is in his book. but i found an interview clip where he talks about it. YouTube - Jim Sparks Interview 4 It's later on in the video
      Cacophony likes this.

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      bump for importance.

Singapore
      Quote Originally Posted by Man of Shred View Post
      i believe if Enough people learn and practice dream telepathy the telepathy will eventually transfer to waking life.
      I like that sentence. Why? Cos if the transfer of telepathy to waking life is possible then the transfer of other capabilities are also possible.

WakingNomad: 'I call this the dream plane and physical planes blending."
      Yeaaaa. Blending. Currently that is what i feel. A general blending of dream and waking life. I like that

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      yes kenietz that seems to be what's happens. Dannon oneironaught wrote a good article on how to blend dreams with reality. Basically remember simple things from dreams you can do in waking life. It's an interesting concept worth pursuing.

Member Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Hi man of shred - how do I go about finding my dream guide?

LD Count
      113+
      DJ Entries
      I think I can help you with that. I used the technique mosh posted. During a hypnagogig state I called to my dream guide and she came. Of course someone might say she was only part of my imagination but she led me to a strange state. It's a little hard to explain, it was somewhere between a dream and hypnagogig imaginary and taught me some pretty neat stuff. Someone might say this was dream but it couldn't be because the time was about 22:30 so I hadn't slept at all before it. When I was out of it, I suddenly realised the darkness in front of my closed eyes. It really was like waking up and opening your eyes.

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      cool recidul do you have this experience journaled in detail. I'm glad someone has already been trying to apply what I've written about.

Another way to find your guide in a lucid dream. you could try calling to them in a dream. Or simply lock onto your feeling of your guide and change the dream by walking through a door or opening a portal.

Member Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Thanks guys!!

ok, so this is what has happened so far: I started going into a hypnagogic state and thought hard and asked about my dream guide - I just got a flash of an image of a cave enterence!

A couple of days later I went into a WILD and said 'I summon my Dream Guide' (I couldn't think of anything better to say!) and nothing happened...

A couple of days later I went into a WILD and decided to see if I could track down my dream guide, my reasoning was that perhaps the image of the cave I had was where my spirit guide was - so I flew out of my window over a beautiful river over hundreds of different bright coloured flowers, searching for this cave - at last I came to a... shed (or possibly a small changing room)? It looked out of the ordinary, but felt wrong somehow - I then decided to get a closer look but then woke...

A couple of days after that I went into another WILD (combination of focusing on a sound ringing and feeling myself spinning) and again I found myself in my bedroom - I shouted 'I SUMMON MY SPIRIT GUIDE' but again, nothing happened. So I went over to my cupboard, thought about opening a portal to my spirit guide, and opened it - but absolutley nothing happened (So I flew out of my window and headed toward the moon, but it seemed to be out of my reach!)

SO, does anybody have any advice? what am I doing wrong? And how do I get me skills to be better in the lucid/dreamscape? (I was hoping that me dream guide would be able to help me with that!!) At the moment the only thing I can seem to do with success in my lucid state is fly and lift and throw just about anything!

Any views or advice would be much appreciated!
      WakingNomad likes this.

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      My advice is to keep trying in lucids. But, also pay attention to your non lucids and journal them regularly. Look for recurring DCs either in appearance or their general vibe. If you think you have a guide you can ask them before bed to show you something in a dream. They may flash an image or something may come up in your non lucids.

also try channeling the information out, in the ways I've described.
      floatinghead and WakingNomad like this.

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Man of Shred View Post

Pay attention to any symbol you see in a dream, especially if it shines with golden energy. What you do is find the depth in the symbol, you will begin seeing text, a few sentences, keep finding depth in the symbol and you will find paragraphs or even pages of information.
      I dunno about that man. The more attention you give something in a dream, the more related detail it will create. So of course you're going to find more meaning the more you look into something. You can create a whole universe out of one element if you keep zooming in on it.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Thanks -thats great advice! thanks man of shred

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      I dunno about that man. The more attention you give something in a dream, the more related detail it will create. So of course you're going to find more meaning the more you look into something. You can create a whole universe out of one element if you keep zooming in on it.
      Nevertheless, that doesn't mean you can't use this function of attention creating detail to communicate information in the dream. every new detail is another sentence etc. I don't always buy your rule cusp. There have been aspects of dreams I've ignored and yet they still insisted on becoming prevalent in the dream. It may be true with some things, but not everything in a dream in my experience. I think everyone should have their own rules of interpreting their own dreams, sot someone else's interpretation.

LD Count
      Lethbridge, alberta
      DJ Entries
      bump for awesomeness!