1. I didn't write my first dream down because I was lazy and knew for sure I wouldn't forget it. I forgot it! Darn it!
2. I was putting something (no idea what) together in the garage and I found the bag that came with it and emptied it on the ground. OMG! There was like a thousand white vinyl screws of all sizes, washers, spacers, little washer looking things with teeth, parts that I never saw IWL. I was trying to sort them and organize them to figure out how to start building whatever it was.
3. I was just watching with no control in this dream and felt helpless. It was very stressful to have no control and understand that. I was watching a man beating up a woman with a small boy about 2 screaming nearby. He punched her straight in the face and she flopped down to the ground knocked out cold. The little boy was laying on her shaking her. Next scene is police the talking to the woman and child and the guy was gone. I heard them tell her there was nothing they could do if she didn't want to press charges. I was watching in disbelief that the woman didn't want to. Next scene is her husband coming home and they start walking up the stair and he grabbed her hair and asked what she told the police, then flung her down the stairs. Yikes! That was very vivid.
(I have a feeling this is because I saw that Ray Rice elevator scene replayed on the tv)
This dream wanted me to be lucid because everything was so out of the ordinary. There were four of us in a cave sitting around a large table that appeared to be wood and stone. The stone seats were not comfortable and on the table was a large book with dark skin and the word secrets spelled in brown skin. The entire dream was like past and present mixed. One of the four of us was Billy (a boy from high school who had cancer and was bullied bad. I was very kind to him to try to make up for all of the bad kids. He was not a very nice guy, and was telling teachers what some of the students were doing, and actually starting some of the issues. Shy me had a sit down with him and told him what my opinion was on why he didn't have friends. We were going to work on his skills. He did a remarkable job and after high school wrote a book and kept in touch with me until his death at 20). There were two other men sitting at the table who never spoke (I felt they were fill ins). On the table were 4 packets of information and photos of the people that our mission was about. They were bound with thin leather strips, and looked like an untidy heap of papers of different sizes about 10 to 12 inches in height each. Someone was explaining this but I wasn't really sure where the orders were coming from. There were four weapons on the table also made of black leather and different types, my first thought was they were of some kind of sexual nature lol, no idea what these things were. We were each given a weapon and each one had a silver safety pin on it somewhere which I thought was strange. These weapons looked like ancient weapons, why a silver safety pin? I have never killed anyone in a dream so this was a mystery to me, there is no way this was to kill these people? It came about that the three men already knew the mission, and they knew everything about these four packets. Billy was to explain to me what the mission was. There were two couples, and two men in the packets. I made it clear I was not going to hurt these people. Everyone was silent. I asked about the Secrets book. What is that about?
Billy told me to open it. I pulled it toward me and it was extremely heavy. I was excited and scared. I didn't want to have to kill anyone, and I would NOT. My hairs on my arms stood up as I opened the book. There was no writing inside, but actually flashbacks of memories. When I was 4 the woman bringing me to play with her daughter Jackie to try to teach her how to get along with others. She was a spoiled brat! I tried my best but she was so bad. Her mom wanted her to be more like me. I remember telling her to stop giving her everything she wanted, I was 4 lol!. Then the boy Brandon from 3rd grade who was super smart and had no friends because he was misunderstood. His mom would drive him over and thanked me so much with tears in her eyes for befriending her son, I enjoyed him. He knew everything about the stars, but I had to move away and wondered what ever happened to him. Then Billy. But that was only a few. This book of secrets is showing me who I am and my pattern since I was tiny. It started flashing faces of all of the people that matched this pattern. I looked over at Billy and I asked why am I seeing this? He said, "Your life has always been about spreading love and compassion, this is who you are, how you were born and how you will die."
There was a lot of meaning for me in this one. Some I have no words to explain.
1. I was trying to fall asleep when HH of beautiful fingerprint which appeared old and black and white. I was really admiring the line work and all of the detail. It was smudged a bit on the bottom right corner but it was a huge print and covered most of my vision. That reminded me of one of the totm and I couldn't remember what it was but something about black and white and thought I had to change the scene.
2. I was sitting on a beautiful sandy beach at sunset all alone watching how beautiful the reflection on the water was, with the colors of the sun. I thought what a great picture this would be when the scene froze. The scene became a photo. I decided try to change the photo scene to black and white and it did very easily with a blink. I blinked it back to color and did this several times faster, until it went out of control like a strobe light and I had to calm it down. Then the scene was a long landscape and as I looked to the left and right it would scroll turning the scene as I went to black and white and back to color. So cool.
