• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

    View RSS Feed

    Recent DJ Posts

    1. Weird dream that I hope continues

      by , 07-19-2022 at 02:39 PM (Dream-quest by UnknownKadath)
      I should have written this down when I first woke up because I've lost some of it even though I was thinking about it. I was myself in the dream, so far as I know. But what I'll call the main character was a man I'll call C, because he's a real person and I don't want to use anyone's names. And in the dream I think C had powers, but wasn't good at controlling them and so he was actually somewhat dangerous. And this had drawn a government facility's attention. They wanted C, either to study and try and use as a weapon.
      I remember that I was with a group that included C, and one person in that group was a part of a facility but on our side, as we as a group were against giving up C to the facility. At some point we lost C to them and we were in the facility with the guy who was on our side, I'll call him Bob even though he never had a name. Bob was trying to play it cool, they're with me, etc., but he had coworkers around and was very nervous. He walked us over to an unused part of that floor where we could be left alone. I needed to pee and asked where the bathroom was. Bob got a little frustrated and said in the next room(he pointed to a door) were some containers and to just pee in one of them.
      I went into the room to find an empty lab. And while there were many beakers and containers I instantly knew which one Bob meant, and went ahead and peed. Then I tried to find somewhere to empty it, rather than just leave that on a table. But there wasn't a sink so I deliberately dumped in into a beaker that already had liquid in it, to ruin someone's experiment. I didn't like these people, I wanted C back unharmed.
      And then Bob had arranged for us to reunite with C, but only because we were ostensibly going along with their plans and would figure out what to do when the pilot landed again. I asked the pilot how long the flight would be. She said fifty-five minutes. Not roughly an hour, fifty-five minutes.
      I was in the middle row of the plane's seating, and we were cramped three to a row. I was on the far right and the plane had no doors. I could also find no seatbelt. Meaning that when we were in the air I would have to constantly press toward the person in the middle seat to avoid falling from the plane. I didn't like that. Also at this point C was somewhere in the back row. Between losing him earlier and reuniting now, he'd undergone some type of training that was supposed to heighten the powers but also made him more dangerous. The people from the facility were careful around, sort of a Winter Solider vibe. The powers were either harder to control now or he was just literally more aggressive for some reason. I was happy that when the plane started to taxi a door appeared, and so did a seatbelt.
      The only other thing I remembered was the plane landing for some reason on an abandoned country seat and taking off again. And someone commented that they were surprised that C was in the back and not beside the pilot. Another person replied something about being careful with him.

      This dream was very interesting and I'd like to see it continued.
      non-lucid , memorable
    2. Dream where me and my sister got trapped in grandads car in a rainstorm after church

      by , 07-19-2022 at 03:01 AM
      I had another dream last night where me and my sister were trapped in granddads old reliant during a rainstorm.

      When this dream started, I was at the church my family went to when I was growing-up with my mom and sister. We were at the coffee hour they used to always have after the Sunday Chruch Service and it was summertime and really hot outside and I was burning-up in my church clothes and ready to go back home.

      When people started to leave the Coffee Hour and walk back to their cars in the parking lot, mom told me and my sister that we were going to take all of the flowers from the service to the nursing home that granddad had spent his final month living at on our way home and that she needed our help getting all of them to the car. She then grabbed a big rolling cart that I remember our church used to have and then led me and my sister into the sanctuary where all of the flowers were.

      When I we started walking down the aisle towards the front of the church, I noticed there were vases and pots of flowers everywhere. Many more than were normally up front for a church service. When we got up to the front, mom told me and my sister to grab the vases and pots and bring them to her. Me and my sister spent a while grabbing them and bringing them back to mom who then placed them all on the cart. We kept doing this for a while until eventually we had grabbed all of the flowers and mom somehow figured out how to get everything onto the cart.

      Mom asked me to push the cart and then I followed her out of the sanctuary and into the parking lot where I saw granddads old tan reliant was one of the only cars left in the parking lot.

      When we got to the reliant, mom opened the trunk and told me and my sister to hand her all of the potted flowers first. We kept handing them to her, and somehow she was able to figure out how to get all of the flower pots to fit in the trunk with no room to spare.

      Once mom had the trunk loaded, she unlocked and opened the front passenger side door and told me and my sister to go ahead and get in the front seat. As I stood by the door waiting for my sister to get in, she reminded me it was her day to choose where to sit and for me to scoot over to the middle seat. I then sat down on the tan vinyl bench seat and moved over to the middle and fastened the tan lap belt around my waist. My sister than plopped down in the passenger seat to my right and fastened her tan shoulder belt as mom closed the passenger side door and then started loading the vases into the back seat. It was hot in the car, so I rolled down the driver side window and my sister rolled down the passenger side window to cool things off.

      While me and my sister waited, mom spent a while trying to get all of the vases to fit in the back set and back floorboard. She could not get everything to fit and kept taking them out and putting then back in trying to find a different way to put them all in.

      Eventually she got all but 3 vases to fit and opened the front passenger side door and gave me and my sister each a small vase to hold in our lap and then put a big vase on the passenger side floorboard and told me sister to hold it between her feet. She reminded us we would only have to hold them for a little while since it would talk less than 15 minutes to drive to the nursing home. She then told us she was taking the cart back to the church and would be right back.

      I watched through the windshield as mom rolled the cart back to the church building and then held the ladies doing coffee hour load all of their stuff into the car and then disappear into the church building rolling it.

      As soon as she walked into the church building, we heard several loud claps of thunder and then the bottom fell out and it started pouring down rain. I had to struggle to roll up the driver side window while holding the vase upright in my lap with my other hand while my sister had to do the same while rolling the driver side window up. It kept pouring down rain for probably 15-20 minutes and me and my sister had to sit and wait in the reliant while mom waited it out inside the church.

      As me and my sister kept waiting for mom, we both noticed something in the car smelled bad and I was sure it was one of the vases or flowers. Eventually, the rain started to let up some and one of the ladies who mom had helped with cleaning up from coffee hour walked her out to the reliant with a big umbrella and held it over her while she unlocked the driver side door and then sat down int the driver seat on my left. Mom thanked her and then closed the driver side door and then the lady walked to her car.

      Mom then put the key in the ignition and tuned it but the car didn't start right up. For a few cranks, it sounded like it was going to start-up but each crank ended with the buzzing sound and a dash full of red lights. After a few more cranks, mom noticed the car stunk and asked me and my sister if one of us might have stepped in poo because something really stunk in the car. We both denied it and I told mom it was one of the vases. Mom then turned her attention back to getting the car started and after a few more cranks the battery started to sound weak and then nothing happend when mom turned the key.

      As we were getting out of the reliant, mom noticed there was something on my shoe and I woke up from the dream trying to clean it off in one of the big puddles in the parking lot.