3. I was at my house when I went in the front door there were several people in my house and didn't know any of them. I was worried about the dogs getting out with all of the people coming and going so I stood by the front door. I walked out front with some of the children and said goodbye, then I saw this fox trying to get in the front door. I walked over by the front door and the fox went into the bushes and was looking at me. I asked what it wanted in my house? No answer. I then walked in and closed it and went to get a water. When I noticed a couple leaving. I went out with them and walked them down the driveway to say goodbye, when I was walking back up I saw an old bald man walk out the door and close it but not all of the way and sure enough that little fox went into the house. I ran in there and said freeze. Oh no not again. The fox was frozen in ice. I need to find a better word. I took the frozen block of fox out the front and put it in the sun to melt. Meanwhile my dogs ran out the front door. Ugh. The Lab thought that was fun and took off. The mixed sat and licked the ice on the fox. I was done with this dream, woke up thank goodness.
4. It was dark and I was running around my block (I never run at night) when a green car came speeding down the street and turned left between the front and back of the houses. He was driving like he thought there was an alley there but it was backyards. He went through fences and trees. Now there was a tan colored Pit bull, a Rottweiler and two German Shepherds all running loose. The Pit Bull came stalking me and I walked slowly. He leaped at me and grabbed on to my hand and I felt it. I thought this is my dream buddy. I got my hand away and put both hands hard around his head and sent love and calmness into him. Sounds corny but this mean dog became sweet lol. He walked beside me and we went down my street where there were police cars and crime scene tape all the way down the street. I saw a cop and asked him what was going on and he said there is a shooter on the run. I told him about the green car in the back of the houses and he called it in. He wouldn't tell me what happened. The cop yelled down to me thanking me for the tip, they caught the guys.
5. It was night time and I was out in my front yard when I heard a noise. I looked closely and I saw a kitten under my sprinkler donut with his head popping out through the hole. I went over and I took the cement donut off his head and he was this tiny little white kitten with brown patches, I took him out of the hole and under him was another kitten in the hole but much smaller. I was so shocked at how mean people could be. I am not a cat person, but brought them in the house to care for them.
6. I was running down my normal route when I noticed this new restaurant was there. (Gonna have fun with this one) I decide I am a sweaty mess, but I want to see it. I make myself invisible or at least I am hoping I am. I walk in and look around. It looks like a grocery store with a restaurant inside. It has specialty foods and it had fun bulk candy, and dried fruits. I try everything. This is my dream come true. Noone notices me and I am staring right at them. I keep sampling and I am so excited the food is delicious. I walk over to an area where the restaurant is and I look at the menu on the wall. It is expensive and decide no way to be invisible and order so I walk back out to the grocery area and keep looking around. A very good looking man is standing next to me as I am nibbling. He is tall, dark brown hair and blue eyes. I look at him and I can feel myself blush even though I am invisible and so happy about that. I keep eating and he touches my shoulder and I jump. My heart was beating fast. You can see me? I was terrified. He chuckled and leaned over to my ear and said, "my real name..you are far from invisible, and don't you ever forget that". I walked over to an older woman and I waved at her, put my face in front of her, yes I was invisible. I should have asked who he was. I am always trying to find my dream guide but will never find one if I don't ask.
I saw this on the news tonight and reminded me of my dream of the fox. WOW!!
1. We were at a high school with a fence around it and I was outside the fence (similar view to the chair dream) I was trying to convince DC's that we were able to do much more in dreams when we are lucid, and they were laughing at me. One of the boys said that means you can pick one spot on this chain link fence and find it again? I said I would try. I looked through the chain link fence and took in the view trying to figure out how I was going to find it again? I was not allowed to touch it. I had to do this all by vision. I felt bionic as I analyzed everything around measuring it all up and narrowing it to that spot. Then the boy jumped the fence and marked the spot with his pen, so I couldn't see it. I watched him mark it. Then they took me to the beginning and sent me to find it and I sized it all up as I walked to the spot. Simple enough it was to find the exact spot and I held my finger inside as the boy climbed the fence and turned pale. I was actually surprised I found it. This took so much longer to explain it. It was all so fast.
2. I was watching an Egyptian looking Pharaoh with the dark line on it's eyes coming out of a golden wall like a 3d sculpture. It was a profile and I was seeing the left eye. Then the eye turned real and looked at me.
3. Working with my teammate we had to get through many challenges, some physical, but many were more like puzzles, and some written questions (which scared me because I am not smart). We were placed in different types of real life scenarios and had to solve the mystery as well. It took the two of us together in order to succeed. Many teams were getting eliminated.
I felt confident we would do well but the sun woke me up at 7:00. Finally a good 6 hour sleep ahhhh.
This was different for me. This was me watching from above and it was my dad and I when I got my first (very old clunker) car and my dad helped me sand and fill the holes in my car before painting it. That was a very exciting memory for me, only this made it feel more important since my father passed away a few years later and this memory was from over 35 years ago. He was showing me how to test the air, check the oil, etc. I was watching and very happy that I appreciated every moment the way I should have. I was so very proud of that old car and it looked so beautiful in royal blue. My dad was also very proud of the car. I think that is my favorite memory of childhood.